Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101603 Feb 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE ARE THE FROTHING, DRUNKEN, MURDEROUS "SETTLERS" (from Brooklyn, Russia, the KKK, etc)?
"Wikipedia"......is just another casualty of Israel's innumerable, multi Billion Dollar, Zionist Propaganda Industries:
“The Message from an Israeli think-tank…”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/02/the-m...
EXCERPT “The Molad study concludes that the Netanyahu-driven criticism of Israeli advocacy is “detached from reality” and “a myth”. The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
National Information Directorate: Hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.
-Foreign Ministry,
-the Public Diplomacy
-Diaspora Affairs Ministry,
-the IDF Spokesman’s Office,
-the Tourism Ministry, the
-Jewish Agency
-media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.
-unofficial advocacy effort involving hundreds of:
-Israelis
-overseas activists,
-organizations
-NPOs,
-non-Jewish supporters
These are JUST TWO, of countless, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
“Deception Has Always Been The Name Of Zionism’s Game”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
(EXCERPT)
“It is, of course, a deception but nobody should be surprised. Not only has deception always been the name of Zionism’s game, it knows no other.
Its very first mission statement way back in 1897 was a deception. The previous year Zionism’s founding father, Theodore Herzl, had written and published Der Judenstaat, The Jewish State. It opened with these words:
“The Jews who will it shall have a state of their own.” But as all of Zionism’s founding fathers gathered for their first Congress at Basel in Switzerland, Herzl was among the first to appreciate the need to drop the word state from all public policy pronouncements.
Thus it was that the first Congress of the World Zionist Organisation ended with a public statement that declared Zionism’s mission to be the striving “to create for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law.”
The difference between “home” and “state” was great.“(END OF EXCERPT)
It would be a nice, fuzzy & warm idea.......if it were true.
So peace efforts are "Hasbara" to you?

That's pretty sad on your part.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101605 Feb 20, 2013
Northern Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Petesake...
We have others who posted for us and themselves in Pt. Jefferson. Their postings were deleted a month ago.
We work in the guidelines of Topix and when the our friends postings were deleted, was when they repeated your marvelous thought and used it as their avatar, Satan was/is a _ew! We were ROTFLOAO....Satan is a what?,...hahahahaha!
the HHH is something we'd be careful about, if u get our drift....
Agape Love to u Petesake, and hopefully you health is fine after being attacked by Zion' Terrorist Ghouls.
:)))) HA ha ha .... but we know it's true. Ever wondered why some Jews are so desperate to claim Christ as "theirs?" .... they want him it would appear inducted into the Satanic Hall of Fame. They tried to call him a follower of Beelzebub as he cured the sick and made the blind see. There is ample evidence to suggest Satan is a J .. all his children are for example
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#101606 Feb 20, 2013
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Freedom

United States

#101607 Feb 20, 2013
You know , every war that the United States has ever been in , our history books tell us that we were always good fighting against evil!

I hate to tell my fellow Americans this, but in some of those wars , we were Evil fighting against the good! The defenseless.

They even told Americans that the reason we waged war against the North during the American Civil War was because we didn't like black people and wanted them to be slaves! AND MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE IT!

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WE WOULD HAVE WAGED WAR ON OUR OWN PEOPLE BECAUSE OF BLACK PEOPLE?

WHAT KIND OF ANIMALS DO YOU THINK WE WERE?

WAKE THE FK UP AMERICA!

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101608 Feb 20, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

``

:)))) HA ha ha .... but we know it's true. Ever wondered why some Jews are so desperate to claim Christ as "theirs?" ....

`

they want him it would appear inducted into the Satanic Hall of Fame. They tried to call him a follower of Beelzebub as he cured the sick and made the blind see. There is ample evidence to suggest Satan is a J .. all his children are for example
`

`

You've made the International web sites, in your quote: "Ever wondered why some Jews are so desperate to claim Christ as "theirs"

........Congratulation!

http://www.google.com/search...

.....the reason that Jews made Jesus Christ their own, is so that their Satanic Cult can murder Jesus Christ again, and again, and again and again ...daily!

What evilly devious and sinster creatures that us goyims (non-jews) are dealing with.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101609 Feb 20, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful my friends this Harassing racist Jew has had a couple of my posts removed. Peace my friends of Port Jefferson
You're being watched, little boy.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101610 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

you're being watched, little boy, you're being watched, little boy,
You're being watched, little boy!!!!

`

`

`

Wow, if you are not one uneducated bitter sicko and sociopath, that's been spawned by common illiterate thrash, we don't know what is.

