Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101521 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in the middle of one of your hangovers, aren't you, old witch? Not to worry, happy hour will stat for you again soon.
`

`

you can only wish you were my age, in your twenties again,... spreading your piglets fat hoofs for idf terrorist cowards and known as the Grand Canyon illiterate scum guzzling swallowing hole from Tel Aviv laboratories.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101522 Feb 16, 2013
Cumcake from Assjamming wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
you can only wish you were my age, in your twenties again,... spreading your piglets fat hoofs for idf terrorist cowards and known as the Grand Canyon illiterate scum guzzling swallowing hole from Tel Aviv laboratories.
You have no idea of my age, old racist crone.
Doctor Freud Speaks

Mount Sinai, NY

#101523 Feb 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

You have no idea of my age, old racist crone.
`

i'm a Doctor and i'm here to help u!

Betcha in your young payaderm years,... u've sucked lots of Arabs Pacifier, wishing for the real deal,.. an Arab to mount and train u, just like the M&S sick old john hagee pig u really are! Am i correct?
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101524 Feb 16, 2013
CNN Goldman Sachs & the Zio Matrix - Dr. David Duke

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101525 Feb 16, 2013
Doctor Freud Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
`
i'm a Doctor and i'm here to help u!
Betcha in your young payaderm years,... u've sucked lots of Arabs Pacifier, wishing for the real deal,.. an Arab to mount and train u, just like the M&S sick old john hagee pig u really are! Am i correct?
`

`

Thank you Doctor Freud, for your wonderful analysis of the "Advocates" daughter "NFL", an illiterate bigoted dirt-bag whose mother is an advocate for terrorist jews taht are occupiers in Palestine/.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101526 Feb 16, 2013
Rambone wrote:
CNN Goldman Sachs & the Zio Matrix - Dr. David Duke
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
`

`

We at Sinai respect Dr. Duke,... for telling the International world the Truth about Terrorizing evil greedy Zion Jews!

thank u!
Hello

Arlington, MA

#101528 Feb 16, 2013
A typical Muslim man in the US

http://enquirerz.blogspot.com/2013/02/typical...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101530 Feb 16, 2013
ANOTHER KKK FLUNK OUT SEZ.....
Hello wrote:
A typical Muslim man in the US
http://enquirerz.blogspot.com/2013/02/typical...
---

So there you have it, folks.....from a typical specimen of the "Collectively Stupid"

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

Another tragic casualty of America's PROVEN Ziono-Media Monopoly programmed to hate people he/she/it has never met in lands he/she/it has never seen!
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101531 Feb 17, 2013
`

`

It's that time....

Move to litigate against the Hanukkah Menorah set up on the White House Lawn

Written by Brother Nathanael

Contact has been made with various lawyers to explore a move to litigate against the Hanukkah Menorah set up on the White House Lawn every December for the "National Lighting Of The Hanukkah Menorah."

The Brother Nathanael Foundation's contention is that the Menorah is a "religious" symbol and NOT a "cultural" symbol as the Jews assert. Hanukkah Menorahs are displayed on both the exterior and interior of Jewish synagogues, thus PROVING the Menorah is a "religious" symbol.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#101533 Feb 17, 2013
Building 7???????

Now here’s a really big question on media hypnosis. Nearly everyone in the mainstream has been hypnotized into thinking that on 9/11/2001, building 7 of the World Trade Center was brought down after being hit by an airplane.

Except building 7 wasn’t hit by any airplane at all. Only two buildings were hit by airplanes — the twin towers. Building 7 was hit by nothing except some falling debris.

According to official reports — which of course require you suspend all belief in the laws of physics — building 7&#8242;s internal support structures all snapped at precisely to same moment due to a couple of office fires burning inside the building, causing it to miraculously collapse demolition-style into its own footprint.

