Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#101273 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your dull version of western sarcasm, Somalian pirate fool? I have attained an excellent position as an illustrator, and I'm often paid by HUGE corporations to do so. Does that sting, ignoramus?
Your astounding ignorance just isn't working for you, is it, foreign trash?
He reminds me of the dorner ex cop in ca. Very angry.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#101274 Feb 13, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll correct this out of pity for you:
"YOU'RE paranoid like NFL! YOU'RE way mature (thanks, I know I am), YOUR insanity is showing, YOUR McCarthyism is rearing ITS ugly head again (changed wording because your phrasing was incomprehensible)! Yep, you are PARANOID, no wonder you SEE so many BOGEY MEN, because they brainwashed you to fear, hate...you can't even see (honestly, what the hell do you mean by "can't even see straight on who is who?" If you intended to state some witty phrase on me being "blind" to the world then I pronounce this as a FAIL on your part). You need to GO TO Bellevue ASAP, YOU ARE a danger to THE human race!(Followed by stupid laughter)
Now that we've established that you spell worse than a 13 year old, I'll go on to post this:
http://9gag.com/gag/6574209
http://9gag.com/gag/6570569...
Hope you have fun with your "bogeey mans!"
I WAS IN A HURRY! No wonder over 179 nations give you .our US warmongers the big MIDDLE FINGERS ... Enjoy, you own demise, and take you US war machines home, as even 70% of Americans don't want US wars. You OUR Us warmongering baboons are morons, you ruined US AND THE WORLD WITH YOUR OBNOXIOUS us WAR MACHINES, TIME TO GO HOME YOU WARMONGERING ANIMALS

United States

#101275 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your dull version of western sarcasm, Somalian pirate fool? I have attained an excellent position as an illustrator, and I'm often paid by HUGE corporations to do so. Does that sting, ignoramus?
nOT A sOMALIAN pIRATE BUT aNTI-WAR AMERICAN. YOU wARMONGERING BABOON , YOU NO wEB DESIGNeR , PROVE IT? KnOW ANYTHING ABOUT hTM cODING ?
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#101276 Feb 13, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about an obscure ex cop in ca, irrelevant Henrat ?

United States

#101277 Feb 13, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry, i'm just forceful in way i communicate with passion on various topics. But you our US warmongers, especially war mopngering Bushjr & co had been tried by International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later all our , you the US war mongers will sooner or later face ICC, so?
HAve a hiney melon! BWHAHHAAAA

United States

#101278 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

I tALKING ABOUT YOU , YOU NO WEB DESIGNER!
?"sO WHAT IS hTM CODE FOR 'BACKGROUND'?'"-

LET SEE IF YOU real WEB ILLUSTRATOR, i doubt you can answer . IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER, I think you most likely A somalian pirate AKA NFL.
So you NFL , a typical Somalian Pirate, tell me about you life of idiocracy of being this Somalian Pirate?

BWHAHHHAAAAaa HAve a hiney melon mTF!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101279 Feb 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I WAS IN A HURRY! No wonder over 179 nations give you .our US warmongers the big MIDDLE FINGERS ... Enjoy, you own demise, and take you US war machines home, as even 70% of Americans don't want US wars. You OUR Us warmongering baboons are morons, you ruined US AND THE WORLD WITH YOUR OBNOXIOUS us WAR MACHINES, TIME TO GO HOME YOU WARMONGERING ANIMALS
So the world hates the US because I corrected your shitty spelling? Wow. Not only your spelling, but your "logic" leaves much to be desired. And FYI, I'm not even a citizen of the US, so I don't know how you thought that employing those "arguments" would ever work on me.

You were in a hurry enough to spell like a turd on the thread...but apparently still hav enough time to stick around afterwards? Seriously man, I've heard worse excuses from my kid about her homework.

And your spelling's still shit.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101280 Feb 13, 2013
*have

United States

#101281 Feb 14, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So the world hates the US because I corrected your shitty spelling? Wow. Not only your spelling, but your "logic" leaves much to be desired. And FYI, I'm not even a citizen of the US, so I don't know how you thought that employing those "arguments" would ever work on me.
You were in a hurry enough to spell like a turd on the thread...but apparently still hav enough time to stick around afterwards? Seriously man, I've heard worse excuses from my kid about her homework.
And your spelling's still shit.
I EXPECTED THE Ad hominem FROM YOU SOONER OR LATER! you DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN YOU need to do THE SOME research, OR YOU TO iGNORANT?. But you ANOTHER OF one of our lowly US lapdoggy dogS! bahAHHAAhahaa

Let see how educate and smart you are even grade school kid can figure this out , test time logic 101! BHWHHAHAHAHAA you gonna eat your words!

Is 100 + 100 = 1001
(And , another if you smart enough to answer this! BHHAHAHAHAAA) Come pon let see how smart you are, YOU WISEHEIMER
what you now about obnoxious US fed Reserve invoking secretly another rounds of this , what am i talking about?

United States

#101282 Feb 14, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
*have
I SEE YOU HAVING PROBLEM ALSO! wait till someone catch u , u spelling nazi!:)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101283 Feb 14, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well, according to one of your favourite sites, Wikipedia, he is listed under the categories of "1st century rabbis," and "Roman era Jews."
So Jesus was not only a Jew, but a rebbe as well? Oh SNAP!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldsjz0PFKc1qbo...
Is that the same wikipedia that has posts from the Anime News Network? Really AdvoRatty you must try harder. Do you really believe people would associate Christ son of the Lord God Great Master of Creation with the Jew of Europe? Christ part of the most violent and disgusting 'race' on earth?

