Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121899 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Gray

Hopewell, VA

#104351 Apr 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider dumping endless spammy shit from crap websites is somehow an 'answer', ponderous dullard?
Quit responding then!

I thought you may have been an actual person, not a full time Paid, Shill for Shekels!

“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”

“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...

EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.

The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.

- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :

– the Foreign Ministry,

- the Public Diplomacy

- Diaspora Affairs Ministry

- the IDF Spokesman’s Office

- the Tourism Ministry

- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.

- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,

- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.

- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving

- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,

- organizations and NPOs,

- along with non-Jewish supporters;

this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED

Quit whining and go home to your nasty little Nazi Colony

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...

EXCERPT “Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals”
CONTINUED.

Careful, reading all these Facts might make you eligible for "Trailer Court Schooling"

Now run along, Hasbarat

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104352 Apr 19, 2013
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit responding then!
I thought you may have been an actual person, not a full time Paid, Shill d at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

CONTINUED.
Are you attempting to BORE your ideological opponents to death, creep? I'm sure even those who agree with your crackpot bullshit would rather watch a baseball rain delay.

Hell, the only thing scary about your tedious posts is the word,'CONTINUED'.
rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#104353 Apr 20, 2013
We went away Israelites and came back Jews.
We went away Jews and became Christians.
The Christians re-established Israel
posing as Jews
So we went away again and now we are
Muslims.
Isn't it wonderful.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104354 Apr 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I'm familiar with the sources and they're all reviled by C.A.M.E.R.A. which is a 5 star rating among Rational Minds.
Your "Judge It" ratings are due to our glut of paid, full time Hasbarats here & their U.S. Funded Megaphone software.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
More Megaphone info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_deskto...
http://bsalert.com/artsearch.php...
________
Of course Zionists are motivated to kill Americans to get AMERICAN BLOOD for Israel's Lebensraum.
Zionists have been pulling False Flags since before the Lavon Affair
“The Lavon Affair: When Israel Firebombed U.S. Installations”
http://www.washington-report.org/component/co...
Their claim that the USS Liberty attack rings a little hollow since they also " ACCIDENTALLY" STRAFED THE LIFE RAFTS
"Attack on the USS Liberty by Israel an Offense to All Americans"
“WHY IS A STRAFED LIFE RAFT FROM THE USS LIBERTY IN AN ISRAELI MUSEUM”
http://www.veterastoday.com/2010/10/20/jim-c ...
The Liberty wasn't the only US ship attacked by Israel just as the Marine barracks bombing could only have been done by Israel: Means, MotBY ISRAEL”
http://perieci.meneyung.com/.cache/uss-cole-i ...
“Beirut Marine bombing was Mossad False Flag Operation”
http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/beiru...
They ev
Can't you see that your hateful Islamofascist ideology is harmful? You are encouraging evil and look like a fool as you do. Join the rest of America and celebrate the capture of another crazed jihadist.
Bobbalina of Sinai

Saint James, NY

#104355 Apr 20, 2013
`

`

`

I, Bobbalina, believe this former Jewish man video nrlow and so should you.

Welcome to Jew Zionist controlled America~

For those who believe me, do you know what to do to protect yourselves from these insidious pernicious Occultist zionism/Communism Karl Marxist jews?

Vigeo is on my next postings, to see if it will be tunnelized/, by rge powers to be....~
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Saint James, NY

#104356 Apr 20, 2013
`

`

Video below is for those who believe in the real Truth about israeli jews' being terrorist, serial killers, mass-murderers, and War Crime fugitives, that are poltroon evil savages/,

`

http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#104357 Apr 20, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
`
`
Video below is for those who believe in the real Truth about israeli jews' being terrorist, serial killers, mass-murderers, and War Crime fugitives, that are poltroon evil savages/,
`
http://www.youtube.com/usr/zionet
Your idiotic rants are hurting innocent children of all faiths and nationalities. The hate you have put out in the world will come to you; it always does.
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Saint James, NY

#104358 Apr 20, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

Your idiotic rants are hurting innocent children of all faiths and nationalities. The hate you have put out in the world will come to you; it always does.
`

`

Your john hagee head must be so far up zionist terrorist arses, that when u take it out you look lije Obama. Did u wear a beanie when posting your drek?

It's israeli Holohoax jews' who are the convicted child serial killers mofemme, not me!

My Truth comes from the man called the "Exemplae" that u and your cult kind had murdered for telling the Truth about u little evil weaseling rats, It's u and your kind who romp around these threads as criminal collaborators for israel's machination machine of lies and deceptions.

When u see my name rat, remember it, because collaborators to israeli jews' atrocities and endless evil War Crimes, will someday be judged and that i can guarantee u/..

An NFL Fan

USA

#104359 Apr 20, 2013
Blobbalina of Sinai wrote:
`

I, Bobbalina, believe this former Jewish man video nrlow and so should you.

duh-HEW....~
'I, Blobbalina'

Are you swearing an oath in court or are you practicing for your wedding, old hag?