Why cant you realize that what you are posting is very sick and deranged and that you have deep rooted issue with your jackass illiterate parents that should be addressed by professionals.

what a jackass yo posting

USA

#101611 Feb 20, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
our jackass illiterate parents that should be addressed by professionals.
what a jackass yo posting
It is obvious you're envious of your little friend. Keep your chin up, old woman. They just might watch you too someday.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#101612 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

.....a commonly worthless hagee weevil and wickedly obsessed idiot, who think her posting have meaning to Petesake...

I can just image what her mother looks like, and her grandparents look like, as they rummage through the garbage bins and sewage waste dumps and eat waste matter at their drek troughs.

Location hidden

#101614 Feb 20, 2013
Northern Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You've made the International web sites, in your quote: "Ever wondered why some Jews are so desperate to claim Christ as "theirs"
........Congratulation!
http://www.google.com/search...
.....the reason that Jews made Jesus Christ their own, is so that their Satanic Cult can murder Jesus Christ again, and again, and again and again ...daily!
What evilly devious and sinster creatures that us goyims (non-jews) are dealing with.
Excellent post and thanks to my Port Jefferson friends.......

USA

#101615 Feb 20, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>

"And because I smell of the booze, ye believe me nuts." Bob 8.45
Are you having another mood swing, little boy?

USA

#101616 Feb 20, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>

Excrement paste and thanks to my Port Jefferson fiends.......
'friends' LOLOL!!!

You've seen those who watch you, haven't you, little boy?

Location hidden

#101617 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'friends' LOLOL!!!

My friends indeed Harassing Jew: The hating Jew, the callous Jew, The worthless who says nothing is 28,000 posts about the murdered children of Gaza: Whose forefathers murdered the Messiah:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

Location hidden

#101618 Feb 20, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
.....a commonly worthless hagee weevil and wickedly obsessed idiot, who think her posting have meaning to Petesake...
I can just image what her mother looks like, and her grandparents look like, as they rummage through the garbage bins and sewage waste dumps and eat waste matter at their drek troughs.
Yes my friend this Jew is a good example of why the world despise the Jews who are bringing the world to a possible Third World War with their war-mongering hateful evil Satanic ways.

Location hidden

#101621 Feb 20, 2013
in 28,000 posts
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101622 Feb 20, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does 30 million come from, Karen Armstrong sub a few years ago there were only 16 of them.
Another point of contention you raise
concerning Gods promise which is conditional upon the Israelites keeping their promise. Which the Samaritans, known as The Keepers of The Faith, certainly have.
Technically therefore they have a theological right to make such a Claim,and indeed I will instruct my development to consider it carefully.
Orion I was actually pursuing the credibility of your vociferous agenda towards religion, and I went to detail the lost book of Enki by Zechariah Sitchin, I received a miraculous letter out of the blue from I don't know who stating it was lost and was going to stay lost. I don't know what to make of it do you?.
A South Africa economist after two years of research, using the the stats for every country of the world came to a figure of 29,4 million in 1994. Which make sense. The latest statst for the US is 7,4 million (Brandeis University) and Israel has 6,5 million. What about the rest of the world. So 30 million is a conservative figure.
As to the Lost Book of Enki, you have been dealing with a joker, so laugh about it...

Location hidden

#101623 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'friends' LOLOL!!!
Why do people hate Jews? Go back on topix and read 28,000 posts of this Anal FanNy idiot Jew and see why? Not one mention in sadness and or regret of the thousands of innocent women and children in particular murdered by Israel .. land of milk and honey .... blood and guts, theft and murder.

This Jew Anul FanNY loves this shithole called Israel and hates the truth about it:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32 .........

Location hidden

#101624 Feb 20, 2013
This Horrible Harassing ... Jew

USA

#101625 Feb 20, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>

This Jew Anul FanNY loves this shithole called Israel and hates the truth about it:
"And ye shall blow the truth, and the truth shall make you a freak." Larry 8.32 .........
Why do you hate your own god, little boy? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?

Location hidden

#101626 Feb 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate your own god, little boy? Those who watch you often wear black, don't they?
You see the question is why? Why did 300,000 largely innocent Jews die at Hitler's henchmen's hands whilst disgusting Horrible Harassing Jews like you survive to spread your blasphemous filth here and further disrupt the weak reputation of Jews today?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." JOHN 8.444

Go Horrible Harassing Jew!.... 28,000 posts and not a word of concern about thousands of children murdered by your obdurate brothers in Israel. You are a disgrace to decent Jews out there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Thu Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Wed Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 12
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Sound Beach Bluffs Jun '14 anonymous 2

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match