Myspace Hoax's Tragic Twists

Myspace Hoax's Tragic Twists

There are 2 comments on the New York Post story from Dec 9, 2007, titled Myspace Hoax's Tragic Twists. In it, New York Post reports that:

Aaron White was the new kid on the block making social strides. Three years ago, his hardworking father had saved and scrounged enough money to move the family into a stately 3,000-square-foot Victorian in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

New York, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2007
First of all The Martins are to blame. They supplied the alcohol that started it all. The Martins haved hosted more than one party for these kids. I live in their community and they are all low lifes. They allow their 16yr old daughter to drink even purchase it for her. As for Dano's parents, they did not want the Martins to be charged. If that was my kid I would have hunted the Martin parents down.
Mr White

Mahwah, NJ

#2 Dec 23, 2007

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bart Drive - No State permissions apartment 11 hr Nifty Ned 3
News Prostate Brachytherapy Preserves Erectile Function (Aug '07) Nov 23 tomparson12 17
News Suffolk County Police Officer Arrested On Fraud... (Jan '06) Nov 22 Woody 96
Solar farm in shoreham (Dec '14) Nov 22 Reason 2
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Nov 16 mikedepo 199
News Karen Gabrielsen, 50, found dead in backyard po... (Aug '14) Nov 14 John Gabrielsen 3
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Nov 9 canadian maritimes 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages