Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Red Dot Unit 5

Mount Sinai, NY

#103071 Mar 20, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Be careful what you wish on others .... on these days ..!!
Ref: Hugo Chavez. Hugo cursed for free our People and our Nation .... and cancer took care of him..
There are a few good clinics to treat cancer in Long Island. You better check if you are fully covered on your health insurance plan ...
`

`

Be very careful who u are threatening, u israeli terrorist fugitive, because u are fk-ng with dynamite.

They have already established a list for u War Crime fugitives, which will be implemented in due time and time is on our side. And we know how Hugo Chavez died and we know who you are old timer.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103072 Mar 20, 2013
Red Dork Unfit 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Be very careful who u are threatening, u israeli terrorist fugitive, because u are fk-ng with dynamite.
They have already established a list for u War Crime fugitives, which will be implemented in due time and time is on our side. And we know how Hugo Chavez died and we know who you are old timer.
How many are in your dangerous 'club' now, old hag? I hope I'm on your list!
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103073 Mar 20, 2013
Red Dot Unit 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
-

Ohhh,... You are scared of my presence ...
I'm having an erection..

Other than that .... do you have something intelligent to write about, so we can exchange views and opinions.. or that's your best shot..??
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103074 Mar 20, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You're precisely right.
He/she/it/ and its ilk are PAID to waste YOUR time that is very well used for the benefit of educated & serious readers.
Your time is best spent in posting the very helpful and informative comments, Sources etc you submit!
THAT'S what Israel's Army of Paid, Full Time Hasbara Shills are hired to do!
Has
"NFL Fannie EVER posted ANYTHING other than simpleminded, insulting & vulgar "one-Liners" to elicit a time consuming response?
Wouldn't that same time wasted responding to NFL Fannie be MUCH more beneficial to "The Cause",(Curing the Zionist Plague through Eduction/Exposing It) by doing more research of your own, starting/signing BDS etc petitions etc etc?
NFL Fannie WANTS you to waste your limited, unpaid time; It's his/her/its JOB!
I know it's irresistible to debunk that "Bathtub Bubble" sometimes...
But; Who cares what he/she/it thinks?
Your mind & time is too good for he/she/it
Many Thanks,
Gray
You are welcome! Orion
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103075 Mar 20, 2013
BibleNews

AOL

#103076 Mar 20, 2013

**ISRAEL ready for Mideast 7 YR. AGREEMENT

Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103077 Mar 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many are in your dangerous 'club' now, old hag? I hope I'm on your list!
`

`

i'd love to hear u squeal like a pig~

USA

#103079 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`

I think you've seen Deliverance too many times, shitkicker.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103080 Mar 20, 2013
BibleNews wrote:

`

**ISRAEL ready for Mideast 7 YR. AGREEMENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D2XRMYJ25EXX
`

You're kidding me of course.

Israeli jews are Tyrannical terrorist thieving "illegal aliens", that are convicted War Crime fugitives in absentia and Satan's little following helpers!

There will never be any peace for Israel's Satanic chosen or their War Crime Occupation, as long as they are not stopped.

That is until we've dealt with these Evil sub-human occultist animals in the only way they can understand/... and that's with understand and loving kindness of "Vicious Tough Love with Barbaric non-stop Brute Force".

USA

#103082 Mar 20, 2013
ZionsAreTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a growing trend here my friend. These fkn Jew-sih racist Schmuck demons are illegally threatening posters here on a forum whilst at the same time cheering the illegal Israel terrorist state leadership we saw Obama hugging today.
Is that why you're being watched, little racist boy?
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103083 Mar 20, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

It's a growing trend here my friend. These fkn Jew-sih racist Schmuck demons are illegally threatening posters here on a forum whilst at the same time cheering the illegal Israel terrorist state leadership we saw Obama hugging today.
`

`

Hi Petesake...

