Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,464)

Showing posts 89,261 - 89,280 of110,396
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab Spring a "Zionist plot?" I ddn't notice the protesters go ranting about that, rather, the telly kept showing them with flyers and posters stating, oh, I dunno, DOWN WITH MUBARAK?
I have no idea why you think wanting to end US supported dictatorships in the US equates with Zionism. Zionism is religious nationalism as much as pan Arabism is ethnocentric and religious nationalism.
You really pulled a Dursley on yourself!
Did I mention Egypt? Why aren't the Jews running America angry with Bahrain??? US supported dictatorship in S Arabia? Oh I see Muammar Gaddafi was a US-supported dictator as is Assad as was Hussein as was as is .......... Syria.

No the best thing that can happen in the Middle East is for the Jews who are not the true descendants of the Hebrews to be sent packing out of the land they stole and that the murdering war criminals are held before the Hague Court.

Zionism is ........ Satanism .. the God they speak of is Satan as Christ explained before they killed him.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention Egypt? Why aren't the Jews running America angry with Bahrain??? US supported dictatorship in S Arabia? Oh I see Muammar Gaddafi was a US-supported dictator as is Assad as was Hussein as was as is
It's good to see such rhetoric keeps you awake, little boy. Staying awake won't prevent them from watching you though, will it?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention Egypt? Why aren't the Jews running America angry with Bahrain??? US supported dictatorship in S Arabia? Oh I see Muammar Gaddafi was a US-supported dictator as is Assad as was Hussein as was as is .......... Syria.
No the best thing that can happen in the Middle East is for the Jews who are not the true descendants of the Hebrews to be sent packing out of the land they stole and that the murdering war criminals are held before the Hague Court.
Zionism is ........ Satanism .. the God they speak of is Satan as Christ explained before they killed him.
I really have no idea how your brain performs these illogical acrobatics. Seriously. A movement started by a fed up fruit vendor in Tunisia now becomes the poster boy for a "Zionist plot?" I don't think you even know the details of the Arab Spring, which is sad considering it practically dominated the media last year, and continues on with the Syrian pansy Assad.

Speaking of which, I don't see you getting upset over Syrian army forces shelling Palestinian homes or destroying neighbourhoods with tanks, but only with Americans and Israelis? The Middle East is as evil as the US, because they're both dominated by right wing wackos...like yourself.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see such rhetoric keeps you awake, little boy. Staying awake won't prevent them from watching you though, will it?
He better start making improvements on his little tin foil hat!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Guess Who! Yes! The evilness of this 'Syrian spring' tells us that these Zionists and their US supporters do not want peace between peoples whatsoever but want all the worlds resources for themselves ... like the bully in the playground ... just cowardly scum-sucking pigs of the earth .. haters of humanity.
`

`

`

`

Right you are again,... Petesake!

When will people wake up to the real facts and Truths about Tribal Jewry evilness and wickedness??

Jews sre spawned liars, and their unrevised Cult History goes back to the "Pharisees Pharisaism" where the oral Cult was condemned and denounced by the greatest man that ever lived, Jesus Christ.

And to those who know the real Truth about Jesus Christ,... knows that Jesus Christ was not a " Jew ",... but Jesus Christ could be called a Nazarene, a Galilean, an Israelite. a Hebrew, an Arabian, but one thing that Jesus Christ could never ever be called,....was a Monstrous Occultist Evil making Jew, from the Dark side of Life.

That's because there was no Jews in Jesus Christ time, just a Cult of Evil Doers, that was the oral foundation of Tribal Jewry of today, called Talmudic Demonized Convert Occultist Jews.

These Barbaric Ruthless Savage Jew, were Terrorizing Tyrants and Terrorist Monster, that are illegally occupying Palestine today, and are deformed Monstrosities and the Evil UNTERMENSCHEN of this Life, that are waiting for Divine Judgement and that's when Jews' will be Eternally Death and "No More"..

These Creatures will be remembered as Vile Injurious Gluttonous Liars and Deceivers, who are Evil Personified and Haters of Godly Truths.

Jews are Fowl Smelling Eating Jaw-ish Ghoulish Freakish Creepy Creatures, from the Dark side of Life that are here on Earth to misled the Righteous of Hearts..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have no idea how your brain performs these illogical acrobatics. Seriously. A movement started by a fed up fruit vendor in Tunisia now becomes the poster boy for a "Zionist plot?" I don't think you even know the details of the Arab Spring, which is sad considering it practically dominated the media last year, and continues on with the Syrian pansy Assad.
Speaking of which, I don't see you getting upset over Syrian army forces shelling Palestinian homes or destroying neighbourhoods with tanks, but only with Americans and Israelis? The Middle East is as evil as the US, because they're both dominated by right wing wackos...like yourself.
What created the poster boy Satanyahoo? A 'right wing' Zionist element in the USA and her sister state the terrorist Israel which wants to destroy any semblance of Arabian hegemony in the region and ultimately (and foolishly) attack Iran when the Syrian state becomes weak enough. We know how propaganda tells another 'arab spring' story (and we see the results of the 'freedom loving USA' in Libya quite clearly) but the truth is hidden from most people ... the truth of the desire of the Zionist to control the worlds' resources in the ME region with the help of the USA (which as we also know is comprehensively under Zionist influence). It actually looks like the Protocols of the Zionists Elders are well in motion in the ME.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Right you are again,... Petesake!
When will people wake up to the real facts and Truths about Tribal Jewry evilness and wickedness??
Jews sre spawned liars, and their unrevised Cult History goes back to the "Pharisees Pharisaism" where the oral Cult was condemned and denounced by the greatest man that ever lived, Jesus Christ.
And to those who know the real Truth about Jesus Christ,... knows that Jesus Christ was not a " Jew ",... but Jesus Christ could be called a Nazarene, a Galilean, an Israelite. a Hebrew, an Arabian, but one thing that Jesus Christ could never ever be called,....was a Monstrous Occultist Evil making Jew, from the Dark side of Life.
That's because there was no Jews in Jesus Christ time, just a Cult of Evil Doers, that was the oral foundation of Tribal Jewry of today, called Talmudic Demonized Convert Occultist Jews.
These Barbaric Ruthless Savage Jew, were Terrorizing Tyrants and Terrorist Monster, that are illegally occupying Palestine today, and are deformed Monstrosities and the Evil UNTERMENSCHEN of this Life, that are waiting for Divine Judgement and that's when Jews' will be Eternally Death and "No More"..
These Creatures will be remembered as Vile Injurious Gluttonous Liars and Deceivers, who are Evil Personified and Haters of Godly Truths.
Jews are Fowl Smelling Eating Jaw-ish Ghoulish Freakish Creepy Creatures, from the Dark side of Life that are here on Earth to misled the Righteous of Hearts..
I'm glad to hear the name of Christ here Guess Who! How strange that the most important man to live in the Middle East is never mentioned by the USA and Zionist propaganda machine. What happened to America? How it used to love and revere the name of Christ? How strange indeed. But just another example of how the Jews are benT on destruction and chaos. Nothing is hidden from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and the evil masonic and Zionist plots to bring fire and death to the homes and lives innocents will not end in their victory. Christ has already won the battle and the days of the satanic rule of this world are drawing to a close. Peace and Love to you and yours my friend.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear the name of Christ here Guess Who! How strange that the most important man to live in the Middle East is never mentioned by the USA and Zionist propaganda machine. What happened to America? How it used to love and revere the name of Christ? How strange indeed. But just another example of how the Jews are benT on destruction and chaos. Nothing is hidden from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and the evil masonic and Zionist plots to bring fire and death to the homes and lives innocents will not end in their victory. Christ has already won the battle and the days of the satanic rule of this world are drawing to a close. Peace and Love to you and yours my friend.
`

`

`

Good morning Petesake and you are right again about Jesus Christ.

Is Judaism a religion of death ?,..... and who would know better than a former decent Jewish man and lets all listen to Brother Nathanael answer that question for all of you, who are Truth seekers that are seeking the real reality of facts with Truths!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

`

`

The Kosher label is a scam by Jews' shakedown artist and is the mark of the coming of the beast, dont buy it.

It's a small circle with a "k" or "u" inside the circle that's attached to the label of the product that you are buying

Boycott Tribal Jewry's Terrorist Occupation of Palestine.!
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Michael – The Economic Collapse Jan 22, 2013

