Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#102288 Mar 6, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
J Evil Doers as people from Satan's Lair and Demonized Filth..
How's the hangover, old crone? Seen your little buddy 'Petesick' lately?
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#102290 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Your grave stone will be shaped like a fire hydrant and read, here's where your dog can p!ss and sh!t!
and it would be muy honor, as long as its not islamic scum....

oh wait... i'm being cremated, you fukthy idiot... but hopfully i'll getr to piss on wayb=nes graVE, before that.... hahahahahaha

an insult that will NEVER happen, is not an insult, you perverted fcuking tyndale douche....

go boBB for nickels like your champion mom and gma in hell.... you know, the two cheapest c*k suckers there.... NorthernBlight , Crimsh!t and Clovenhoof and your lovely Cup CheapWindow Cakes amsterdam...
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#102291 Mar 6, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had several tame and OK posts removed Bobbalina!! It's a scandal to be honest!! Peace to you and all at Port J
hahahahahaha you filthy whiney b!tch.... you had to always know your voice was worthless and perverted... at least the mods wised up....

hahahahahahahahahahaha... for allah wills that sh!t hahahahahahahaha
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#102292 Mar 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the hangover, old crone? Seen your little buddy 'Petesick' lately?
yeah the islamic BINT is whining about her filthy voice being B A N N E D !!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha go Mods !
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#102293 Mar 6, 2013
PUKESake wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had several tame and OK posts removed Bobbalina!! It's a scandal to be honest!! Peace to you and all at Port J
Need a tissue?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102294 Mar 6, 2013
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the islamic BINT is whining about her filthy voice being B A N N E D !!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha go Mods !
Dude, stop it with the "I hate Islam" stuff already; it's counterproductive and flat out prejudiced.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102295 Mar 6, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> It is definitively Israhell! And their national anthem is "Onward Christian soldiers!"
You must care soooo much for human rights. Tell me, why is it that I never hear about North Korea and Saudi Arabia from you? How 'bout Egypt and Lebanon?
fearless infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#102296 Mar 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, stop it with the "I hate Islam" stuff already; it's counterproductive and flat out prejudiced.
sorry, but nope....

counter productive... really... theres productiveness on the Blame Iz thread ????? gee... i love ya but... R E A L I T Y

this thread is a worthless sheithole, and muslims themselves are worthless shits usually violent ... so its kinda productive....

i think blaming jews is also "prejudiced" but the thread does,on topic... and everyone knows petesh!t is a golden caged islamic bint, and truly as deficient as her god and prophet stated she is... just the facts m'am,

lastly, you act like i'm here every day blaming muslims... so cute.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102297 Mar 6, 2013
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but nope....
counter productive... really... theres productiveness on the Blame Iz thread ????? gee... i love ya but... R E A L I T Y
this thread is a worthless sheithole, and muslims themselves are worthless shits usually violent ... so its kinda productive....
i think blaming jews is also "prejudiced" but the thread does,on topic... and everyone knows petesh!t is a golden caged islamic bint, and truly as deficient as her god and prophet stated she is... just the facts m'am,
You actually DO blame Muslims a lot. And Petey IS a nasty shit, but that doesn't give others the excuse to be hateful too.

And Muslim majority nations are not violent because they're Muslim. Violence, despite certain cultural, ethnic, historical or whatever kinds of aids, almost always arises from disparity; violence is certainly a direct offshoot of poverty.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#102298 Mar 6, 2013
muslims

ISLAM IS SOMETHING LIKE CHRISTIANITY, IN ITS ORIGINAL MEANING OKAY, BUT IT HAS BEEN GROSSLY DISTORTED IN MANY WAYS, BOTH ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. ISLAM, DISTORTED BY THE FANATICS IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH THEIR WAHHABI AND SALAFI VERSIONS OF ISLAM THAT ARE VERY VIOLENT
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but nope....
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#102299 Mar 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually DO blame Muslims a lot. And Petey IS a nasty shit, but that doesn't give others the excuse to be hateful too.
And Muslim majority nations are not violent because they're Muslim. Violence, despite certain cultural, ethnic, historical or whatever kinds of aids, almost always arises from disparity; violence is certainly a direct offshoot of poverty.
So basically when people come on here, call Jews all kinds of names and deny FACTS that the holocaust occurred or althetes not murdered in Munich, Leon klinghoffer not shot in a wheelchair and tossed into the ocean. Twa hijackings, bombs, suicide bombers etc that people should talk respectfully? You're kidding right. What's good for good is good for the gander. Fk then and the horse they rode in on. If you are respectful and civilized you will get same back. Otherwise, who cares.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102300 Mar 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically when people come on here, call Jews all kinds of names and deny FACTS that the holocaust occurred or althetes not murdered in Munich, Leon klinghoffer not shot in a wheelchair and tossed into the ocean. Twa hijackings, bombs, suicide bombers etc that people should talk respectfully? You're kidding right. What's good for good is good for the gander. Fk then and the horse they rode in on. If you are respectful and civilized you will get same back. Otherwise, who cares.
Chill yer tits dude. I'm just noticing that both the ProPalestine and ProIsrael sides are unfortunately filled with obviously less than sane or polite people. I happen to a Zionist myself, but that doesn't mean that one cannot find faults with Israel -- same goes for the Palestinians.

