Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
89,121 - 89,140 of 117,876 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian. Who is this pt Jefferson poster? i just wanted to see if NFL neo NAzi will see that catch spelling, see like he failed. What you think of Neo Nazi/ skinheads/
I disapprove of them, but moreover, I think one can distinguish between Nazi skinheads and fashion skinheads:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian. Who is this pt Jefferson poster? i just wanted to see if NFL neo NAzi will see that catch spelling mistakes, seem like he failed. What you think of Neo Nazi/ skinheads?
what happen?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian. Who is this pt Jefferson idiot?
Frustrated, Somalian?
spelt

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelt "war mongerer."
Second, I daresay the Somalian people certainly have more manners than the multiple Pt Jefferson poster.
'spelt' is a type of wheat, you meant to say 'spelled'
Second I dare say that you make yourself look really stupid when you try to correct someone's spelling while failing to correct your own.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

spelt wrote:
<quoted text>
'spelt' is a type of wheat, you meant to say 'spelled'
Second I dare say that you make yourself look really stupid when you try to correct someone's spelling while failing to correct your own.
Spelt is a perfectly acceptable word, imbecile. You're not a worldly sort, are you? Failure.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Frustrated, Somalian?
NOPE! AGAIN NOT A SOMALAIN, you warmongering NEO NAZi! Have a hiney melon, it good for you! BAHHAHAHHAA
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelt is a perfectly acceptable word, imbecile. You're not a worldly sort, are you? Failure.
You don't even know etymology... that how uneducated you are , you warmongering NeoNAZI

Spelt is a gluten-grain with a rich nutty flavor that can be used in place of wheat in most baking recipes, including bread and pizza crusts.
Spelt - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spelt

Definition of SPELT. chiefly British past and past participle of spell. 1 spelt noun \ &#712; spelt\ Definition of SPELT: an ancient wheat (Triticum spelta syn. T ...
BWHAHHAHHAHAA

have A hiney melon! mwhahhahaaaaaaaaaaA

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even know etymology... that how uneducated you are , you warmongering NeoNAZI

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spelt
Definition of SPELT. chiefly British past and past participle of spell. 1 spelt noun \ &#712; spelt\ Definition of SPELT: an ancient wheat (Triticum
You're an illiterate sort of Somalian, aren't you? I was taught the word as a child and have used it since.

On the other hand, you can barely get through even the simplest of words because the educational system in Somalia goes only to the third grade.
An NFL Fanculo

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Fanculo, is that like the Elizabethan spelling of 'soule'?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an illiterate sort of Somalian, aren't you? I was taught the word as a child and have used it since.
On the other hand, you can barely get through even the simplest of words because the educational system in Somalia goes only to the third grade.
Not a Somalian! You lied!

Let see how educated you are

try this math problem even grade school warring neo NAzi like you should get it so is 1 + 1001 = 1010 Is this correct?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fanculo wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Fanculo, is that like the Elizabethan spelling of 'soule'?
Said the moron who stupidly 'corrected' the use of the word, spelt.

It's gratifying to see you're still envious of my education.
Know your lowly place, dullard.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

How about this NeoNAZI NFL,

What is british English word spelling for 'Labor?'

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian! You lied!
Let see how educated you are
Do you really think I'm going to take a test for you, Somalian? I've already attained my degrees, so why not test your Somali pirate father, if you can find him?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
How about this NeoNAZI NFL,
What is british English word spelling for 'Labor?'
You don't seem to understand things very well, do you, stupid Somalian?
I was born in GB, so why bother?
UidiotraceWORLDP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I'm going to take a test for you, Somalian? I've already attained my degrees, so why not test your Somali pirate father, if you can find him?
LOL! You mentally Challenged 1 You degrees are all BvLLSh!T Artist! wHAT DEGREE(s) do you have? LOL! Zippo1

NOT SOMALIAN, YOU PINHEAD!

Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER, SOONER OR LATER.

AHVE A HINEY MELON , GOOD FOR U! bwhahhahaha

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You mentally Challenged 1 You degrees are all BvLLSh!T Artist! wHAT DEGREE(s) do you have? LOL! Zippo1
NOT SOMALIAN, YOU PINHEAD!
You endlessly repeat that you're going to arrest me, Somalian. Let me know when your little boat arrives here, OK? BTW, I'm an illustrator and I'm fairly well compensated for it. Where do you wash dishes, fool?
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You endlessly repeat that you're going to arrest me, Somalian. Let me know when your little boat arrives here, OK? BTW, I'm an illustrator and I'm fairly well compensated for it. Where do you wash dishes, fool?
NOT SOMALIAN, YOU PINHEAD! You a web Illustrator designer, what html code for Background?

Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER, SOONER OR LATER.

AHVE A HINEY MELON , GOOD FOR U! bwhahhahaha
Lil Joeyexposes jew liars

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

~`

"NFL",..."AHVE A HINEY MELON , GOOD FOR U! bwhahhahaha"........ LMAO!

Let us make it simple for the little J rats from israel'ss Giyus.org/ Machination Machine, who are pure outright liars and Holocaust Terrorist.

There was "not" one jew who died in German's Gas Chambers and the jew Holocaust was a manufactured and a great Satanic Jew Lie, for the benefit of Tribal Jewry gains.

Critters called jews who perpetrated this war crimes lie are the culprits and deceivers of today's Holocaust in Palestine.

German people were scapegoats for the Russian Bolshevik Jew's Supreme Holocaust, that cover up jews 100 million non-jew deaths, by Russian Jew Marxist Revolution that had "MASS-Murdered" millions on top of millions human beings, between 1917 to 1945, where jews Exterminated Christians and Goyims unmercifully and covered it up by using Germany and the German people as their ploy and scapegoat.

Germany's Holocaust was a jew's Holohoax Deceptions and it was a jewish war crime lie, that to this day, receives reparation and deceptive falsehood sympathy for something that never ever occurred. It was a Jew Lie, that zionist SS Eisenhower was part and parcel too, to cover up for Jews Holocaust in Russia and the Allys Holocaust in World War 2!

http://www.whale.to/b/starvation_of_germans.h...

It's the BIGGEST fraudulent lie of all unrevised History and it makes one think, how could our grandfolkes have been so exploited with this jews lie and why-should we ever believe these sub formed animals again, about anything pertaining to Godly Truth. The answer is, we should "not"..

http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2 ...

There's so much revision by jews on the Germany' Holocaust that 18 million was changed to 12 million, then to 6 million, then to 4 million then to one million and when all is said and done, the real "Truth" was held in abeyance, waiting for us with righteous hearts, to seek it out as Truth seekers..

It took fifty years and the Internet for the Truth to emerge from out of the clutched hands of Jewish liars to open the Red Cross Official documents, so all who are lovers of Godly Truth can view the real Truth about Jews Holohoax and how the German people were accused falsely.

Just what liars the Jews Cult is and just how much Jews' have deceived is endless, they've lied and changed History books to revise the Truth with their Monstrous Lies of being Gassed to Death, without a single shred of Evidence!. And if you question their Jew Lie of Lies,one could be label anti-Semitic and jailed in certain County in backwoods Europe/, where jews reign and dominate their system supreme.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joeyexposes junk to kids wrote:
~`
"NFL",..."AHVE A HINEY MELON , GOOD FOR U! bwhahhahaha"........ LMAO!
in County in backwoods Europe/, where jews reign and dominate their system.
It's nice to see you've finally found a little friend who is as notoriously incapable of expressing himself are you are, old lady. Just think. Now the two of you can mumble at one another!
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Zionist 'Thugs' Behind America's Police State

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 11 hr Long Island 27
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 20 Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 20 patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Aug 19 Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 18 okeefe_1960 86

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••