An NFL Fan

USA

#104360 Apr 20, 2013
Blobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`

When u see my name,'rat's ass', remember it, will someday be judged and that i can guarantee u/..
duh-HEW!
Such lofty proclamations would carry more weight if you'd learn to use the English language, stool sample.
orion

Centurion, South Africa

#104361 Apr 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The Boston bomber Prayed 5 time a day after coming back from a trip outside the USA . Who pray 5 time a day and then go and kill innocent people ? He and his younger brother were brain washed by Fanatic Muslims. Those Chechnya muslim fanatic put shame on their peaceful muslim Chechnya family by spreading death and destruction on innocent American.. SHAME SHAME SHAME R.I.P all the victims . God be with the injured help them to live with missing legs and other injuries.
What is interesting if true is the Chechen connection. It is good to remember that a few years ago, there was an American trained President in Georgia, Sakashvili, and his minister of defence was non other than a certain Abramvili. The CIA and Mossad were very influential in that country and were organising the smuggling of weapons to the Chechen rebels via a deep valley which goes from Georgia to Chechnia. At the same time our late friend Berezhovsky from London was financing the operation. Then those Georgians got stupid and thought that they could take on the Soviet Union and got smashed. At the present time, those Chechens are part of the bandits attacking the Syrian regime and therefore allied to the CIA. Since what goes round, comes round, it is ironic to see Chechen planting bombs in America as they did in Russia and are doing in Syria. Either it is a false flag operation (Manchurian candidate) or if real, it means that the policies of the US state are in total disarray. After all, Chechen should be allied to the US against Russia. Nothing makes sense except BS. Or maybe they are part of the "war in the east" made famous by George Orwel 1984.
Let us wait and see who is getting accused.
orion

Centurion, South Africa

#104362 Apr 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather silly to assume that no Jew is proud to be Jewish, rather, I ask you why you refuse to recognise yourself as a prejudiced antisemite when all your posts clearly point to that?
The only answer can be found in your utter hypocrisy and silly belief that apparently stereotypes are absolutes.
I didn't expect much from the poster who licks Hitler's boots.
Why Hitler came to power: on Rabbi's explanation, by Rabbi Dr. Manfred Reifer , of Czernowitz in Sept 2, 1933.
(...) In all good faith, to serve themselves and humanity, the Jews began to reach actively into the life of the German people.With characteristic passion they threw themselves upon all fields of knowledge, they took hold of the press, organised the working masses, and strove to influence the whole spiritual life in the direction of liberalism and democracy. This of course would necessarily cause a deep reaction on the part of the host people. When the Jews, for instance, took hold of the so-called international disciplines, whenever they achieved distinctions in the fields of physics, chemistry, medicine, astronomy and a a certain extent in the field of phylosophy, they might at most cause envy among their Aryan colleagues, but not general hatred of the whole nation. One did not like to see Jews become bearers of Nobel prizes, but accepted it silently. But in the field of national discipline, things are different. Here every nation strives to develop its own original powers and to transmit to the present and coming generation the fruits of the spiritual labors of the race. It is not a matter of indifference to the people who write its christmas articles, who celebrate mass, who urge going to church. The people of every nation wish their young to be educated in their own spirit. But while great parts of the German people fought for the maintenance of their kind, we Jews filled with our clamour the streets of Germania. we posed as world reformers and sought to influence public life through our ideas. We rang the bell and called to silent prayer, we prepared the "Lord's supper" and celebrated resurrection.

An NFL Fan

USA

#104363 Apr 20, 2013
BORING wrote:
<quoted text>Why Hitler came to power: on Rabbi's called to silent prayer, we prepared the "Lord's supper" and celebrated resurrection.
My gawd are you a snore.
Whatever

Selden, NY

#104367 Apr 20, 2013
MK ULTRA wrote:
<quoted text>
hey were mind controlled patsies in yet another black ops false flag staged event
ARE you for real ?
false flag

Charleston, WV

#104368 Apr 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>ARE you for real ?
I guess you've never heard of the term false flag
hasbarats