This is just me expressing my disappointment. Also; seeing people use "anti - Zionism" as a front for virulent prejudice rather than out of any actual concern for the situation in the Middle East.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102301 Mar 6, 2013
*less than sane and rude people.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#102302 Mar 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
muslims
ISLAM IS SOMETHING LIKE CHRISTIANITY, IN ITS ORIGINAL MEANING OKAY, BUT IT HAS BEEN GROSSLY DISTORTED IN MANY WAYS, BOTH ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. ISLAM, DISTORTED BY THE FANATICS IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH THEIR WAHHABI AND SALAFI VERSIONS OF ISLAM THAT ARE VERY VIOLENT
<quoted text>
Ah yes, another hypocrite rises!
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#102303 Mar 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill yer tits dude. I'm just noticing that both the ProPalestine and ProIsrael sides are unfortunately filled with obviously less than sane or polite people. I happen to a Zionist myself, but that doesn't mean that one cannot find faults with Israel -- same goes for the Palestinians.
This is just me expressing my disappointment. Also; seeing people use "anti - Zionism" as a front for virulent prejudice rather than out of any actual concern for the situation in the Middle East.
I call it like it is that's all.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#102304 Mar 6, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you exactly what I think about about it.

RELUCTANTLY EDITED FOR SPACE
The following presents strong proof that Zionist Media has been shaping hundreds of millions of American minds, via Textbooks to "The News" for OVER 60 YEARS!!!

...A VERY SCARY REALITY!

-Just look at the people who either, mindlessly "Buy" the multi-Billion Dollar "Holy-Co$t scam with less contemplation than "buying" a set of tires!

It helps to get out of the country to see how gullible Americans really are (not stupid...just unthinking & Professionally Brainwashed by Masters of Deception:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
-----

PLEASE read the following, short article; you'll be glad you did!

“HOLLYWOOD-STYLE HISTORY”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/28/holly...

EXCERPTS “It began post-WW 1. The 1927 silent film “Wings” starred Clara Bow. It launched Gary Cooper’s career. It was about two WW I fighter pilot friends. It won Hollywood’s first best picture award.
“Hollywood Goes to War: How Politics, Profits and Propaganda Shaped World War II Movies” tells more. Clayton Koppes and Gregory Black explained. It discusses Franklin Roosevelt’s Office of War Information. It had enormous influence on Hollywood." CONTINUED

Many Thanks,

Gray
clueless infidel

Saint-denis, Reunion

#102305 Mar 6, 2013
fearless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
they let me out to do your mom, but i dont do jailhouse islamic convert filth....
They let you out because you are riddled with std, old hag.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#102306 Mar 6, 2013
clueless infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
They let you out because you are riddled with std, old hag.
You mean your sister was on a conjative visit?
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

#102308 Mar 7, 2013
A Locust Plague, Shy of Biblical Proportions, in Israel

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/07/world/middl... ;
Petesake

Skelmersdale, UK

#102311 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Henry the Traitor,... has pooped his old fearless cartoonie head out of his old homicidal hanging arse,... to post lil O me.
You and the "Advocate zionist" should share each others rathole and spawn another baby zionist like you two, that's filled with hate, bigotry and racism emanating from "its" little filthy untermenschen soul and "its" unnatural alive being.
be careful Bobblina!! The Jew Zionists have had me banned from here .... freedom of speech ... OK for Rats who praise the murdering of children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Thu Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Sound Beach Bluffs Jun '14 anonymous 2

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match