Although such a feat normally requires months of planning, engineering calculations and the careful placement of demolition charges on building support structures, we are told that none of this was needed in the case of building 7; that office fires melted concrete-and-steel structural columns simultaneously throughout the building. Never before in the recorded history of architecture has a fire ever brought down a concrete-and-steel building, but we’re supposed to believe it somehow happened with building 7 in a perfect pattern of symmetrical collapse.

Mount Sinai, NY

#101535 Feb 17, 2013
`

`

`

`

`

`

The dirty criminal loopholes for Zionism' charades of deceptions/.

Mount Sinai, NY

#101536 Feb 17, 2013
`

This is an article below that we've found very interesting....and we quote:

"Israel’s infrastructure and electricity stations “need only a few rockets” to leave the country paralyzed, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said Saturday in a televised speech.

Speaking to hundreds of supporters via video link, Nasrallah warned Israel not to attack Lebanon, saying Hezbollah’s response will be harsh.

“The Islamic resistance won’t keep mum on any Israeli attack on Lebanon,” he warned, adding that Hezbollah would not need to transfer any weapons from Syria to retaliate.

“The resistance in Lebanon possesses all the necessary equipment,” he said.

The screening of Nasrallah’s speech was preceded by an address given by the son of Imad Mughniyeh, a Hezbollah terror chief whose February 2008 death was attributed to Israel.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101537 Feb 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're paid mere pennies to post your garbage, I operate my own business, slave. Does that hurt you?
What sort of business NewFL? Selling condoms? Or pimping women with a "superior education"? with you anything is possible. So please tell us what you are selling!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101538 Feb 17, 2013
Rambone wrote:
Building 7???????
Now here’s a really big question on media hypnosis. Nearly everyone in the mainstream has been hypnotized into thinking that on 9/11/2001, building 7 of the World Trade Center was brought down after being hit by an airplane.
Except building 7 wasn’t hit by any airplane at all. Only two buildings were hit by airplanes — the twin towers. Building 7 was hit by nothing except some falling debris.
According to official reports — which of course require you suspend all belief in the laws of physics — building 7&#8242;s internal support structures all snapped at precisely to same moment due to a couple of office fires burning inside the building, causing it to miraculously collapse demolition-style into its own footprint.
Although such a feat normally requires months of planning, engineering calculations and the careful placement of demolition charges on building support structures, we are told that none of this was needed in the case of building 7; that office fires melted concrete-and-steel structural columns simultaneously throughout the building. Never before in the recorded history of architecture has a fire ever brought down a concrete-and-steel building, but we’re supposed to believe it somehow happened with building 7 in a perfect pattern of symmetrical collapse.
Silberstein admitted that he brought down the building which was empty and already wired. if that one was wired you can bet the other two were wired as well. He got paid 850 million dollar for No7.
and talking about fire...
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101540 Feb 17, 2013
`

`

Hezbollah stated it is ready and prepared to wipe out Israel's Infrasture....
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101541 Feb 17, 2013
`

`

The Freedom Fighting Group Hezbollah, is/are Prepared to Take Over Syria, if it falls to israels covert operation and evil agendas/.

The noose is tighting and israel will soon reap what it ha sown.

USA

#101542 Feb 17, 2013
Northern Booze reekers wrote:
`
`
The Freedom Fighting Group Hezbollah, is/are Prepared to Take Over Syria, if it falls to israels covert operation and evil agendas/.
The noose is tighting and israel will soon reap what it ha sown.
In a similar vein, you're getting tight from the booze you've been guzzling, are you, old hag?
Northern Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#101543 Feb 17, 2013
`

`

...Young lady from Syria tells the real Truth on Press TV/!

Bobblina Sandwich

Mount Sinai, NY

#101544 Feb 17, 2013
`

`

`

`

Zion/Communism is going down....

http://amresolution.com/2012/11/06/how-the-je...

USA

#101545 Feb 17, 2013
Bloody Skankbitch wrote:
`
`
`
`
Zion/Communism is going down....
l-elections/
So do you- for a discount, old lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 14 hr Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Wed Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 12
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Sound Beach Bluffs Jun '14 anonymous 2

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match