Charleston, WV

#104369 Apr 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I'm familiar with the sources and they're all reviled by C.A.M.E.R.A. which is a 5 star rating among Rational Minds.
Your "Judge It" ratings are due to our glut of paid, full time Hasbarats here & their U.S. Funded Megaphone software.
If you're unfamiliar with Hasbarats & Megaphone software this may be helpful:
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
yes I am very familiar with the infestation of hasbaRATS on these forums
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#104372 Apr 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'll get the same simple minded insults from the same simple minded Hasbarats but the more I learn about the superiority & exclusivity claimed by the Jewish faith & their celebrating of death & destruction of other Religious groups, the Faith, itself comes across as far worse than Islam
I ran across the following article on one of my "Research Benders"
It should be required reading for all who have been brainwashed by our Ziono Media Monopoly.
“The War Against American Christians Part II: Zionization of Christians”
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...
EXCERPT “The sad reality that naïve American Christians have not yet comprehend, is that Judaism, not Islam, is the real enemy of Christianity as well as all non-Jews.
Have they studied the Qur’an, the Islamic holy book, before hating and burning it, American Christians would have discovered that Islam is closer to Christianity.
Islam’s message of brotherhood, love and peace is similar to Jesus’ teachings.
Similar to Christianity Islam is a universal religion for all nations and is not exclusive to just one elitist group like Judaism.
Islam recognizes all the Christian profits starting from Adam all the way down to Mohammad including Jesus (Issa in Arabic) and his mother.
Islam reveres Virgin Mary to a point it dedicated a whole chapter in the Qur’an in her name, something neither Judaism nor Christianity had ever done.”CONTINUED
Based on my recent reading, fewer young American "Jews" subscribe to the Hard Core Judiasm and I can't bring myself to dislike ALL members of ANY Nationality, Faith, etc.
I chose a Jew ( & vice versa) to reciprocate parachute checking prior to jumps during Paratrooper training & I'm still here ( so is he).
Maybe the Military breaks all racist options, especially when the S.H.T.F. and matching blood types are all that matter.
Thanks,

Gray please don't talk about Jews and parachute checking all in the one breath.
What your likely to find is that landing in Hebrew is staying aloft.
You know that is impossible as well as do I .
Unfortunately the Jew just vacate the fact.
Choosing instead to believe they are Angels with wings.
Some of them don't but they don't go up into the blue so in my opinion they got nothing to worry about.
After all Allah is just and judges us according to the composition of what we believe *-* in the truth of what we know.
Thanks for that Gray have a prime time.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#104374 Apr 20, 2013
Why Hitler came to power

IN 1933 HITLER'S IDEAS WERE SUPPOSE TO SAVE THE WESTERN CAPITALIST WORLD BUT INSTEAD THE WORLD SEES THE ACTUAL OUTCOME OF IT ALL AND NOW IT'S BACK INTO ANOTHER WESTERN CAPITALIST IDEOLOGICAL CRISIS AND THE RESULTS THIS TIME WILL BE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY WITH THE WORLD'S FINANCIAL ASSETS FULLY UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE.
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Why Hitler came to power: on Rabbi's explanation, by Rabbi Dr. Manfred Reifer , of Czernowitz in Sept 2, 1933.

(...) In all good faith, to serve themselves and humanity, the Jews began to reach actively into the life of the German people.With characteristic passion they threw themselves upon all fields of knowledge, they took hold of the press, organised the working masses, and strove to influence the whole spiritual life in the direction of liberalism and democracy. This of course would necessarily cause a deep reaction on the part of the host people. When the Jews, for instance, took hold of the so-called international disciplines, whenever they achieved distinctions in the fields of physics, chemistry, medicine, astronomy and a a certain extent in the field of phylosophy, they might at most cause envy among their Aryan colleagues, but not general hatred of the whole nation. One did not like to see Jews become bearers of Nobel prizes, but accepted it silently. But in the field of national discipline, things are different. Here every nation strives to develop its own original powers and to transmit to the present and coming generation the fruits of the spiritual labors of the race. It is not a matter of indifference to the people who write its christmas articles, who celebrate mass, who urge going to church. The people of every nation wish their young to be educated in their own spirit. But while great parts of the German people fought for the maintenance of their kind, we Jews filled with our clamour the streets of Germania. we posed as world reformers and sought to influence public life through our ideas. We rang the bell and called to silent prayer, we prepared the "Lord's supper" and celebrated resurrection.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#104375 Apr 20, 2013
Gay wrote:

<quoted text>

Quit responding then!

I thought you may have been an actual person, not a full time Paid, Shill d at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.

CONTINUED.

SURE NFLFUCKFACE, NO SERIOUS STUDENT OF HISTORY OF ISREAL CAN IGNORE THIS, AND OF COURSE, YOU'RE HERE AT THE BEHEST OF ISREAL

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.

During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you attempting to BORE your ideological opponents to death, creep? I'm sure even those who agree with your crackpot bullshit would rather watch a baseball rain delay.
Hell, the only thing scary about your tedious posts is the word,'CONTINUED'.
Whatever

Selden, NY

#104376 Apr 20, 2013
false flag wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never heard of the term false flag
Yes covret operation BY Muslim- With operation name called "JIHAD" !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Public Safety SCCC Selden Nov 22 Joseph A Caggiano 4
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Nov 8 Waldo 114
News Steve Levy: A tale of two Cuomos and two nuke b... Nov 8 BDV 2
News Sound Beach Man Exposes Himself to Adults on Mi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Smittywow 1

Sound Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages