Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106008 May 28, 2013
Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`

Like my bothers, i too am a Freak thinker, without any religion to inform me/. Use the Insipid words in the Babble to disconcert the Truth and prey for "accurate knowledge"..
In other words, you wing it.

USA

#106010 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this GnAT is
You're 'sure', perv? You see Jews around every corner, don't you? Are they among those who watch you?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106011 May 28, 2013
Paul Craig Roberts — Global Research May 25, 2013

Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction?

What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, such as 9/11 or the Boston Marathon bombing, most everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation, because they can hook their agenda to the government’s account.

The leftwing likes the official stories of Muslims creating terrorist mayhem in America, because it proves their blowback theory and satisfies them that the dispossessed and oppressed can fight back against imperialism.

The patriotic rightwing likes the official story, because it proves America is attacked for its goodness or because terrorists were allowed in by immigration authorities and nurtured by welfare, or because the government, which can’t do anything right, ignored plentiful warnings.

Whatever the government says, no matter how problematical, the official story gets its traction from its compatibility with existing predispositions and agendas.

In such a country, truth has no relevance. Only agendas are important.
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#106012 May 28, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
I asked u a very simple question, was Abraham a Jew?
either answer yes or no!
Abraham was not a Jew since he came from Haran, now in Southern Turkey. He must be a Turk. The text tells us that God gave him the land of Canaan,'AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE'. The question is: "How far can an old man see in the hills of Judea? 500M? 1km? Ok let us be generous! 2km.
The answer to that is even more simple than that..FROM THE NILE TO THE EUPHRATUS. That is what Israel is peddling. They even have that on their coins. Do you still believe the story?
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#106014 May 28, 2013
4Petesakes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these other characters have the (lasting) profile and the power of Christ. I'm gonna continue to believe in the man and the four Gospels and of course The Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
That is your privilege and I respect that, but the whole story smacks of plagiarism. Small lies are usually covering big lies.

USA

#106015 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
with the process beginning after World War 1 .... and now onwards and forwards to more carnage for World War 3?
Your use of nine vapid rhetorical questions in one post is a typical cheap ploy used by the undereducated, perv. Those who watch you will be taking note of your continued deterioration.

USA

#106019 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little boy lover pedo SERPENT. Get back to SewerEville and take my ratbag of nonsensical bullshit with you you verminous illiterate piece of shit.
Heh. No matter your tenuous hold on the 'truth', you seem to cower and explode when faced with your own iniquities, perv. You're being watched for a reason, perv.

USA

#106020 May 28, 2013
Pete Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Check again SERPENT ... nine? Good but ensure a recount little boy lover:-
Why do want to defend the murder of Children by the rogue terror State, World War 1 .... and now onwards and forwards to more carnage for World War 3?
More of your picayune repetition. You're a poorly educated little perv, aren't you?

USA

#106024 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
you find your own people and comfort. Go Ratty!
"and ye shall blow the spoof, and the spoof shall make you reel.' Larry 8.32.
So whenever you're upset from being watched, you feel the need to expound and puke up your mantra. Not much changes with you, dos it, perv?

USA

#106025 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
HA ha keeping that thesaurus handy eh Serpent you fkn freak? No one cares about your perennial whining you mother of rats. How do you feel when Jews murder children? Happy? Gives you a warm feeling eh Ratty?
More cheap hyperbole from the perverted little cretin. How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content, perv? They're watching you.

USA

#106026 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
HA ha keeping that thesaurus handy eh Serpent you fkn freak? No one cares about your perennial whining you mother of rats.
Only an undereducated little perv such as you would think anyone who can write needs a thesaurus, perv. You saw the van last weekend, didn't you?

USA

#106028 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>

"And I shall snow the truth, and the beer shall make me pee." Bob 8.32. LEARN
What's the matter, jobless perv? Are you experiencing one of your relapses?
It must be unnerving to be so closely scrutinized.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106029 May 28, 2013
With so many serious problems facing Jewmerica, look at what this DUMB ASS is focusing on? Someone should CAP his ass while he is over there.........

