protesters want huntington hiring sta...

protesters want huntington hiring station closed

There are 25 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 8, 2008, titled protesters want huntington hiring station closed. In it, Newsday reports that:

About 10 protesters targeted the Huntington hiring station yesterday in an effort to close down the last official hiring site in Suffolk County .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

#23 Jun 10, 2008
You are leading by example...if everyone stood up to these scoundrels(illegals AND government officials), there would BE NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!
More and more WE, THE PEOPLE are taking back our our employees THEY, THE GOVERNMENT are surely getting their azzes chewed......and find themselves perhaps in need of day labor they lose their jobs due to NOT WORKING FOR AMERICANS WHO HIRED THEM!!!!!!!

New York, NY

#24 Jun 18, 2008
It's amazing that the privileged americans whose grandparents and great grandparents who came here to make a better living for themselves and their families are so intellegent that they could look at a person standing on a street corner and determine that this person is illegal, a criminal and a drug user. what about all their legal friends and or families who steal, don't pay their taxes, rape the school districts of funds, use drugs, commit murders, rape young children and mostly women-Is this okay because they are LEGAL!!!
Right on

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jun 18, 2008
What I find amazing is thats people here still think they are coming here to make a better life.

They come here MOOCH.

And if you are not illegal, that means you speak English and have a license, so you would not be standing on the street corner or 7-11 parking lot.

But I digress, your right. Legal people steal, illegals steal, so its all ok. Tell me, where do you live, im broke and think you might be able to "help" me.

Minot, MA

#26 Jun 27, 2008
the ny patriots association is the name of the group. we simply want the people that come into the country to be checked out the way legal immigrants are. we don't want the cop killers, rapists and gang bangers that are a percentage of any group of people. we love hispanic people, it is simply about keeping our country safe and not forcing americans to pay for maintaining a hiring site that supports tax evading, border evading workers........i am in cape cod now debating on whether to protest at the kennedy compound. i'll probably just enjoy the beaches, though.
Ray Pammond

Long Beach, NY

#28 Jul 4, 2008
Buzzm1 wrote:
The article didn't mention the name of the group. Wishing them the best success!!
NY Assemblyman Greg Ball 99th Assembly District is our ant1-illegal immigration champion.
Assemblyman Phil Ramos in the 5th AD joined with Speaker Sheldon Silver to force Suffolk County to build a hiring hall by withholding $300,000,000 of Suffolk's own sales tax money. County Executive Steve Levy refused to capitulate. Ramos is now up for reelection and Levy is backing backing a primary challenge against him by Waldo Cabrera. Silver and the other Assembly Dems are doing all they can to squash Waldo. I'm telling everyone I know to donate, even if it's just $1, to Waldo so we can get rid of Ramos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big rig truck show 20 hr Bookmyband 1
News Gayborhood's OutFest celebrants undeterred by c... Wed Trumpfan526 7
News 7 teens face gang assault charges in hate-crime... (Nov '08) Tue CARL MATTSON 191
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Oct 14 Ryan Sansone 214
NE corner of Rt 112 and Horseblock Rd Oct 13 Acad1227 1
Hidden Meadows C0-ops. (Jan '13) Oct 13 Mike 6
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Oct 9 donaldtrump 121,872

Sound Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages