Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,451)

Showing posts 89,001 - 89,020 of109,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Referance Iran ( Rambone ) You ever listen to one of his speeches? He's a nut bar. He told a Bew York university that homosexuality is only an American problem... He preaches that Isreal must be destroyed.... How can you defend a religious and political extremist like this fella. You make it sound great in Iran... I've met ex Iranian soldiers who went westward and that's not the picture they paint, one was a Kurd and boy he didnt make it sound like a heavenly place to be.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Rambone wrote:
News Brief – Jan 11, 2013
A tactical naval group of Russian warships is heading to the eastern Mediterranean to conduct manoeuvres off the Syrian coast.
Consisting of vessels from the Russian Black Sea and Baltic Fleets, the flotilla is headed by the cruiser Moskva. Overhauled in 2000 and armed with 16 surface-to-surface anti ship missiles, up to 64 anti-aircraft missiles plus an array of naval guns and anti-submarine weapons, the 11,280 tonne Moskva is the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet
The Russian ships reportedly left Malta on Friday en route to their destination.
Earlier the Ivan Bubnov replenishment tanker refuelled the ships and provided them with additional water supplies and foodstuffs in the Cyprus port of Larnaca.
The Russian Defense Ministry said Friday that the ships would practice supply transfers at sea during daylight and darkness and perform anti-submarine warfare drills.
In addition, the Ministry said, the drills were intended to test the ship’s emergency crews and the level of their preparedness.
......go Russia go........go Assad go........go Hezbollah go.........go Hamas go........go Persia go..........
Ok and two US aircraft carrier battle groups lurch in the same waters so what? Assads days are numbered and being inevitable I wouldn't make a misleading thought that Russia will land an invasion force in Syria. Putin isn't that stupid.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Rambone wrote:
<quoted text>
Large U.S. cities that the rest of the world used to look at in envy are now being transformed into gang-infested hellholes with skyrocketing crime rates. Cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Camden, East St. Louis, New Orleans and Oakland were once bustling with economic activity, but as industry has fled those communities poverty has exploded and so has criminal activity. Meanwhile, financial problems have caused all of those cities to significantly reduce their police forces. Sadly, this same pattern is being repeated in hundreds of communities all over the nation. The mainstream media loves to focus on mass shooters such as Adam Lanza, but the reality is that gang violence is a far greater problem in the United States than mass shooters ever will be. There are approximately 1.4 million gang members living in America today according to the FBI. That number has shot up by a whopping 40 percent just since 2009. There are several factors fueling this trend. Unemployment among our young people is at an epidemic level, about one out of every three U.S. children lives in a home without a father, and there are millions of young men who have come into this country illegally and have no way to legally support themselves once they arrive in our cities. Gangs provide a support system, a feeling of “community”, and a sense of purpose for many young people. Unfortunately, most of these gangs use violence and crime to achieve their goals, and they are taking over communities all over America. If your community is not a gang-infested war zone yet, you should consider yourself to be very fortunate. If nothing is done about this, the violence and the crime that is fueled by these gangs will continue to spread, and eventually nearly every single community in the United States will be affected by it.
That is the price of empire. As empire expand, the centre just collapses as the cost of empire becomes bigger than the profit. first you expand and then the rest of the empire take you over. It takes your country and you work for them. Just ask the Brits...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jay wrote:
Referance Iran ( Rambone ) You ever listen to one of his speeches? He's a nut bar. He told a Bew York university that homosexuality is only an American problem... He preaches that Isreal must be destroyed.... How can you defend a religious and political extremist like this fella. You make it sound great in Iran... I've met ex Iranian soldiers who went westward and that's not the picture they paint, one was a Kurd and boy he didnt make it sound like a heavenly place to be.
You are right, I would rather defend Israel and homosexuality. They go hand in hand it seems.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jesuit General wrote:
<quoted text>
the Jesuits and Catholics are fomenting war between Jews and Muslims, this is how it's been for centuries, that's why they fund and arm both sides, this is a pretty well know fact already. The Jesuit General (aka the black pope) is the lead conspirator behind all this and is the man behind the pope and is the one who is really in power.
Interestingly I was checking the list of the Committe of 300 , the outfit which really runs the world and who do you think I found beside the UK royals (understandably since the Queen is the head of the Committee), not other than our good Pope and the Black one as well. In other words, they all get together to screw the lot of us...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually foolish enough to believe you could entice me into 'debate' from a racist filth such as you, Dick?
You know NewFL, I must admit , I am also a racist. I hate all imbecillic nincompoops with no wit and even less humour, especially those who are supposed to have a "superior education". If those go to Heaven one day and they send me there, I will ask for a transfer immediately. As to your "dick" (I doubt you have one) but if so, keep it in your condom, it is a laughging stock.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
reptilians = "zionists"
You are looking for the FREEMASON'S NWO
• Origins of the Conspiracy[/b]
www.youtube.com/watch...
archive.org/details/FreemasonTemplars
Quote about the origins of Freemasonry:
"It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the "Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West -- Sovereign Prince Masons," etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rites, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degrees were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris." (Isis Unveiled, H. P. Blavatsky, p.390)
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...
And Ignatius de Loyola was a Jew
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Referance Iran ( Rambone ) You ever listen to one of his speeches? He's a nut bar. He told a Bew York university that homosexuality is only an American problem... He preaches that Isreal must be destroyed.... How can you defend a religious and political extremist like this fella. You make it sound great in Iran...