I'm the youngest of the group and i can tell u this Truth and fact, if these creatures from Tel Aviv want action, we've got just the personnel to accommodate these convicted War Crime Fugitive, in a wink of an eye. Israeli terrorist jews' are spawned liars and cowards. I saw them run from Hezbollah on National TV...with me own beautiful glowing with joyous happiness,.. eyes!
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#103086 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
is that why you do that to the pigs on your farm to hear them squeal?
henry

Las Vegas, NV

#103087 Mar 20, 2013
Red Dot Unit 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Please quote the "threat" he made. Saw nothing of a threat posted you lyng pos. Go cry to the UN. You'll have to take a number behind the palestinians though. Suggest you bring a book with you. They still publish curious george so you'll be ok.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103088 Mar 20, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, then, is it that the Anglicans and Free Masons watch you?

Are you ready to tell us about your mental health history?
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#103090 Mar 20, 2013
President obama said at Yad Vesham n that jews despite being only one fourth of one percent of the world population do manage to get 75% of noble prices, my hats off to president obamaN welcome to the holy land , a holy country to a proud people
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103091 Mar 20, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobbalina! ha! Yes I remember that ... 2006. Today we look at a major power like the USA sucking up to the demon Satanyahu and it's almost beyond belief. Palestinians left again by the world's 'superpower' and left to be murdered, left homeless and under the tyrannical fascist racist internationally discredited "Jew-sih State of Terror." How did America fall so far from grace? It was once a respected and great young nation. Now it's just a lap dog the the world's largest cesspool.
Peace and harmony .. Justice and Love ... Petesake
Look, if you want to be all romantic and cyber-sexy with Jeffers here, don't do it on a public forum. That's borderline deviancy....but I guess you'd think it normal, no?
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103092 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You're kidding me of course.
Israeli jews are Tyrannical terrorist thieving "illegal aliens", that are convicted War Crime fugitives in absentia and Satan's little following helpers!
There will never be any peace for Israel's Satanic chosen or their War Crime Occupation, as long as they are not stopped.
That is until we've dealt with these Evil sub-human occultist animals in the only way they can understand/... and that's with understand and loving kindness of "Vicious Tough Love with Barbaric non-stop Brute Force".
-

If you fckk like you write .... you must be sooo boring in bed..

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103093 Mar 20, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Hi Petesake...
I'm the youngest of the group and i can tell u this Truth and fact, if these creatures from Tel Aviv want action, we've got just the personnel to accommodate these convicted War Crime Fugitive, in a wink of an eye. Israeli terrorist jews' are spawned liars and cowards. I saw them run from Hezbollah on National TV...with me own beautiful glowing with joyous happiness,.. eyes!
-

You ... you seem to know about this shit..
So .. you mind me asking a question..??

It is estimated that, as we write these messages, the Hissballah has accumulated in southern Lebanon a stock pile of 60.000 missiles.

During the last terrorist's ass kicking operation in the Gaza Strip ... soon after Hamas terror chief al-Jabari was fckkd by a Cobra ... how come the courageous Hissballah stayed put in Lebanon with a 'business as usual' attitude..?? How come Hissballah didn't open another front to the IDF..?? How come Hissballah didn't shoot one fckkn bullet accross the Lebanese-Israeli border..?? What are they affraid of..?? Why is Nassrallah living underground.. sleeping every night at a different spot..?? How is Nassrallah feeling lately..??(we heard some mddr fcknn gossiper say that he ... he has the 'thing'... the same 'thing' that took Hugo away to the "one way ticket trip"...

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#103094 Mar 20, 2013
there is no right for the Palestinians to establish a 2nd Palestinian State via the extinction of the 1 Jewish State ... benjamin netanyahu 28 years old .. http://youtu.be/lixYEZ9M_dU .. NOTHING HAS CHANGED
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103095 Mar 20, 2013

Pee tesake.
You ... you wouldn't be one of the Syrians Alewites hidding in the UK.. would you..??

Go help your brothers and sisters in Syria..

Before you know it ... Syria is going to be cut in pieces like former Yugoslavia, or even worst .. the Hisballah will turn it into a Fundamentalist Republic rulled by the Shaaria Laws..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Steffan. Seibert Mon Amg 1
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Mon Cantor 1
The National Bank of Lake Ronkonkoma (Dec '09) Jan 25 Kathleen Manning 10
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan 25 msxis 1
Roberto Clemente Park cleanup plan sent back to... Jan 24 islip elected off... 5
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) Jan 24 Ben S 18
Suffolk Police Release Composite Sketch of Susp... Jan 24 yakmo2000 1

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST