Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#100689 Jan 31, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Freemason Communism and Catholic dual-citizens causing war & revolution..
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...
Let's get this right. You're actually saying that the zionist-controlled USA administration has no culpability in the mayhem being created around the world? You really are one deluded SOAB. As I have told you freemasonry (devil worship) and Jews are as close as Laurel and Hardy .... catholics and others are most welcome into such devil worship. The 33rd degree occultist must swear to 'submit to Satan' as part of his gaining such a position.
Klink

Cameron, MO

#100690 Jan 31, 2013
Petesake wrote:
Let's get this right. You're actually saying that the zionist-controlled USA administration has no culpability in the mayhem being created around the world? You really are one deluded SOAB. As I have told you freemasonry (devil worship) and Jews are as close as Laurel and Hardy .... catholics and others are most welcome into such devil worship. The 33rd degree occultist must swear to 'submit to Satan' as part of his gaining such a position.

The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and JESUITS. As Templar Knights they answer to the JESUITS & POPE at the VATICAN thru the Crown Temple, London. Yes Satanist! The Vatican has always been babylonian and the Templars have always been accused of Satanism.

There is no "zionist" controlled US admin. It was Freemason & Jesuit founded, and that is who still runs it.
After the Freemasons' American and French revolutions they went across Europe (Revolutions of 1848), into Russia-USSR, China, ww 1 & 2 founded the UN and Israel; redrew the map of the middle east and run it where today the masonic Muslim Brotherhood backed by Freemason ran Washington DC & Freemason ran Rockefeller's CFR cause mahem to relocate Islam into the west. They also took over and run Mexico and all of Latin America.

The Knights of Columbus and Malta are big players, too.

They run schools healthcare media food industry city state and federal governments - everything.

Not a so-called "zionist" found. That is cointelpro disinfo from masonic ran feds such as Hal Turner and Rense controlled alternative media and their Protocol propaganda.

-

The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and the Jesuits who wrote the degrees creating Freemasonry, according to Freemason Grand Secretary General and historian Albert Mackey.(Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, four entries: 1. CLERMONT COLLEGE 2. Jesuits 3. PERFECTION RITE 4. SCOTTISH RITE)

http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...

http://archive.org/details/OriginsOfTheConspi...

http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars

Location hidden

#100691 Jan 31, 2013
Zionist = Freemason = Jew + control of USA Admin., mainstream media outlets, education and finance/business including arms deals = most of the evil befallen on earth ... gedditt dumbo??? You're defence of the Jews around the world and deflection of evil solely onto the Jesuits is becoming tiresome.

Location hidden

#100692 Jan 31, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and JESUITS. As Templar Knights they answer to the JESUITS & POPE at the VATICAN thru the Crown Temple, London. Yes Satanist! The Vatican has always been babylonian and the Templars have always been accused of Satanism.
There is no "zionist" controlled US admin. It was Freemason & Jesuit founded, and that is who still runs it.
After the Freemasons' American and French revolutions they went across Europe (Revolutions of 1848), into Russia-USSR, China, ww 1 & 2 founded the UN and Israel; redrew the map of the middle east and run it where today the masonic Muslim Brotherhood backed by Freemason ran Washington DC & Freemason ran Rockefeller's CFR cause mahem to relocate Islam into the west. They also took over and run Mexico and all of Latin America.
The Knights of Columbus and Malta are big players, too.
They run schools healthcare media food industry city state and federal governments - everything.
Not a so-called "zionist" found. That is cointelpro disinfo from masonic ran feds such as Hal Turner and Rense controlled alternative media and their Protocol propaganda.
-
The Freemasons were founded by the Knights Templar and the Jesuits who wrote the degrees creating Freemasonry, according to Freemason Grand Secretary General and historian Albert Mackey.(Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, four entries: 1. CLERMONT COLLEGE 2. Jesuits 3. PERFECTION RITE 4. SCOTTISH RITE)
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...
http://archive.org/details/OriginsOfTheConspi...
http://archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
Next thing you'll be telling us is it is Jesuits who are dropping bombs on women and children in Gaza.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100693 Jan 31, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
Zionist = Freemason = Jew + control of USA Admin., mainstream media outlets, education and finance/business including arms deals = most of the evil befallen on earth ... gedditt dumbo??? You're defence of the Jews around the world and deflection of evil solely onto the Jesuits is becoming tiresome.
They watch you, little man.

Location hidden

#100694 Jan 31, 2013
The horrors and atrocities taking place in the ME are fermented and conjured up in Zionist-controlled USA and the EU. You may indeed attribute it all the 'Knights Templar' .. it's your ignorance that directs your thoughts The Jewish plots and horrors perpetrated in those dark corners (the same process that led to the murder of the Christ, the son of the Father sent to absolve the world ... being the Lord's last word on salvation) of satanic power which will come to light in the appointed time of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.

Location hidden

#100695 Jan 31, 2013
To Klingers Klink Kohen:

The horrors and atrocities taking place in the ME are fermented and conjured up in Zionist-controlled USA and the EU. You may indeed attribute it all the 'Knights Templar'.. it's your ignorance that directs your thoughts The Jewish plots and horrors perpetrated in those dark corners (the same process that led to the murder of the Christ, the son of the Father sent to absolve the world ... being the Lord's last word on salvation) of satanic power which will come to light in the appointed time of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.

USA

#100696 Jan 31, 2013
Peteslapper wrote:
To Klingers Klink Kohen:
The horrors and atrocities taking place in the ME are fermented and power which will come to light in the appointed time of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
You've seen them, haven't you?
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100699 Jan 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've seen them, haven't you?
`

`

Just look @ what Petesake has reduced u too, an doddering bigoted illiterate john hagee brain dead follower, who was spawned and dropped from some ghetto garbage eating Jackass'... anal canal.

LOL,....@ your stupid expense! Now i command u, to post me back with ur babbling pathetic nonsensical stupidity!

Location hidden

#100700 Jan 31, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Just look @ what Petesake has reduced u too, an doddering bigoted illiterate john hagee brain dead follower, who was spawned and dropped from some ghetto garbage eating Jackass'... anal canal.
LOL,....@ your stupid expense! Now i command u, to post me back with ur babbling pathetic nonsensical stupidity!
Ha ha I love the "Now I command u to post me back" Guess Who... such a beautiful response to a braindead imbecile ... and the moron accordingly jumps to this command ..... wonderful!!

Location hidden

#100701 Jan 31, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's Ratty in another garb of course.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100702 Jan 31, 2013
`

`

`

`

It's time to remember these dates, January 28, 29, when Jew terrorism came home to roost for a their two day mission of International War Crimes.

That's right, yesterday and the day before Israel peremptorily stop the rights of others to live and went into Lebanon and Syria and bombed innocent people and now Jews will reap what they have sown, without International questions.

Under International Law, Israeli jews have "no" right whatsoever live in Palestine, to bomb, instigate, or get involved in Syrian Sovereignty or Lebanon Sovereign.

This is especially true, after jews' supplying weapons and support to Islamic Aba Nusa death squad.

This is an epistemic closure by radical terrorist Tribal Jew Occultist group and now the Israeli Jews have sponsored Islamic Death Squads in order to over throw the legal Assad Syrian Government, who have hated Terrorist Israeli Serial Killing Jews and their illegal occupation of Palestine and the suffering the Palestinians had to endure by Jew Tyrants for the past 66 years...

There's no jew in the worlds that can give any justification for what Israeli terrorist jews did yesterday and the night before,... in their bombing terror and unjustifiable Jews' Terrorism and Jews' War Crime Atrocities..

As it stands right now, Jew's that are occupying stolen land in Palestine, are open game for whatever International Laws they've broken and we're waiting on the sideline impatiently for Israeli vile terrorizing Jews to reap what they have been sowing.

We love to see Iranian, Syria, and Lebanon commandos go in and get Netanyahu and bring him on War Crime Charges, that will be held in their Courts.

Each Country gets their turn at convicting him of a Holocaust on Palestinians and their Countries citizens.

Can Anyone realize what that would mean?,.....Peacefulness, Happiness and the beginning of equal Justness.
Guess Who

Mount Sinai, NY

#100703 Jan 31, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha I love the "Now I command u to post me back" Guess Who... such a beautiful response to a braindead imbecile ... and the moron accordingly jumps to this command ..... wonderful!!
`

`

Thank u Petesake, for the compliment!

We own this uneducated illiterate "NFL" imbecile and there's nothing this john hagee can do about it.

NFL has been reduced by u Petesake and Truth seekers on this site, as being a babbling stuttering idiotic lamebrain and now has been deemed to be our official Historical Site's "idiot"!

Now, i've commanded "NFL" to answer and responds to me,... as our Site's idiot, which "NFL" does and obeys my commands, with illiteracy and as an uneducated mofemme, with out any pride and dignity!

Location hidden

#100704 Jan 31, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thank u Petesake, for the compliment!
We own this uneducated illiterate "NFL" imbecile and there's nothing this john hagee can do about it.
NFL has been reduced by u Petesake and Truth seekers on this site, as being a babbling stuttering idiotic lamebrain and now has been deemed to be our official Historical Site's "idiot"!
Now, i've commanded "NFL" to answer and responds to me,... as our Site's idiot, which "NFL" does and obeys my commands, with illiteracy and as an uneducated mofemme, with out any pride and dignity!
LOL ... I see a snake in the grass whimpering and licking his wounds .... waiting and wondering when to surface and obey !!!

USA

#100705 Jan 31, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
my anal canal is distended beyond belief!

LOL,....@ My stupid expense! Now i command u, to post me back with my babbling pathetic nonsensical stupidity!
Is this your way of 'protecting' that pathetic little freak, old woman?
He's being watched and there's nothing you can do about it.

USA

#100706 Jan 31, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... I see a snake in the grass whimpering and licking his wounds .... waiting and wondering when to surface and obey !!!
Yes, you see 'snakes' little man, and they've been watching you for quite some time. Is the vehicle parked near your hovel today?

USA

#100707 Jan 31, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Thank u Peteslag, for the incontinence!

... as our Sit does and obeys my commands, with illiteracy and as an uneducated mofemme, with out any pride and dignity!
Did you pick up your pathetic attempt as reverse psychology in a pulp magazine, old harpy? It's not working, and you cannot protect that dull bozo from those watch him so closely.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100708 Jan 31, 2013
By Alastair Jamieson, Staff writer, NBC News

Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank violate Palestinian human rights and must be withdrawn, United Nations investigators said Thursday -- a move described by observers as “unprecedented.”
An international report by the U.N. Human Rights Council said Israel is “committing serious breaches of its obligations under the right to self-determination and under humanitarian law.”
All settlers must begin to withdraw from the occupied territories, the report said. It echoed the earlier claim of Palestinians that the the practices of settlers could be considered possible war crimes by the International Criminal Court.

Location hidden

#100709 Jan 31, 2013
Rambone wrote:
By Alastair Jamieson, Staff writer, NBC News
Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank violate Palestinian human rights and must be withdrawn, United Nations investigators said Thursday -- a move described by observers as “unprecedented.”
An international report by the U.N. Human Rights Council said Israel is “committing serious breaches of its obligations under the right to self-determination and under humanitarian law.”
All settlers must begin to withdraw from the occupied territories, the report said. It echoed the earlier claim of Palestinians that the the practices of settlers could be considered possible war crimes by the International Criminal Court.
Is it any wonder why people despise Jews the world over? And now we see the nazi terror Jew-ish State on a bombing spree into Syria .... this must be the most despised state on earth and rightly so
orion

Sudan

#100710 Jan 31, 2013
Cupcake of Amsterdam wrote:
`
"
Israeli jews are nasty evil creatures, but their evilness and wickedness is only the tip of the icrberg.
The Ethiopia women were still in transit camps in Ethiopia, where they were sometimes intimidated or threatened into taking the Depo-Provera shot, often being misled about why.
“They told us they are inoculations,” said one of the women interviewed.“They told us people who frequently give birth suffer. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.”
By Katie Mcdonough and I quote:
"Israel has admitted that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth control injections, according to a report in Haaretz. An Israeli investigative journalist also found that a majority of the women given these shots say they were administered without their knowledge or consent".
"But Ethiopian Jews remain a marginalized group, often living in highly segregated communities. Because of this, many women’s and immigrant rights advocates believe that the 50 percent decline over the past 10 years in the birthrate of Israel’s Ethiopian community is the result of the Israeli government’s attempt to limit and restrict Ethiopian women’s fertility through forcible birth control injections".
An Israeli journalist also found that most of the women given the shots say they were coerced by Jews lies and Jews deceptive savagery
NOW,... I MUST ASK U ALL, IS THAT THE JEW JEWS RIGHT THING TO DO TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLR?
What can you expect. In 1952 the Ben Gurion government irradiated some 100 000 Sephardi youngsters with a dose of 35000 the normal dosage for X-rays. On to of that some 4500 Yemenite toddlers were kidnapped and sent in cages to the US for radiation testing. Few ever came back. The reason was that the Sephardi had a higher birth rate thant the Ashke-Nazis and were threatening to take over . So a entire generation was effectively neutralised. What is few Ethiopian to those racists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Wed Cry baby 7
News Five People Arrested for Selling Alcohol to a M... (Mar '14) Wed Make some booze 6
Rocky Point St Pat's Parade Mar 24 MG Lavin 1
News Sentencing today for Lake Ronkonkoma murder - (Sep '07) Mar 22 All seeing eye 55
News Brookhaven to vote on trapping feral cats -- En... (Apr '08) Mar 21 Mary 118
Louis Volpe (Aug '14) Mar 19 gonnagethis 14
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mar 17 Jayar 95
Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]