Sen. John McCain, one of Congress' strongest advocates for increasing America's role in Syria, on Monday became the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit the country since a bloody civil war broke out there more than two years ago, NBC News has confirmed.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106030 May 28, 2013
The two islamists that hacked to death a young off duty soldier in London today were shouting allah akba as they layed into his corpse with macheti, those devilish scum were doing the devils work following the hadiths layed out in the koran to the letter. They were following allah the devil.
The koran should be banned as it insites hatered to non believers. And not one of you proxy muzzies can deny it .
GnA

Australia

#106032 May 28, 2013
Even the people of canaan spoke Hebrew.

Look it doesnt matter what you'se say The Israelites are on that land and God has kept his word. Is your uneducated minds gonna change a thing? No cause its just all talk a noisy gong thats all that it is. People who show their action with "All Talk". If The Word of God say's "humanly speaking" Abraham was the founder of the Jewish Nation I guarantee you he was 100% Hebrew as the Old Days refered Jews to. If Muslim's say they are decendants of Ishmael than they to shall believe These people are decendants of Jacob what makes them any different? Or maybe all muslims are from Europe.

Its awsome to see Abrahams decendants still walk on the land God gave their ancestor Abraham. Us believers must remember that Israel is not just another country Israel is very important to us believers God named Jacob Israel God also fought for the Israelites and still does to this day. King David said who is this phillistine that he defiles the armies of the living God? I to will not defile The Army of The Living God in respect to what King David say's. at the same time I know that many Israelites think that they are making God happy when they are not, simple they refuse to accept Jesus Christ as the Way to the Father. But do they repersent The Israelites who believe in Jesus Christ? No these Israelites have been chosen by God alone to come to know True Salvation.

But of course you'se will deny this. You wolves are just like the pharisee's, teachers of religious laws who were divided never understood the scriptures. You think Jesus Christ came to bring peace? Of course he didnt. You of all people should know this. Theres no peace with those who refuse to reconise "true peace" remember what Jesus Christ said but you are the children of your father the devil because they "didnt" believe and wanted to kill him.

Where does that leave the people who believe in allah and all them other false god's? Since they do not believe in Jesus Christ? Thats right what Jesus Christ said about the unbeliving Israelites I can guarantee you applies to the believers of other false god's. But than again pete u might as well be an atheist because a True Believer is not divided on The Word of God.

Matthew 7:21
21 “Not everyone who calls out to me,‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.

Like I said If you knew my Father than you would understand scripture. But since you dont you fall into this scripture.
GnA

Australia

#106033 May 28, 2013
So if God's will for me is to bring His Truth's to the World concerning the Lands of the Israelites The Importance of Israel,why He is still their God

Than I will Speak his Truth's

If God wants me to speak to you about Jesus Christ than I will.

But His Will for me at this point in time is to make you''se understand Truth. God's Truth about the land and his people about his everlasting covenant.

Matthew 7(new living translation)
21 “Not everyone who calls out to me,‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.

USA

#106035 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you have no truth in you whatsoever but large consignments of bullshit. Is it OK for EuroJews to murder children in Gaza? Is it Ok for EuroJews to murder women? Is it Ok for EuroJews to steal land from Palestinians for Jews to 'resettle?'
Do you wave your boney finger in the air when you pump out your rhetorical crap, perv?
Alla

Elsternwick, Australia

#106036 May 28, 2013
I wish israel did what the media says it does that way the Muslim scum would respect us more. The Muslims respect only people that butcher women and baby's. that's because they are cowards I saw them in wars running like dogs. But when they had a chance to kill children they celebrated. When they see an Israeli soldier god protect them all they rid like rats under ground like that fat dog nasralla.

USA

#106038 May 28, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
You must understand truth before you make claims about bringing it 'to the World'...
"and ye shall know the booze, and the booze shall make you freeze." Larry 8.32 .
What would an addled freak like you know of truth other than what he pukes up with his misunderstood quotes all day?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#106040 May 28, 2013
Israel is now saying they will attack any Russian shipments to Syria to bad because they are already there.... I see Israel fighter jets falling from the sky....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lake Grove 4 hr Rwwolin 5
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) 6 hr dennis 11
North Shore Beach Property Owners Association (May '14) Wed RussDWI 10
Debate: Drinking Age - Ronkonkoma, NY (Dec '11) Wed my opinion 2
Subway (May '14) Wed Food for thought 4
whos tryna pimp me out? Jun 25 momo 1
InterExchange Au Pair USA Looking for Suffolk C... Jun 23 InterExchange Au ... 1
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages