Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100093 Jan 2, 2013
`

`

JDL History of Violence:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/pg-jdl...

Knowledge for the Goyims. Danny is an abrasives JDL gangster and a threat to us goyims.

And if you get a good lawyer, Danny Levi posting where he's signed his name as a JDL member and a cyber hate threatening terrorist criminal, can possible get you punitive damages from Danny Levi with Danny's the gangster' biased hate crime threat to all non-jews. Even if you call the authorities to go after Danny Levi and his crime fest partner JDL.

This is Exhibit A of Danny Levi and his JDL Threats:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...

report this to the authorities and lets see about a Class A action against Danny Levi and his JDL association for us Truth seekers on this Site. I know for sure Rambone will get reparation and so would Truth!
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100094 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What would a Nobody, whose avatar says that they are a "Nobody", try to to tell us goyims (non-jew), what's not True???
What this video below represents is a narration of who is Syria and Libya paid infiltrators, by interviewing a honest human beings with facts and Truths, that western Media would never report to the American people.
Americans who want the real Truth are concerned somebodies, and Americans who want to believe Zionism western Media News are brain washed "Nobodies", who are just like yhis poster "Nobody", which is a self confessed "Nobody", who beliieves in Zionism Wesrwen Media.
Western media is run by Zionism and is mostly lies, destortions and deceptions, especially when western Media reports on Israel's jewish terrorism and Jews endless evils on top of evils. Syria is a classic example of western Media making false flags prooductions for Israel's Terrrrorist Liars, but got caught.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mh7_z9nZsZQXX
LOL you and your kind make me laugh, you like killing and making strife instead of peace and love like you should.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100095 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What would a Nobody, whose avatar says that they are a "Nobody", try to to tell us goyims (non-jew), what's not True???
What this video below represents is a narration of who is Syria and Libya paid infiltrators, by interviewing a honest human beings with facts and Truths, that western Media would never report to the American people.
Americans who want the real Truth are concerned somebodies, and Americans who want to believe Zionism western Media News are brain washed "Nobodies", who are just like yhis poster "Nobody", which is a self confessed "Nobody", who beliieves in Zionism Wesrwen Media.
Western media is run by Zionism and is mostly lies, destortions and deceptions, especially when western Media reports on Israel's jewish terrorism and Jews endless evils on top of evils. Syria is a classic example of western Media making false flags prooductions for Israel's Terrrrorist Liars, but got caught.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mh7_z9nZsZQXX
Im sorry but you are clueless. From the outside looking at Israel I see a people surrounded by a bunch of war mongers. I have first hand witnesses on what goes on there,on both sides.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#100096 Jan 2, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> LOL you and your kind make me laugh, you like killing and making strife instead of peace and love like you should.
`

`

You've laugh at uTube's and you've laugh at the video of the real news in Syria, Europe and in the Middle east.

And now you are laughing at me and the real Truth, that i've posted about you and your kind of leftist john hagee Zion/Christian, whose are dis-informative lowlifes and in your case, you are a self professed "Nobody".

Born and spawned to "Nobodies" you became a joke, a clown, and a laughing stupid idiotic "Nobody" that will eventually die as a laughing hyena "Nobody"..... as your own avatar and nonsensical posting comments professes you are.

You're a lonely backwoods demonized "Nobody" who will be laughing at the Truth on Judgement Day and that's when you'll become a "no more Nobody"!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#100097 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You've laugh at uTube's and you've laugh at the video of the real news in Syria, Europe and in the Middle east.
And now you are laughing at me and the real Truth, that i've posted about you and your kind of leftist john hagee Zion/Christian, whose are dis-informative lowlifes and in your case, you are a self professed
You're a lonely backwoods demonized "Nobody" who will be laughing at the Truth on Judgement Day and that's when you'll become a "no more Nobody"!
It's so typical you'd pull up a Youtube video to bolster your rabid rants, old witch. Why not just type in 'fairy tales'? You'd find most of what you need, crone.

Now go take a remedial English course before you puke up more vitriol.
Sinclare

Chatham, UK

#100098 Jan 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so typical you'd pull up a Youtube video to bolster your rabid rants, old witch. Why not just type in 'fairy tales'? You'd find most of what you need, crone.
Now go take a remedial English course before you puke up more vitriol.
You love reflecting you own insecure,ignorant, racist nature on to her don't you?, Keep on looking at your reflection of yourself in the mirror hopefully it should crack!!!

Is that all you can come up with?

USA

#100099 Jan 2, 2013
Sinclown wrote:
<quoted text>
You love reflecting you own insecure,ignorant, racist nature on to her don't you?, Keep on looking at your reflection of yourself in the mirror hopefully it should crack!!!
Is that all you can come up with?
Wow. You didn't back yourself up with a Youtube video. Are you people slipping?
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#100100 Jan 2, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry but you are clueless. From the outside looking at Israel I see a people surrounded by a bunch of war mongers. I have first hand witnesses on what goes on there,on both sides.
I'm sorry but all you are is just a laughing p!ssing "Nobody" from a hyena's hole.

From the outside looking in at Palestine, I see crazed Jewish terrorist surrounding innocent helpless Palestinians by/with a bunch of war crime Jew savages, with their co-rat collaborators here in USA Zionism heaven.

And i don't need first hand witnesses on what goes on in Palestine, because European Jews are ghetto refugee thrash and illegal aliens that had no rights whatsoever to park their fat cowardly Terrorist arses down on Native Palestinian farmer's land in the early and middle 19 hundreds and Terrorize them with Genocidal Extermination and Ethnic Cleansing "Final Solution"....

There is no Israel when I look at Palestine, there's just illegal war crime Jew terrorist Occupation of Palestine, and i see Jews who should be standing on trial in Hague International War Crime Tribunal and sentenced for their Jew Crimes against Humanity..

USA

#100101 Jan 2, 2013
Bloody Sumbitch wrote:
<quoted text>

m with Genocidal Extermination and Ethnic Cleansing "Final Solution"....
There is no Israel when I look at Palestine, there's just illegal war crime Jew terrorist Occupation of Palestine, and i see Jews who should be standing on trial in Hague International War Crime Tribunal and sentenced for their Jew Crimes against Humanity..
You may have barfed up the very same crap a few hundred times, hag, but who's counting?

Had any of your racist rants deleted lately?
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#100102 Jan 2, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
JDL History of Violence:
Knowledge for the Goyims. Danny is an abrasives JDL gangster and a threat to us goyims.
And if you get a good lawyer, Danny Levi posting where he's signed his name as a JDL member and a cyber hate threatening terrorist criminal, can possible get you punitive damages from Danny Levi with Danny's the gangster' biased hate crime threat to all non-jews. Even if you call the authorities to go after Danny Levi and his crime fest partner JDL.
This is Exhibit A of Danny Levi and his JDL Threats:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
report this to the authorities and lets see about a Class A action against Danny Levi and his JDL association for us Truth seekers on this Site. I know for sure Rambone will get reparation and so would Truth!
Great to know and i especially love this site called Americans whose blog is listed below.

It's unrevised truthfully informative, that unveiled the real truths about JDL (jewish defense league) and exposes the Danny Levi as cyber terrorist and Jewish organized gangsters.

Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#100103 Jan 2, 2013
~

Why do Americans have to be attacked and threatened by the like sof jew jew Danny Levi and his Jewish Defense League?

Americans article states:

"The JDL was suspected in two high-profile murders over the years. One came in 1972 when a bomb exploded in impresario Sol Hurok’s Manhattan office on Jan. 26. The explosion killed his receptionist, Iris Kones, 27, while Hurok and 12 others were injured. The JDL was suspected because Hurok was bringing Soviet performers to the United States".

"The next year, Jerome Zeller, an American JDL member, was indicted on charges of planting the bomb at Hurok’s office. He had since moved to Israel and his extradition was requested. Israeli authorities arrested the American expatriate but released him on $1,200 bail. He later was wounded in the 1973 war. Afterwards, the U.S. again requested extradition, but the response was, said U.S. Attorney Joseph Jaffe, who prosecuted the case,“You can...hold your breath until you die cause you ain’t going to get him because he’s a national hero.” Zeller was later reported living in the occupied West Bank among militant"

Can you image this?

Jews told us Americans to hold our breath until we die cause Jews in Israel ain’t going release jew terrorist Jerome Zeller because he’s their national jew israeli terrorist hero and israel was glad jew Zeller planted his bombs in America and killed Americans.

Is israel's jews our ally, or is Israel Jews our downfall and our foe?

USA

#100104 Jan 2, 2013
Bloody Skankwitch wrote:
~

Is israel's jews our ally, or is Israel Jews our downfall and our foe?
Nicely worded, ignoramus.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100105 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And now you are laughing at me and the real Truth, that i've posted about you and your kind of leftist john hagee Zion/Christian, whose are dis-informative lowlifes and in your case, you are a self professed "Nobody".
Born and spawned to "Nobodies" you became a joke, a clown, and a laughing stupid idiotic "Nobody" that will eventually die as a laughing hyena "Nobody"..... as your own avatar and nonsensical posting comments professes you are.
I do know this ,I must have hit a nerve,, cause you can't love, you don't know how.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100106 Jan 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

You may have barfed up the very same crap a few hundred times, hag, but who's counting?
Had any of your racist rants deleted lately?
`

`

`

`

Why is everyone an old hag to u, NFL?

All we want from you NFL, is to do is our bidding!

Now, open that drek hole that you call a mouth and say aaaahhhhh, then gulp, gulp, gulp, and then oink, oink, oink and then Zzz.!

And then when u wake up, we command u NFL, to respond to us like the troll jackass you truly are.

We command u to post us with some outrageous stupid posting comment as our site's idiot, so that we can view your illiterate uneducated posting comment and laugh our arses off at your inane drama queen's patheticism, whose thinking to thyself, that i, NFL, am a great and special writer..

U are very disturbed and delusional fk-up creepy troll, that needs a giants Arabs Pacifier to tee on!

Now, we command u NFL, to reply as brilliant syntax writer, using barfed, crap, hag as your theme!

USA

#100107 Jan 2, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>

Why am I an old hag to u, NFL? My wrinkled whiskey face is due to abuse.
Aax writer, using barfed, crap, hag as your theme!
More lame reverse psychology form the hayseed of Long Island. I'm always amused at your term 'we', racist slob. Go have a drink.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#100108 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Guess-who, i think Danny Levi is to be feared and the best thing to do is say u r sorry to the JDL's Danny Levi, the jewish violent representative, who will be knocking on your door for posting the Truth about israeli Jew's terrorism/.
Bobby"sandwich"?

Ok, post the name of the guy who "sandwiched" you.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#100109 Jan 2, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Why is everyone an old hag to u, NFL?
All we want from you NFL, is to do is our bidding!
Now, open that drek hole that you call a mouth and say aaaahhhhh, then gulp, gulp, gulp, and then oink, oink, oink and then Zzz.!
And then when u wake up, we command u NFL, to respond to us like the troll jackass you truly are.
We command u to post us with some outrageous stupid posting comment as our site's idiot, so that we can view your illiterate uneducated posting comment and laugh our arses off at your inane drama queen's patheticism, whose thinking to thyself, that i, NFL, am a great and special writer..
U are very disturbed and delusional fk-up creepy troll, that needs a giants Arabs Pacifier to tee on!
Now, we command u NFL, to reply as brilliant syntax writer, using barfed, crap, hag as your theme!
You like large Arab pacifiers? Well, go post on a m4m forum about the details cause we really don't want to know
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#100110 Jan 2, 2013
2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100111 Jan 2, 2013
Woody wrote:
2013 will go down in history as the year of global insanity. The Earth isn’t going crazy, but many of the people who inhabit it certainly are. Madness is about to be unleashed on many fronts: economic, social, political, financial and more. In the near future, you will look back on the Christmas of 2012 and think,“Wow, those were the GOOD times!”
`

we agree!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100112 Jan 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

More lame reverse psychology form the hayseed of Long Island. I'm always amused at your term 'we', racist slob. Go have a drink.
`

`

Thank u, u were absolutely brilliantly stupid!

Now, post us again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Oct 23 Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Sound Beach Bluffs Jun '14 anonymous 2

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match