Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#100057 Jan 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Gentile pagan Mules?….
The poor clueless gentile pagan Christian is so misinformed that he not only carries the books of non gentiles on his back like a mule, he worships a non gentile man and carries non gentiles on his back like a clueless donkey even today!!!
Fake non-gentile atheists?…..
http://www.thejewishweek.com/features/new-yor...
Never trust some key non gentiles when they say they are atheists!
They are simply saying (fingers crossed!) that they reject Jesus Christ as God!
They will continue to deal only with their own tribal racist sexist bigoted anti gentile slave god.
Why can’t the non-gentiles be honest about Jesus?.........
They sort of know that Jesus came for them only as a messenger/anointed one but NEVER as god in human form to die for their sins!
So why don’t non-gentiles try and correct the clueless pagan gentiles who worship Jesus?
Is it because they wish to satisfy themselves that they have always been correct in rejecting BJ who is now being worshipped as god thus proving that he was a deceiver and a seducer? The more BJ misleads the more sins get loaded on to him thus proving Deuteronomy!
Are the non-gentiles making sure that BJ remains a sinner?
Non-gentiles are killing Christmas for the wrong reasons?!!.......
The non-gentiles reject Jesus..PERIOD. They don’t want anything to do with him, either as messenger of God or as god.
Therefore, they are doing everything to get rid of Jesus from every Gentile home!
See how they legitimise Chanukah by forcing it on Xmas!! Lol..
Everything is WELL planned and executed!
Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, volunteering on Christmas Day, celebrating Chanukah as the Jewish equivalent of Christmas, creating new traditions (e.g. Major League Dreidel), and celebrating a hybrid home holiday called Chrismukkah.
The non-gentiles pose as Atheists and challenge Christmas?!!!......
David Silverman the non-gentile atheist!
See how non-gentile Silverman and American Atheists are now showing their true colour….
http://www.catholicintl.com/index.php/compone...
In 2010, several billboards featured phrases such as, "You Know It's A Myth. This Season, Celebrate Reason."
Now they have gone for the kill!!
As part of that effort, they have put up a billboard in New York City's Times Square that reads, "Keep the Merry! Dump the Myth!"
On the billboard, "merry" is accompanied by a picture of Santa, while "myth" sits below a picture of a Jesus statue.
Yesssssssssssss, Santa is another vehicle for Christ hating non-gentiles to make money out of clueless Gentiles and at the same time making them “dump” Jesus!
Why don’t you see them protesting in front of synagogues demanding their closure!??
Game set and match to non-gentiles.
Will the Fake Atheists please leave Israel??........
This page claims that “A lot of Jews are atheists”.!!!
Then: WHY ARE THEY IN A LAND that is supposed to be “god” given?lol…
David Silverman is a professional fake atheist. Today, Silverman, 46, says he is fighting the same battle, only bigger. A longtime inventor with Bell Labs, he now works full time as the president of American Atheists, a Cranford, N.J., nonprofit of about 2,200 members. Most recently, Silverman went on television to argue with Bill O’Reilly, who was claiming that Christianity was a philosophy, not a religion. Next up: the installation of a $25,000 billboard in Times Square on Nov. 13 that will read, above a picture of Santa Claus and Jesus respectively:“Keep the merry. Dump the myth”.
WHY DOESN’T HE ATTACK NON GENTILE SYNAGOGUES WITH THE SAME VIGOUR?
Copy, paste, repeat
Henry