In his day the Jew complained that Christ did works, healing and miracles through the power of Beelzebub. His life eventually was ended by Jews. The synagogue of Satan plotted to destroy the Messiah sent from the Lord God. Christ a Jew? Never in a zillion years. and we must thank the Lord God for that fact.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101284 Feb 14, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not angry, i'm just forceful in way i communicate with passion on various topics. But you our US warmongers, eBWHAHHAAAA
In other words; you write like an ignorant ranting, foreign oinker.

Thanks for the clarification, Somalian slob.

USA

#101285 Feb 14, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same wikipedia that has posts from the Anime News Network? did works, healing and miracles through the power of Beelzebub. His life eventually was ended by Jews. The synagogue of Satan plotted to destroy the Messiah sent from the Lord God. Christ a Jew? Never in a zillion years. and we must thank the Lord God for that fact.
Found a job yet, little boy?

Location hidden

#101287 Feb 14, 2013
"and ye shall know the truth. and the truth shall make you free," John 8.32

USA

#101288 Feb 14, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
"and ye shall know the poof. and the poof shall make you freakish," Larry 8.32
GREAT comeback, little boy!

Richmond Hill, NY

#101289 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words; you write like an ignorant ranting, foreign oinker.
Thanks for the clarification, Somalian slob.
I talking about you not about the other psoter , you the Somalian slob AKA NFL!

YOU NO WEB DESIGNER!
?"sO WHAT IS hTM CODE FOR 'BACKGROUND'?'"-

LET SEE IF YOU real WEB ILLUSTRATOR, i doubt you can answer . IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER, I think you most likely A somalian pirate AKA NFL.
So you NFL , a typical Somalian Pirate, tell me about you life of idiocracy of being this Somalian Pirate?

Location hidden

#101290 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT comeback, little boy!
And people wonder why the JEw is so despised* Keep posting Anis FaNNY .. you're a great advocate for our fight.
*No need to wonder just note the Christ-hate post of this obnoxious Zionist. The pertinent question of course is 'what did Christ ever do to this particular Jew reprobate?'
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101291 Feb 14, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews or Israel are not imposing fines or prison for holocaust denial, that is European powers ran by the masonic NWO.
Origins of the Conspiracy
www.youtube.com/watch...
`

`

an old fool who seeks out computers to tell the world about his conspiracy theory of Jews being directed to do their evil by Jesuits and the jewish pope.

The Holocaust in Russia's Jew Bolsheviks Revolution from 1917 to 1945 was very very real, but the Holocaust of 18,16, 12, or 6 million jews in Germany's gas chambers was a war crime Jewish FABRICATION, that never ever really happened to existed in any Godly reality.

It was a Jewish HOAX, a jewish Fable and a Jewish Lie, by Jewish and ally LIARS,... and that's why they called it a Jewish Holohoax!

It was played on the naive and gullible minds of the brain dead john hagee and the goyim simpletons of the religious right and left to believe.

This was done for the greedy purposes of injurious wild beast, which was the unemployed glutton Jews parasites to receive reparation from deceived foolish taxpaying people to support. They surely succeeded in their War Crime deceptions and big Lie, now did they not?

Jews cloak and dagger fame to their evil power and evil agendas is just a Cult of evil doers and tricksters, with their story of a Jewish Fable, that's written in Titus 1-14 of the Holy Bible, that us real Jesus Christ followers are told not to pay any attention to.........read it to believe the real Truth!
Northern J HolohoaxDenier

Mount Sinai, NY

#101292 Feb 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`Found a job yet, little boy?
`

`

Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101293 Feb 14, 2013
Northern J HolohoaxDenier wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
an old fool who seeks out computers to tell the world about his conspiracy theory of Jews being directed to do their evil by Jesuits and the jewish pope.
The Holocaust in Russia's Jew Bolsheviks Revolution from 1917 to 1945 was very very real, but the Holocaust of 18,16, 12, or 6 million jews in Germany's gas chambers was a war crime Jewish FABRICATION, that never ever really happened to existed in any Godly reality.
It was a Jewish HOAX, a jewish Fable and a Jewish Lie, by Jewish and ally LIARS,... and that's why they called it a Jewish Holohoax!
It was played on the naive and gullible minds of the brain dead john hagee and the goyim simpletons of the religious right and left to believe.
This was done for the greedy purposes of injurious wild beast, which was the unemployed glutton Jews parasites to receive reparation from deceived foolish taxpaying people to support. They surely succeeded in their War Crime deceptions and big Lie, now did they not?
Jews cloak and dagger fame to their evil power and evil agendas is just a Cult of evil doers and tricksters, with their story of a Jewish Fable, that's written in Titus 1-14 of the Holy Bible, that us real Jesus Christ followers are told not to pay any attention to.........read it to believe the real Truth!
Yes the Jews certainly are, "in certain instances", what the apostle Paul declares them to be, and God never tells a lie when "it" is considered as a consequence or a development of death, referring of course to eternal life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Thu Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Sound Beach Bluffs Jun '14 anonymous 2

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match