`

`

`

`

I've met ex Iranian soldiers who went westward and that's not the picture they paint, one was a Kurd and boy he didnt make it sound like a heavenly place to be.
`

`

`

`

`

Good morning International community....

My question to u is this j-jay, how come jews in Iran were offered money to re-locate to stolen Palestinians land and venomously refused, if Iran is what you are lying and deceptively making and painting it out to be...???

Did the Iranian Jews realize that the land their brothers and sisters offered in Palestine was stolen by their terrorist jews brothers and sister and is being occupied by Jewland's convicted War Crime Jew Fugitives, who are doomed and must fall, and is that why the Iranian jews refused?

The Jews in Iran love Iran and they've also realize that one-day those Talmudic and Zionist' Terrorist converted jews in Palestine, who are squatting their fat gluttonous "illegal alien refugee" asres on stolen Palestinians land, will be removed in one-way or another..

Persians are not Arabs and Persians are one of the most intelligent people in the World, who've given us advanced mathematics, advanced algebra, physics and quantum reality..

http://www.haaretz.com/news/iranian-jews-blas...

We didn't like Shiites in the past, because of their treatment of women, but that's Fundamentalist Secular Traditions and separate issue, that must be dealt with/by future generations.

And Rambone is 100 percent right, Russia is setting up Syrian and helping Iran with advanced Technology and Cyber Intelligence and with Russia's advanced anti-missile SS300 System things will change for Assad and his covert fight against jew's paid terrorist rebels.

Netanyahu has now fked himself and his swineherds of dirty filthy occupying Holocaust pigs, by not choosing to back our President Obama, by meddling openly and arrogantly in USA Elections..

And our President last term will be devoted to ignoring this Zionist menace to Civilized Society, and this will make Michelle and righteous hearted human beings, very hopeful and joyful for the poor meek, helpless oppressed Palestinian farmers, who have endured unconscionable suffering at the hands of these Jew Monsters in Palestine..

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> You know NewFL, I must admit , I am also a racist. I hate all imbecillic nincompoops with no wit and even less humour, especially those who are supposed to have a "superior education". If those go to Heaven one day and they send me there, I will ask for a transfer immediately. As to your "dick" (I doubt you have one) but if so, keep it in your condom, it is a laughging stock.
Does that blather pass for adroitness where you're from, boy?
I especially like the clumsy phallic reference at the end. Great work! You need publishing.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Way too many problems facing the Jewmerica.......too many sins committed in the past......

A new report shows that citizens of the Jewnited States live sicker and die earlier than people in other rich countries and that the trend is getting worse over time.

The report, which was conducted jointly by the National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine and released on Wednesday, found that Americans “have a long-standing pattern of poorer health that is strikingly consistent and pervasive” over a person’s lifetime, USA Today reported.

“The tragedy is not that the United States is losing a contest with other countries, but that Americans are dying and suffering from illness and injury at rates that are demonstrably unnecessary,” the report stated.