Chatham, UK

#100058 Jan 1, 2013
The Jews have spent millions of man hours and billions of dollars propagandizing the American public in ways that can be very useful to us. The only obstacle we need to overcome is the fact that the Jews have scapegoated non-Jews for Jewish crimes. Fortunately, we have the sharp weapon of the truth with which to cut down their lies.
The Jews' favorite propaganda weapon is the "Holocaust". We can legitimately hold a mirror up to the Jew and use their propaganda to our advantage. Imagine posters of Reinhard Heydrich and Julius Streicher with the caption, "GENOCIDAL JEWS WHO PRETENDED TO BE A GERMAN". Imagine posters of Adolf Hitler screaming in a rage with the caption, "THE FOUNDER OF ISRAEL WORKING HARD FOR THE JEWS TO DESTROY EUROPE". Imagine posters of Adolf Eichmann with the caption, "ZIONIST JEW WHO TRANSPORTED HIS BROTHERS TO PALESTINE AND OTHER CONCENTRATION CAMPS". Imagine a poster of the Zionist Jew Robert Weltsch with a superimposed star of David over his face with the caption "'WEAR IT WITH PRIDE, THE YELLOW BADGE' JEWS CAUSED THE HOLOCAUST"
Another favorite weapon of the Jews is to portray the racist apartheid nation of Israel as if it were a democracy under attack from Islam. Imagine a poster showing a map of the Middle East with a united "Palestine" in bold red and no "Israel", with the caption, "PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST: PALESTINE NOT WAR". Imagine a poster depicting the Israeli concentration camp wall and Palestinian children blown to bits and pieces, with the caption, "ISRAELI DEMOCRACY IN ACTION". Imagine images of Israeli soldiers beating Palestinian women with the caption, "JEWISH DOUBLESPEAK:'LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF'". Imagine a poster of Talaat Pasha and Emanuel Carasso above a stack of decapitated Armenian heads with the caption, "ZIONIST JEWS MURDERED 1,500,000 CHRISTIANS". Imagine a poster of David Ben-Gurion together with Golda Meir on top of a pile of dead Jews with the caption, "ZIONIST JEWS: THEY WANTED JEWS TO DIE IN POLAND RATHER THAN LIVE IN ENGLAND".
Henry

Chatham, UK

#100059 Jan 1, 2013
The Jews portray themselves as if victims of race hatred. They have conditioned Americans to have an immediate and violent negative reaction to racism. This is why I called my website " JewishRacism.com ". Imagine a poster of Marx, Trotsky, Kaganovich and Helphand atop a pile of dead Ukrainians with the caption, "THE JEWS MURDERED 100 MILLION CHRISTIANS". Imagine a poster of Albert Einstein with the caption, "THE JEWISH GENIUS SPEAKS,'WHY DON'T WE JUST LET THE GOY KEEP HIS ANTI-SEMITISM, WHILE WE PRESERVE OUR LOVE FOR THE LIKES OF US?'" Imagine a poster with the American flag covered with the variegated faces of Europeans, Africans, Native Americans and Asians separated by the Jewish apartheid wall from an Israeli flag with a picture of Ariel Sharon. The American flag would bear the caption, "THE WORLD UNITED AGAINST JEWISH RACISM" and the Israeli flag would bear the caption "JEWS ONLY". Imagine posters of the prominent Jews and their puppets bearing yellow badges on their chests and wearing tall pointed yellow hats with the caption, "THE JEWS WHO BROUGHT US TO WAR".

We must show people that Jews are the racist aggressors, not the victims of racist aggression. We must use the Jews' own propaganda to our advantage. The Jews have conditioned people to react without critical thought to certain images. If we associate those images with Jews, then people will react as they should to the hostility and murderous aspirations of the Jewish People.

The Jews have promoted the notions of multiculturalism, diversity and egalitarianism. We should show people that the Jews view themselves as if superior to all others. We should encourage people to unite against the common Jewish enemy. In this way, the Jews' cries of racism against all other people will not ring true. While the Jew is pitting blacks against whites and Muslims against Christians, we should be uniting all people against the hostile Jew. They will have no defense and their hypocrisy will condemn them to the fate they wish upon all others.
Henry

Chatham, UK

#100060 Jan 1, 2013
The Jews are an aggressive and highly destructive enemy State within our State, which wages perpetual war on our nation. This enemy must be destroyed by the American Government, or taken prisoner by the American Government, until the conflict has ended.

The Jews fear assimilation as if a form of genocide. The Jews believe that there are 70 "princes" in heaven, 70 angels who are the guardian gods of the Goyim. Jesus is the 71st and he takes on all the sins of the Jews on new year's day and places them on the heads of non-Jews in exchange for a mere goat.

The Jews believe that they are the divine seed of their god, who rules over all the 71 princes of the Goyim. The Jews see it as their mission to exterminate the Goyim below, so that their jealous god can exterminate the angels in heaven who protect the Goyim above.

The Jewish god cannot and will not offer any protection to the Goyim, whether they bend their knees to it, or not. As the genocidal Old Testament states in Deuteronomy 32:9 among many other places, the Jews and only the Jews (no Israelites have ever existed, and if they did, the Jews would genocide them as they are doing to the Ethiopian Jews) are the sole lot of the inheritance of their genocidal god. This means that no Goy will ever find favor with the Jews' god, not now, not ever, and the Jews' god will not be content until the Goyim are exterminated on earth. Jews and only Jews and their jealous god will populate the new heavens and new earth of genocidal Jewish Old Testament prophecy.

