Angry Father Kills Son's Friend

Aug 10, 2006 Read more: Wcbstv.com 403
A recent high school graduate was fatally shot in the face by the father of a teenager following an argument after the man's son was asked to leave a party, police said Thursday. Read more
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
So what was it

Medford, NY

#585 Dec 30, 2007
concerned local wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not know"dano" but i am very close with many people who did know him. but all i have to say, is that right or wrong whay happend. if a group of kids showed up to my house threatening my son, i would do anything in my power to protect my family. your family comes before anything else, we can all agree on that. it is unfortunate that someone lost there life over a stupid teenage testosterone fueld argument. but we all kno how that goes. i dont beleive it was right or wrong for mr white to do what he did, but none of us were there. and we all kno how emotions work and i cant say that i would have done the same or different
Some say Dano Jr was "invited" to the White's house. Yet, White Jr was "not invited" to that party. You know, because he threatened to rape a 14 yr old white girl 9 months earlier.
Let's say, Dano Jr was "invited" to the White's house. Let's say, he wasn't all liquored up, with his back up with him, let's say, he didn't block the road off, let's say he wasn't threatening every member of the White family, let's say after being told to leave...quite a few times and didn't, let's say, he didn't scream "shoot me" with a gun in his face, let's say he didn't grab at the gun when threatened with getting his face blown off. Let's just say...we lived in a society where people took responsibility for their actions, and parents held their children responsible for their actions. Then we would say, What a shame, what a disgrace, stupid young beer balled kid hopped up on a 14 yr old girls accusations. Ended his life and destroyed his friends family's life.
So what was it

Medford, NY

#586 Dec 30, 2007
concerned local wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not know"dano" but i am very close with many people who did know him. but all i have to say, is that right or wrong whay happend. if a group of kids showed up to my house threatening my son, i would do anything in my power to protect my family. your family comes before anything else, we can all agree on that. it is unfortunate that someone lost there life over a stupid teenage testosterone fueld argument. but we all kno how that goes. i dont beleive it was right or wrong for mr white to do what he did, but none of us were there. and we all kno how emotions work and i cant say that i would have done the same or different
I agree, You come to my house threaten my family over what you heard at a party, and act the way that kid did, I'd do the very same thing. I didn't know Dano Jr, but I know Sr, and I can tell you where he is a "regular" at, NO ONE wants to wait on him, especially when he's drinking. He's vicious and mean beyond what you can imagine. It's not normal, seriously he's like a predator. And what about his drunk driving conviction 12-13 yrs ago when he killed someone? What about that?
Really

Medford, NY

#587 Dec 30, 2007
danosfriend wrote:
i was there, witnessed the whole thing... it was a calm situation, then the stupid black man starting waving a gun around like he was in the wild west trying to scare us... we'll dano wasnt scared of that black piece of human waste and his monkey son, so it scared the old man and made him do sumthing stupid b/c he is a murder, if it was acceptable, he would be hanging in the gallos right now... any 1 who disagrees, shud have their child shot in the face point blank over a teenage argument... and then see how it feels

Yes, Yes, of course...it happened just like that. You anger just writing this ficticious piece shouts to us all! Not only were you not there, if you could have been, as you wish you were, you would have been shot too, for the very same reason... ignorance and the inability to control yourself in any situation.
And if you disagree with me, you should have...come on now.
That's the beauty of such depraved, raged fueled ignorance, even when it's pointed out to you, you can't see it. You just get madder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Island Veterinary Hospital - Shona Balb... (Jun '09) 5 hr JCL 19
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 121,620
Police Seek Help to Find Missing Woman Last See... Apr 14 Justineilf5 5
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Apr 12 M Lacombe 98
News Editorial: Treat feral cats humanely (Apr '08) Apr 11 Shirleyresident 39
Find your lost phone with AutoForward Apr 10 Justineilf5 1
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar 25 Cry baby 7
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]