Comments
5,281 - 5,300 of 6,408 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Interesting guy

Baltimore, MD

#5846 Jan 2, 2013
President Obama is OUR president. GET OVER IT! Allow him to lead our country into healthier days. And please support our next president, New York's own Hillary Clinton!

Help President Obama help our nation.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5847 Jan 2, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
President Obama is OUR president. GET OVER IT! Allow him to lead our country into healthier days. And please support our next president, New York's own Hillary Clinton!
Help President Obama help our nation.
obama is the president, that is the unfortunate fact, what is more unfortunate is that the electorate that voted for him is as incompetent as he is. It is now obvious that the president has no "balanced" approach to the deficit or the debt. Instead, he fully intends to have "rich" corporations and individuals pay their "fair share", his plan; raise more taxes and spend more taxpayer dollars and borrowed chinese money on nonsense, what this man is going to wrought on this nation is disaster, and you voted for this, remember that when you and your families suffering begins. Your :wounds" will all have been self-inflicted. Good Luck.

Location hidden

#5848 Jan 2, 2013
And Hillary? She may choose to lie in front a the Congress when questioned on Benghazi, but she already has been told by others who were present in the situation room as the atack was taking place, that they will not lie to protect the presidents failure to give the operational order to rescue and place assets into play. That would give anyone a headache, her political career is over and she knows it. It was the President of the United States that gave the order to "stand down".
Interesting guy

Baltimore, MD

#5849 Jan 2, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
obama is the president, that is the unfortunate fact, what is more unfortunate is that the electorate that voted for him is as incompetent as he is. It is now obvious that the president has no "balanced" approach to the deficit or the debt. Instead, he fully intends to have "rich" corporations and individuals pay their "fair share", his plan; raise more taxes and spend more taxpayer dollars and borrowed chinese money on nonsense, what this man is going to wrought on this nation is disaster, and you voted for this, remember that when you and your families suffering begins. Your :wounds" will all have been self-inflicted. Good Luck.
Bush led the country into recession and two wars which cost many people their lives. The bush admin was horrible at intelligence, global warming, spending, health care, illegal immigration, education, gun regulation, human rights, etc (I can go on). That's considered a disaster friend. President Obama is still cleaning up the bush admin mismanagement of the presidency and public trust. All hail President Obama!

Location hidden

#5850 Jan 2, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>Bush led the country into recession and two wars which cost many people their lives. The bush admin was horrible at intelligence, global warming, spending, health care, illegal immigration, education, gun regulation, human rights, etc (I can go on). That's considered a disaster friend. President Obama is still cleaning up the bush admin mismanagement of the presidency and public trust. All hail President Obama!
Says you, fruitcake, have some more obama koolaid. This incompetent president is eliminating your familys' future. Your tiatribe on Bush is sophmoric and pathetic, I guess 9-11 never happened, in New york or Benghazi. Let me reitierate, incompetent president elected by incompetent voters. Sen Pat Moynihan [D} said it best, the dumbing down of America is upon us.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5851 Jan 3, 2013
Gov. Christie, how's that 15 minute rule with FEMA working for you? Oh, you mean like all the other obama promises, and he never sent the donuts either?

Location hidden

#5852 Jan 3, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Gov. Christie, how's that 15 minute rule with FEMA working for you? Oh, you mean like all the other obama promises, and he never sent the donuts either?
Seriously, Governor Christie, both you and President Obama are doing a great job...especially since you both have to deal with those delusional wingnuts in the Tea Party!

Anyway, I have to masturbate to my Mitt Romney poster.
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#5853 Jan 3, 2013
Scumbag Imposter Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
(Juvenile troll snippde)
Troll. Ignore.

"Aiding the Topix Community in troll avoidance until Topix provides 'killfile' functionality"

Location hidden

#5854 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you, fruitcake, have some more obama koolaid. This incompetent president is eliminating your familys' future. Your tiatribe on Bush is sophmoric and pathetic, I guess 9-11 never happened, in New york or Benghazi. Let me reitierate, incompetent president elected by incompetent voters. Sen Pat Moynihan [D} said it best, the dumbing down of America is upon us.
Look, just because your guy lost the election doesn't mean that us winners are "dumb". Your guy wasn't smart enought to figure out how to convince Americans to vote for him...its just that simple.

You're not too bright, either; you spend your time picking apart the Benghazi attack, trying to find conspiracy that doesn't exist...just like 9-11.

The funny thing is, you never seem to identify the REAL conspiracies, like George Bush starting a war over weapons of mass-destruction that never existed. Where's your moral outrage over that?
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#5855 Jan 3, 2013
Scumbag Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."

Location hidden

#5856 Jan 3, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, just because your guy lost the election doesn't mean that us winners are "dumb". Your guy wasn't smart enought to figure out how to convince Americans to vote for him...its just that simple.
You're not too bright, either; you spend your time picking apart the Benghazi attack, trying to find conspiracy that doesn't exist...just like 9-11.
The funny thing is, you never seem to identify the REAL conspiracies, like George Bush starting a war over weapons of mass-destruction that never existed. Where's your moral outrage over that?
Trolls only have one P

Location hidden

#5857 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls only have one P
What the hell are you talking about?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5858 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I know that I pretend to hate Obama, but it's just not true; the truth is, the guy's doing a pretty darn good job of cleaning up George Bush's mess! To be honest, I admire the hell out of President Obama and all that he's accomplished.

I just wanted to clear that up.

Location hidden

#5859 Jan 3, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about?
I just meant that trolls only pee once a day, whereas real people tend to pee two or three times in a 24 hour period.

Location hidden

#5860 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls only have one P
Sorry... I mean "pee".
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#5861 Jan 3, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.

Location hidden

#5862 Jan 3, 2013
TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.
Although, you're really not "ignoring" these trolls, are you? If you were "ignoring" them, you would say a word, right?

You're actually just "pretending" to ignore them, but really you're quite pissed off, aren't you?

Mind you, I don't blame you...there's a guy on here that dupes me and it gets me pretty darned steamed, let me tell you!

Location hidden

#5863 Jan 3, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Although, you're really not "ignoring" these trolls, are you? If you were "ignoring" them, you would say a word, right?
You're actually just "pretending" to ignore them, but really you're quite pissed off, aren't you?
Mind you, I don't blame you...there's a guy on here that dupes me and it gets me pretty darned steamed, let me tell you!
obarna, sounds as stupid as obama

Location hidden

#5864 Jan 3, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... I mean "pee".
o-b-a-r-n-a , LMAO silly puppet
TrollBot

Houston, TX

#5865 Jan 3, 2013
Scumbag Imposter obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min waleed sadat 118,003
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Wed Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Wed Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
Review: Davis Peach Farm Aug 25 Davis Peach 2
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••