The Jews are waging a war of extermination against us and it is our right and our duty to fight back with the full force of the State--the American Government and American Military--to kill and capture all enemies who wage war against us, including the Jews and their allies. The Jews have declared war on us for at least 2,500 years. Throughout their history, hundreds of nations have responded to the Jews' declared war of extermination on all human beings by quarantining, annihilating and expelling the enemy Jews.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#100066 Jan 1, 2013

Hitler and the Nazis were Roman Catholic Teutonic Knights formed at the secret Thule society. This is mainline history. The History Channel fails to tell the Vatican put this in power.

The first act of war was against Prussia, the Protestant region of Germany, then placed behind the iron curtain.

The Jesuits wanted to create Israel for religious reasons and just to cleanse Europe as they had done before.

Islam was allied with the Catholic Nazis, as usual.

• Religious Wars I & II
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...

Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#100069 Jan 1, 2013
Klink wrote:
Hitler and the Nazis were Roman Catholic Teutonic Knights formed at the secret Thule society. This is mainline history. The History Channel fails to tell the Vatican put this in power.
The first act of war was against Prussia, the Protestant region of Germany, then placed behind the iron curtain.
The Jesuits wanted to create Israel for religious reasons and just to cleanse Europe as they had done before.
Islam was allied with the Catholic Nazis, as usual.
• Religious Wars I & II
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
Thanks for posting some factual truth. This board has missed it.
Now Brit buttwipe wants to be Henry. Like he's fooling anyone, but himself. Lmfao
Henry

Chatham, UK

#100071 Jan 1, 2013
And you fckers believe in DEMOCRACY,Just goes to show how one sided you are!!!
Harry

Chatham, UK

#100074 Jan 1, 2013
Listen you walNUT job no mofcker wants to be A ignorant racist PRICK like you!!!, Unfortunately i possess the same name as you,the difference is! i'm not an arrogant fcker like you!!!, have you heard of stupid Jews which infest the streets of America, oh Yeah! your CaliFCKnian,they're all Dumb fcks there!!! American Jews are Thick as Pig Shit! and British Jews have some morals!!! That's why we abstained,don't forget Australia too, from the UN unlike you, 138 countries voted for a Palestinian state and only 3 country's voted "No" Canada has a conservative PM now,but the people feel ashamed of him,other wise they would've voted a "no" and the rest of the world ABSTAINED,isn't this telling you something?
Just goes to show how your Susan Rice Jewish American's and Israel is fcking isolated from the rest of the world!!!

The link "Klink" posted is Jewish link,of course its going to be biased!!!

And you fckers believe in DEMOCRACY,Just goes to show how one sided you are!!!
Harry

Chatham, UK

#100077 Jan 1, 2013
Why do people hate Isreal so much?

1. Israel has very active lobbies in the US that heavily affect US foriegn policy. During any major election, these lobbies say to a candidate like Obama or McCain:
If you do not support what we want you to support 100%, than we will no only withdrawal the millions that we give to your campaign, but will give double to your opponent.

These kinds of aggressive lobbying tactics cancel out any will of the American voters.

2. In Israel, groups that are not Jewish (Arabs, Armenians, blacks, etc.) are treated as second class citizens, b/c right wing zionist (who hold a great deal of control of their government) want them to leave.

3. Just as Hamas kills innocent citizens, Israel intentionally does the same thing, but is given immunity for such actions by many Western media outfits.

4. Armenians don't like the fact that Israel denies the Armenian genocide (which most of the world acknowledges). Israel does this for diplomat reasons with Turkey.
Source(s):
I take a number of Middle East courses on the masters level and just do a lot of research. There are factors that speak to the other side of the argument on behalf of Zionist
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#100078 Jan 1, 2013
WE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR!

Mr Friend,

Your recent comments about me on your blog have been noted. I only take issue with one thing that you wrote – and that’s the fact that you refer to me as a “Jewish supremacist”. I may be Jewish, but I’m certainly not a “supremacist”. Although I’m not surprised that you employ that kind of rhetoric as your kind generally do. All you’re doing is flagging up your innate sense of inadequacy and inferiority which is usually the root cause of all that hatred that eats away at your sick soul.

You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we’ll see if you’ve got the balls to call me a “clown” to my face. In my experience, aggressive, abusive Nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.

Also, I’m very glad that you refer to Jews as “the Enemy” as that makes our job much easier. You’re so stupid that you don’t realise that you’ve chosen an enemy that you can’t hope to defeat; one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.

Happy New Year, Mr Friend. Although for you, 2013 is not going to be very ‘happy’ as your reign of anti-semitic terror will soon be at an end, and we will be delivering the kind of justice and retribution that only the worst kind of Nazi filth deserves.

The “Enemy” will soon be at your door.

Danny Levi,

Jewish Defense League
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100081 Jan 1, 2013
Rambone wrote:

`

`

Mr Friend,
Your recent comments about me on your blog have been noted. I only take issue with one thing that you wrote – and that’s the fact that you refer to me as a “Jewish supremacist”. I may be Jewish, but I’m certainly not a “supremacist”. Although I’m not surprised that you employ that kind of rhetoric as your kind generally do. All you’re doing is flagging up your innate sense of inadequacy and inferiority which is usually the root cause of all that hatred that eats away at your sick soul.
You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we’ll see if you’ve got the balls to call me a “clown” to my face. In my experience, aggressive, abusive Nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.
Also, I’m very glad that you refer to Jews as “the Enemy” as that makes our job much easier. You’re so stupid that you don’t realise that you’ve chosen an enemy that you can’t hope to defeat; one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.
Happy New Year, Mr Friend. Although for you, 2013 is not going to be very ‘happy’ as your reign of anti-semitic terror will soon be at an end, and we will be delivering the kind of justice and retribution that only the worst kind of Nazi filth deserves.
Danny Levi,
Jewish Defense League
`

`

Dear Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, are you really from the JDL and how can we be sure that you really are from JDL, whose gracing this Historical site with your present tonight??

Were you addressing Rambone when you stated, "WE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR" or are you Rambone's vocalist, whose talking and posting for Rambone?

We just cant believe that you, Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, is really from JDL. Please tell this site what JDL stands for. Someone told us it stood/stands for the Jewish Drek League, was this beanie clown right?
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100082 Jan 1, 2013
Rambone wrote:
`

`

Mr Friend,

`

You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we’ll see if you’ve got the balls to call me a “clown” to my face.

`

In my experience, aggressive, abusive Nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.

`
Also, I’m very glad that you refer to Jews as “the Enemy” as that makes our job much easier. You’re so stupid that you don’t realise that you’ve chosen an enemy that you can’t hope to defeat;

`

one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.

`

Danny Levi,
Jewish Defense League
`

`

That last paragraph was a great threat to Rambone Danny Jewish Levi, by u and your kind, who represent the JDL!

Rambone must be sh!tting, we know we are sh!tting in Pt. Jefferson for our love ones.

Jew Danny Levi, what should we do about the Truth and about Israeli Jew Terrorist Occupation, if we cannot post the Truth about the Israeli Jews Supreme Holocaust in Palestine on this site/.

How can we be "Blaming israel for the carnage" Jew Danny Levi?

Should we be scared too, that you, Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, from JDL, will soon be at our Door, with your jewish serial killers??
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#100083 Jan 1, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Dear Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, are you really from the JDL and how can we be sure that you really are from JDL, whose gracing this Historical site with your present tonight??
Were you addressing Rambone when you stated, "WE WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR" or are you Rambone's vocalist, whose talking and posting for Rambone?
We just cant believe that you, Mr. Jewish Danny Levi, is really from JDL. Please tell this site what JDL stands for. Someone told us it stood/stands for the Jewish Drek League, was this beanie clown right?
`

`

Guess-who, i think Danny Levi is to be feared and the best thing to do is say u r sorry to the JDL's Danny Levi, the jewish violent representative, who will be knocking on your door for posting the Truth about israeli Jew's terrorism/.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#100084 Jan 1, 2013
The Bengal Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
“ISRAEL PAVES THE WAY FOR KILLING BY REMOTE CONTROL”
http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/middle-e ...
“NEW COMBAT ROBOTS READY FOR GAZA GROUND OFFENSIVE”
http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/71983
“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht ...
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary ...
http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010 ...“they-used-to-enter-houses- and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3
AGREED and thank you Gary for all these links it was very informative,educational and a good read particularly this link-:
"How Israel was Founded"
http://www.eutimes.net/2008/04/israel-founded... -
Happy New Year to you!
nice to know there is people like you are about who are exposing the truth.
THANK YOU!!!

Those are especially kind and encouraging words that make all the Research-Time & Insults worth the effort.

You've certainly helped MY New Year off with Great Start!

Please feel Free to use & reprint ANYTHING I find and Write.

Best Wishes & thanks, again!

Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#100085 Jan 1, 2013
DOES HEN-RAT-the-HAS-BRAT EVER SAY ANYTHING?
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy, paste, repeat
Come on Hen-Rat READ SOMETHING.....ANYTHING and Write SOMETHING other than: "Copy, paste, repeat"

------
Boy ,,,This is one Simple minded Hasbarat!

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

Is Mr. Shturman getting THIS desperate?!?
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100089 Jan 2, 2013
Northern tTruth seekers wrote:
`
`
What has happened to the Truth and International Law in Libya and now in Syria?
And who are the people called the "rebels" in Syria?
How are the brotherhood of Al Qaeda', the Saudi Arabia, Sunni dissidents, and Israeli jews Mossad involved in Syria's Turmoil?
And who is really behind this Turmoil in Syria?
And who really believes the western media anymore/?
And what's going on with Putin?
And do u think our President Obama and our Congress and our Senate would ever lie to the American people for Zionism and Israel?
Last question,... who thinks Americans should be left in the dark, when it comes to the real, real, real Truth about Israeli Jews Terrorism and what's really happening in/with Syria and Iran?
`
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mh7_z9nZsZQXX
Just remember people youtube is BS (not all is real) anyone can make a false recordings. I laugh everytime someone post with youtube thinking its true.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#100090 Jan 2, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember people youtube is BS (not all is real) anyone can make a false recordings. I laugh everytime someone post with youtube thinking its true.
`

What would a Nobody, whose avatar says that they are a "Nobody", try to to tell us goyims (non-jew), what's not True???

What this video below represents is a narration of who is Syria and Libya paid infiltrators, by interviewing a honest human beings with facts and Truths, that western Media would never report to the American people.

Americans who want the real Truth are concerned somebodies, and Americans who want to believe Zionism western Media News are brain washed "Nobodies", who are just like yhis poster "Nobody", which is a self confessed "Nobody", who beliieves in Zionism Wesrwen Media.

Western media is run by Zionism and is mostly lies, destortions and deceptions, especially when western Media reports on Israel's jewish terrorism and Jews endless evils on top of evils. Syria is a classic example of western Media making false flags prooductions for Israel's Terrrrorist Liars, but got caught.

Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#100093 Jan 2, 2013
`

`

JDL History of Violence:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/pg-jdl...

Knowledge for the Goyims. Danny is an abrasives JDL gangster and a threat to us goyims.

And if you get a good lawyer, Danny Levi posting where he's signed his name as a JDL member and a cyber hate threatening terrorist criminal, can possible get you punitive damages from Danny Levi with Danny's the gangster' biased hate crime threat to all non-jews. Even if you call the authorities to go after Danny Levi and his crime fest partner JDL.

This is Exhibit A of Danny Levi and his JDL Threats:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...

report this to the authorities and lets see about a Class A action against Danny Levi and his JDL association for us Truth seekers on this Site. I know for sure Rambone will get reparation and so would Truth!
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100094 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What would a Nobody, whose avatar says that they are a "Nobody", try to to tell us goyims (non-jew), what's not True???
What this video below represents is a narration of who is Syria and Libya paid infiltrators, by interviewing a honest human beings with facts and Truths, that western Media would never report to the American people.
Americans who want the real Truth are concerned somebodies, and Americans who want to believe Zionism western Media News are brain washed "Nobodies", who are just like yhis poster "Nobody", which is a self confessed "Nobody", who beliieves in Zionism Wesrwen Media.
Western media is run by Zionism and is mostly lies, destortions and deceptions, especially when western Media reports on Israel's jewish terrorism and Jews endless evils on top of evils. Syria is a classic example of western Media making false flags prooductions for Israel's Terrrrorist Liars, but got caught.
LOL you and your kind make me laugh, you like killing and making strife instead of peace and love like you should.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#100095 Jan 2, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Im sorry but you are clueless. From the outside looking at Israel I see a people surrounded by a bunch of war mongers. I have first hand witnesses on what goes on there,on both sides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) 7 hr Busted 13
Race War Wed White Kid 1
Louis Volpe Nov 24 His mom 6
How cold is it Nov 23 ExLIer 4
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Port Jefferson hopes to close deal to buy harbo... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Police: Medford Teens Charged in Attempted Arme... Nov 18 patchogue life 1

Sound Beach News Video

Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match