What in the world is China up to? Over the past several years, the Chinese government and large Chinese corporations (which are often at least partially owned by the government) have been systematically buying up businesses, homes, farmland, real estate, infrastructure and natural resources all over America. In some cases, China appears to be attempting to purchase entire communities in one fell swoop. So why is this happening? Is this some form of “economic colonization” that is taking place? Some have speculated that China may be intending to establish “special economic zones” inside the United States modeled after the very successful Chinese city of Shenzhen. Back in the 1970s, Shenzhen was just a very small fishing village, but now it is a sprawling metropolis of over 14 million people. Initially, these “special economic zones” were only established within China, but now the Chinese government has been buying huge tracts of land in foreign countries such as Nigeria and establishing special economic zones in those nations. So could such a thing actually happen in America? Well, according to Dr. Jerome Corsi, a plan being pushed by the Chinese Central Bank would set up “development zones” in the United States that would allow China to “establish Chinese-owned businesses and bring in its citizens to the U.S. to work.” Under the plan, some of the $1.17 trillion that the U.S. owes China would be converted from debt to “equity”. As a result,“China would own U.S. businesses, U.S. infrastructure and U.S. high-value land, all with a U.S. government guarantee against loss.” Does all of this sound far-fetched? Well, it isn’t. In fact, the economic colonization of America is already far more advanced than most Americans would dare to imagine.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Poor old NFL, who is so so so lonely that u are hallucinating and that ur psychosis of ur mindless delusions is/are getting the better of u.
Thinking i'm posting as all the Truth seekers on this site, makes u pretty fk-in crazy, now doesn't it, mofemme/?
That's why "we' love u so much, u've never failed "me" in your inane stupidity and in ur Tribal insanity as a Jaw-ess. And that's why "we" have officially named u our Historical Site's idiot and our uneducated posting 24/7 illiterate.
That's why i post u as "Guess Who" and u answer as if i'm everyone. I must say, u haven't let "me" down yet.
Now here's what i'd like for you to do for me stupid.... i'd like u to keep posting "me" as if i'm everyone else, so that we can laugh at u and the Jaws you represent in Palestine, called Terrorist jews jaws mutt beanie heads, who are Ghouls/.
Amen! If he was funny we could all laugh, but he is so pathetic that even old Sigmunt Freund would have problem in placing him.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Good morning Petesake and you are right again about Jesus Christ.
Is Judaism a religion of death ?,..... and who would know better than a former decent Jewish man and lets all listen to Brother Nathanael answer that question for all of you, who are Truth seekers that are seeking the real reality of facts with Truths!
Good Day Guess who!.... I'll see this .. he's an interesting dude this Nathanael character :))

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day Gross whore!.... I'll see this .. he's an interesting dude this Nathanael character :))
They watch you and you know they do. How does it feel to be so scrutinised?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Wonderful words from Christ that echo through the universe daily!

And the truth of Zionism freemasonry and Jewry? Satanism!

Having suffered an horrendous and savage attack by Jews here I have first hand evidence of this evil in our midst. The 33 degree freemason MUST submit to Satan. It has not altered since Christ's day and his condemnation of the Synagogue of Satan .... entered by those who say they are Hebrews but are not ..... rather they are of the devil.

Obama, Cameron et al are signed up members of this occultist and savage and satanic brotherhood.
Klink

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Petesake wrote:
And the truth of Zionism freemasonry and Jewry? Satanism!

Completely unrelated.

Freemasonry is based on the Vatican's Knights Templar.
Klink

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Guess Who wrote:
The Kosher label is a scam by Jews' shakedown artist and is the mark of the coming of the beast, dont buy it.
It's a small circle with a "k" or "u" inside the circle that's attached to the label of the product that you are buying v=RLDZhSVuCgc

is rubbish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_%28an...

The fascist corporations putting toxic & even GMO junk in the food are the papal knights and Freemasons. The same run the entire healthcare / hospital system. They have failed to cure cancer or even the common cold.
Klink

Wheatland, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

>'A movement started by a fed up fruit vendor in Tunisia now becomes the poster boy for a "Zionist plot?"'
-no it was a Muslim Brotherhood plot like the rest of the 2011 Muslim Brotherhood revolutions -- your masonic cult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely unrelated.
Freemasonry is based on the Vatican's Knights Templar.
You're mind is slammed shut ... hence the Klink! sound? Well even the most uninitiated are aware that freemasonry engages with all 'religions' and 'cults' and catholics are included there. Arch satanist Tony Blair appointed the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan (snake-voice) Williams so it shows that Satan has even entered the church. Don't start me on the Pope. But they (freemasons) all are submitting to Satan in one way or other. That is the common denominator ... the great architect of the universe for these devils is Satan. If you had a coin and one side read 'Jewry' the other side would read 'Freemasonry'.. they're most certainly both sides of the same coin.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
What created the poster boy Satanyahoo? A 'right wing' Zionist element in the USA and her sister state the terrorist Israel which wants to destroy any semblance of Arabian hegemony in the region and ultimately (and foolishly) attack Iran when the Syrian state becomes weak enough. We know how propaganda tells another 'arab spring' story (and we see the results of the 'freedom loving USA' in Libya quite clearly) but the truth is hidden from most people ... the truth of the desire of the Zionist to control the worlds' resources in the ME region with the help of the USA (which as we also know is comprehensively under Zionist influence). It actually looks like the Protocols of the Zionists Elders are well in motion in the ME.
You do realise the Protocols are proven to be forgeries? Of course you don't. You're much much happier lving in la-la land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,261 - 89,280 of110,396
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 24 at 7:13PM EDT

•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sound Beach People Search