The report also found that the health disadvantage spans all ages from birth to 75 and that even wealthy, white Americans fare worse than their equally wealthy counterparts in other countries, such as Australia, Canada, Japan and several other Western European countries.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
This mini-report from Tunisian TV station, Delta TV, shows an interview with a 29-year old Tunisian man who traveled to Syria and fought alongside the "Free Syrian Army" (FSA) against the Syrian Army. He explains why he stayed there for slightly over a month and decided to return back to his home country instead of remaining there for Jihad, as is the case with other young Tunisians who were sent to Syria mainly by their imams (clerics).
The interview corroborates some of other eyewitness accounts that accuse the FSA of committing massacres in order to frame the Syrian Army. He also states that no medical treatment was given to any foreign (Arab) Jihadist, which meant that any injury could end up in death. He also acknowledges that these Jihadis are being used as cannon fodder to fight a war by proxy.
Let's look at the world Rambone has presented, and consider the likely- hood everything "decent" has been lost by a reluctance to accept the parcel of death in a game of musical chairs. Doubtless Grey will disagree, but many others will tie to the fact.
That greed is the open of ambition, and the closed of desire and is manifest by empathy the foundation of substance.
Think of Jews not Zionists as the impediment within substance, forcing Allah to function within nonexistence.
Meaning symbiosis and its function "hatred" has too much emphasis within "understanding (Allah)" and His image which is us.
It becomes a Theological analysis and not a political one. This attitude does Not affect Blow Back, because we are not God, and we must struggle to salvage what little decency the Jews have left us, but it allows us an insight into the equivocal nature of belief.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> You know NewFL, I must admit , I am also a racist. I hate all imbecillic nincompoops with no wit and even less humour, especially those who are supposed to have a "superior education". If those go to Heaven one day and they send me there, I will ask for a transfer immediately. As to your "dick" (I doubt you have one) but if so, keep it in your condom, it is a laughging stock.
`

`

`

We all agree with your assessment of this lowly common illiterate nincompoop, calling itself NFL.

This 24/7 pro-terrorist israeli jew pachyderm is slowly fading into her john hagee rat hole, with the rest of these j mud dwellers of bigotry and hatefulness towards Truths and Justice for Palestinians.

Every postings exposes NFL as an imbecilic Cyber Collaborating Liar for jew's Machination Machine inside their War Crime Group.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`
We all agree with your assessment of this lowly common illiterate nincompoop, calling itself NFL.
Palestinians.
Every postings exposes NFL as an imbecilic Cyber Collaborating Liar for jew's Machination Machine inside their War Crime Group.
How was the klan get-together, vicious old termagant?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
This 24/7 pro-terrorist israeli jew pachyderm is slowly fading into her john hagee rat hole, with the rest of these j mud dwellers of bigotry and hatefulness towards Truths and Justice for Palestinians.
What's with all these good people who seek
to conjure up romance stolen from crime, that is by far the ultimate self deception.
This NFL is not good people so he doesn't even have that pitiful excuse, "nobody loved me when I was a child".
Warm is the cupboard of understandings embrace, when the temperature drops below zero, good people don't need silly excuses they need to rise above as you put it, " Jews machination machine inside their war crime group."
They need understanding, and NFL,was probably over loved as a child and became what he is today, a spoilt brat.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Rambone wrote:
Way too many problems facing the Jewmerica.......too many sins committed in the past......
A new report shows that citizens of the Jewnited States live sicker and die earlier than people in other rich countries and that the trend is getting worse over time.
The report, which was conducted jointly by the National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine and released on Wednesday, found that Americans “have a long-standing pattern of poorer health that is strikingly consistent and pervasive” over a person’s lifetime, USA Today reported.
“The tragedy is not that the United States is losing a contest with other countries, but that Americans are dying and suffering from illness and injury at rates that are demonstrably unnecessary,” the report stated.
The report also found that the health disadvantage spans all ages from birth to 75 and that even wealthy, white Americans fare worse than their equally wealthy counterparts in other countries, such as Australia, Canada, Japan and several other Western European countries.
A link to this new report?
And what does that have to do with Jewish people? If anything it's just Americans in general who all share an absurd love of fast food. Not the world's problem that too many of you guys are just plain fat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Food_Nation
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
`
Good morning International community....
My question to u is this j-jay, how come jews in Iran were offered money to re-locate to stolen Palestinians land and venomously refused, if Iran is what you are lying and deceptively making and painting it out to be...???
Did the Iranian Jews realize that the land their brothers and sisters offered in Palestine was stolen by their terrorist jews brothers and sister and is being occupied by Jewland's convicted War Crime Jew Fugitives, who are doomed and must fall, and is that why the Iranian jews refused?
The Jews in Iran love Iran and they've also realize that one-day those Talmudic and Zionist' Terrorist converted jews in Palestine, who are squatting their fat gluttonous "illegal alien refugee" asres on stolen Palestinians land, will be removed in one-way or another..
Persians are not Arabs and Persians are one of the most intelligent people in the World, who've given us advanced mathematics, advanced algebra, physics and quantum reality..
http://www.haaretz.com/news/iranian-jews-blas...
We didn't like Shiites in the past, because of their treatment of women, but that's Fundamentalist Secular Traditions and separate issue, that must be dealt with/by future generations.
And Rambone is 100 percent right, Russia is setting up Syrian and helping Iran with advanced Technology and Cyber Intelligence and with Russia's advanced anti-missile SS300 System things will change for Assad and his covert fight against jew's paid terrorist rebels.
Netanyahu has now fked himself and his swineherds of dirty filthy occupying Holocaust pigs, by not choosing to back our President Obama, by meddling openly and arrogantly in USA Elections..
And our President last term will be devoted to ignoring this Zionist menace to Civilized Society, and this will make Michelle and righteous hearted human beings, very hopeful and joyful for the poor meek, helpless oppressed Palestinian farmers, who have endured unconscionable suffering at the hands of these Jew Monsters in Palestine..
http://www.google.com/gwt/x...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
It's clear that you're another victim of Ziono-Media Brainwashing & don't feel its your fault to know little about Iran, & its, history.

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

I spent a month or so in Iran; accidentally & illegally, but was treated very kindly by officials and regular people while I was there.

PLEASE don't fall for the pervasive 'EVILMUSLIMBABYEATERS" Slander that is its worst in the US

I won't spend time typing much more, but, these are certainly more accurate than the Ziono-Media Hte Screeds to which you've treated.

After spending 10-11 months in the Islamic World, I know that honest & accurate news re: the Mid East is virtually impossible to get.

I know you'll get a more accurate view of the most demonized country in US Ziono-Media after reading these and THINKING/READING FOR YOURSELF.

“Israeli Minister Agrees Ahmadinejad Never Said Israel ‘Must Be Wiped Off the Map’”
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/17/i...
“In a reminder that Persian rhetoric is not always easy for English-speakers to interpret, a senior Israeli official has acknowledged that Iran’s president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, never actually said that Israel “must be wiped off the map.”

More important, closer readings of the phrase suggested that the original statement was less of a threat than a prediction.”

"Wiped Off The Map" - The Rumor of the Century
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
EXCERPT ‘ The mistranslated "wiped off the map" quote attributed to Iran's President has been spread worldwide, repeated thousands of times in international media, and prompted the denouncements of numerous world leaders. Virtually every major and minor media outlet has published or broadcast this false statement to the masses. Big news agencies such as The Associated Press and Reuters refer to the misquote, literally, on an almost daily basis.” CONTINUED

“Ahmadinejad shows soft side in New York”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NI26...

“But perhaps the most important aspect of his communications with the US audience was his desire to explore the possibilities for a "new approach" in US-Iran relations, one that could draw on lessons of the past.

"We must first understand how we got here," he said, recalling that the US fully backed the pre-revolutionary monarchy yet "never acknowledged the popular system that replaced it".

Citing the US's support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war as yet another major error on the US's part, Ahmadinejad called on US to formally apologize for the 1987 downing of an Iranian passenger airline killing more than 200 passengers."CONTINUED

“Iranian terrorist group has close US allies”
http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/...

“Iran Falsely Charged with Fake Terror Plot”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10/13/iran-...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
EDITED FOR SPACE
`
N.F.L.???

N.aked F.anny L.over

N.arcissistic F.acist L.unatic

N.ukes F.or L.esbians

There's a good reason "It" doesn't tell us what N.F.L. REALLY stands for!
----
MEANWHILE...

ZIONO-FREE NEWS FROM ZIONO-MERICA:

“A Significant Defeat for the Zionist Lobby?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/11/a-sig...

EXCERPTS:
This was Hagel’s statement:
“The political reality is that … the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here … I’ve always argued against some of the dumb things they do, because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel … I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator. I support Israel, but my first interest is, I take an oath of office to the Constitution of the United States, not to a president, not to a party, not to Israel.”

“How much Obama himself is to be credited with outflanking the Zionist lobby on this occasion is a good question.

“There is certainly a case for saying that by authorising the leaking of Hagel’s name well in advance of the presidential nomination, Obama was deliberately provoking the Zionist lobby (and its neo-con associates) confident in the knowledge that there would be enough eminent and respected Americans, including some Jewish Americans, who would come forward to defend Hagel and rubbish the Zionist lobby’s smear campaign. CONTINUED
(PLEASE READ ENTIRE ARTICLE)

I'm not plugging for Obama but am VERY supportive of Chuck Hagel; Obama deserves credit for nominating him.

However, on 2nd Amendment, I STRONGLY Oppose Obama and the "Blood Puddle Brady Vultures"

---
ANOTHER Zionist Scam to drag the U.S. into COMPLETE War with Iran for Israel's Lebensraum and Genocide Completion Program"

Holler BOO!....IRAN-GONNA-GIT-YA! Over and Over!

“Iranians in Latin America spook US”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/OA05...

EXCERPT “Alas, there are few indications that Washington's politicians are anywhere near waking up from Israel's overbearing spell. Just examine the author of the anti-Iran bill: Republican Jeff Duncan of South Carolina's 3rd District. He is a "freshman" but has massive ambitions.

“The bill was clearly a coordinated move, as its language indicates textbook Israeli hasbara.

“When pro-Israeli think tank "experts" began floating a scenario of "what if Iran and Hezbollah join forces with Mexico's Los Zetas drug cartel" a few years ago, the idea seemed too absurd to compel a rational response. Now it is actually written into the new bill turned law as if a matter of fact.(Sec. 2, Findings 12)

"A Line In The Sand" , documents the sinister synergies that have been created in recent years between Iran and Hezbollah on the one hand, and radical regional regimes and actors - from Venezuela to Mexican drug cartels - on the other." CONTINUED
---

“US war with Iran: Israel written narrative”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/08/03/25423...

”Bibi Unmasked&#8232;“Caught On Tape: What The Israelis Really Think Of Us”&#8232; http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2010/07/18...

&#8232;EXCERPT "At one point, Bibi is telling the widows that the Palestinians “think they will break us,” but don’t worry, ladies, Bibi has a plan:
“To hit them. Not just one blow, but blows that are so painful that the price will be too heavy to be borne. The price is not too heavy to be borne, now. A broad attack on the Palestinian Authority. To bring them to the point of being afraid that everything is collapsing…"
CONTINUED

ANOTHER "Must Read:" to get real "edgymukated"*

“JINSA:“Inventing an Iranian Threat”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/inventing-an-ira...
Juan Cohen

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

to the holocaust deniers here, this is the prove that holocaust did exist

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Juan Cohen wrote:
to the holocaust deniers here, this is the prove that holocaust did exist
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You'll need more than home made movies & self serving gossip

IF the Industry's Product is "As Advertised" ....Why do its marketeers HAVE to lock up people that ask questions.

Why won't the "Story" stand the light of honest scrutiny like every other, equal or more extensive "misfortune"

If the "Genocidal Nakba Wall" is a "Fence" then......

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration. 

"On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible. 
‘Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values must also take place in the Jewish national group. 

"For the Jew, too, origin, religion, community of fate, and group consciousness must be of decisive significance in the shaping of his life.  

"Our acknowledgement of Jewish nationality provides for a clear and sincere relationship to the German people and its national and racial realities.  We do not wish to falsify these fundamentals because we too are against mixed marriage and are for maintaining the purity of the Jewish group.

"Zionism wants not to do battle but to convince and to build.’" CONTINUED

(Joachim Prinz ‘Wir  Juden’   Berlin  1934) 
---
AN ISRAELI HERO:

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982

---
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

---

“The Nazi-Zionist Connection”
http://www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com...

“THE ZIONISTS BROUGHT US TO THE HOLOCAUST. IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO REDEEM JEWS FROM THE NAZIS WITH MONEY, AND SAVE THE MANY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS IN HUNGARY.....
THE ZIONIST LEADERS WHO NOW SIT IN GOVERNMENT PREVENTED IT

Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Ehrenreich (circa 1954)
---

WHEN ZIONISTS KILL JEWS;

Are there ever "Reparations?

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,001 - 89,020 of109,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••