Angry Father Kills Son's Friend

Full story: Wcbstv.com 403
A recent high school graduate was fatally shot in the face by the father of a teenager following an argument after the man's son was asked to leave a party, police said Thursday. Read more
ghost of sean bell

Mahwah, NJ

#564 Dec 21, 2007
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
he aint gunna be somebodys bitch.. take into consideration the size of Mr. White
Well Gay Bob, straight people dont care about the size of Mr White,most darkies have giant meat wands
Dirty Sanchez

New York, NY

#565 Dec 23, 2007
This is a sad day for Suffolk County. Apparently, a black man cannot protect his home and family here. Justice was not served, I hope this verdict is appealed and overturned.

Since: Sep 07

District Heights, MD

#566 Dec 23, 2007
WOODY wrote:
<quoted text> THESE ARE TEENAGERS!!!!! THEIR LITTLE SQUABLE COULD HAVE BEEN SET ASIDE WITH SOME PEACEFUL CONVERSATION FROM MISTER WHITE. A GUN WAS NOT NEEDED!!! YOUR COMMENTS ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. YES & I AM A REPUBLICAN!!!!
I have to agree. I am an extreme liberal who absolutely detests violence no matter for what reason it was done, and I have to say that this was premeditated murder, definitely.
There were other ways to take care of this problem than shooting and killing an unarmed teenager and I really hope that this 'father'(I use that term in the most LIBERAL possible terms) spends the rest of his life in prison or at the very least, 25 years.
He should also have a mental health evaluation done on him to see if he has mental health problems and that is the reason why he felt that it was acceptable to do something like this.
OJ SIMPSON

Mahwah, NJ

#567 Dec 23, 2007
I couldnt agree more
Hells Angel

Beacon, NY

#568 Dec 23, 2007
Dirty Sanchez
OJ Simpson
With those name I figured nothing less than the shit you spouted
Dirty Sanchez

New York, NY

#569 Dec 23, 2007
Hells Angel wrote:
Dirty Sanchez
OJ Simpson
With those name I figured nothing less than the shit you spouted
so what does the name "hells angel" tell us about you?

hmmmm..
What a disgrace

Medford, NY

#570 Dec 23, 2007
Hells Angel wrote:
R 4 L
Spoken like a true one minded jerk. You spout crap when you run out of facts.
GOD forbid this ever happens again. And mark my words It will if Mr White gets off.
Because they [ who ever] have just given the green light to KILL MURDER un armed teenagers
You spout nothing but crap, and when you get challenged...You resort to ridiculous bravado, completely un-doing anything intelligent you could have ever said...
"Mark my words"...Mark your words what,if Mr. White gets off and the same exact thing happens? Given the green light to MURDER un armed teenager?
Mr Hell's Angels...please. You'd protect your family, as you've said, but of course only in the perfect scenario in your head.
What a disgrace

Medford, NY

#571 Dec 23, 2007
THE KID WAS A JERK wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY WELL ANOTHER JERK. ENOUGH SAID.
Ok, you wear a helmet right? Totally calm, sure, wild west? Ok, You should really consider a career (that means a job) in Journalism, because you are TOP NOTCH!
Of course you were there, of course it happened just like you said.
You are really helpful, thank you
jail the jena 6

Mahwah, NJ

#572 Dec 24, 2007
cancun
to hell

Neptune, NJ

#573 Dec 24, 2007
mr.white is going to jail...finally!!, and hopefully there's a bounty on arons head... merry x mas
Toledo Torpedo

New York, NY

#574 Dec 24, 2007
to hell wrote:
mr.white is going to jail...finally!!, and hopefully there's a bounty on arons head... merry x mas
It's getting overturned on appeal, you can bet money on it and good thing too. As for the white trash posse that's chasing after Aaron, the NOI people can deal with them and I hope they do.
Ta Ta Toothy

Mahwah, NJ

#575 Dec 25, 2007
is mr white a blood or crip?
manhattan transfer

New York, NY

#576 Dec 25, 2007
Ta Ta Toothy wrote:
is mr white a blood or crip?
Neither, but Dano was a greaser.

“The Yankees are my Daddy......”

Since: May 07

MCAGCC, 29 Palms, CA

#577 Dec 25, 2007
It certainly is a SAD DAY in the Suffolk County Justice system. Mr. White being convicted is a travesty of everything that is right. This country is going to crap, when you're no longer "legally allowed" to protect your home and family.
to hell

Neptune, NJ

#578 Dec 25, 2007
Toledo Torpedo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's getting overturned on appeal, you can bet money on it and good thing too. As for the white trash posse that's chasing after Aaron, the NOI people can deal with them and I hope they do.
overturned??read the news,..get your facts,a close friend was on the jury,.. believe me white is going to jail,.. and aron is not living a comfy life
to hell

Neptune, NJ

#579 Dec 25, 2007
john wrote:
If the kid was where he was supposed to be (which is definately not the White residence) he would still be alive. He went to the White residence with nothing but ill will in his heart(he went there looking for trouble and he got it, he was TRESPASSING WITH INTENT TO DO HARM, premeditataed if I might add !) and he was dealt with, he might have been dealt with harshly in some peoples eyes but he had NO right to be on the White residence looking for trouble. I think the girl should be severely interrogated,and investigated , because I am sure she is the root of this ENTIRE situation.
are you a cop?? you should be interrogated for your comments,p.s. are you the scum shark??
A Sister

New York, NY

#581 Dec 26, 2007
ghost of sean bell wrote:
<quoted text>Well Gay Bob, straight people dont care about the size of Mr White,most darkies have giant meat wands
Now how would you know that?
concerned local

United States

#582 Dec 29, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
First, Mr. Whites son should not have been at a party that he was clearly NOT invited to. Second, all he did was cause trouble while at the party threatening to rape a 14 yr old girl which is how this escalated and I imagine her age is why she has not been interrogated or mentioned in the papers. Police also made it very clear that non of the teens were armed. Teenage boys argue all the time and this guy is a sorry excuse for a father. He tooks another childs life. I hope he rots in jail.
i did not know"dano" but i am very close with many people who did know him. but all i have to say, is that right or wrong whay happend. if a group of kids showed up to my house threatening my son, i would do anything in my power to protect my family. your family comes before anything else, we can all agree on that. it is unfortunate that someone lost there life over a stupid teenage testosterone fueld argument. but we all kno how that goes. i dont beleive it was right or wrong for mr white to do what he did, but none of us were there. and we all kno how emotions work and i cant say that i would have done the same or different
Texas

Arlington, TX

#583 Dec 30, 2007
This clearly show that racism still exist all over the US. While we as Americans are fighting each other because of the color of our skin, Terrorist are gaining an upper hand. In this case I would have defended my property & family just as Mr White did. And to say that the young man should not be in a white neighborhood is back to the old South thinking, as I know so well. NY appears to be no different from the South in it's racially motivated thinking. I cannot imagine someone being pressured into changing their vote! If you cannot stand for something that you believe in then your life is worth NOTHING!
jail the jena 6

Mahwah, NJ

#584 Dec 30, 2007
Texas wrote:
This clearly show that racism still exist all over the US. While we as Americans are fighting each other because of the color of our skin, Terrorist are gaining an upper hand. In this case I would have defended my property & family just as Mr White did. And to say that the young man should not be in a white neighborhood is back to the old South thinking, as I know so well. NY appears to be no different from the South in it's racially motivated are you a blood or crip jeegro?thinking. I cannot imagine someone being pressured into changing their vote! If you cannot stand for something that you believe in then your life is worth NOTHING!
it is a good thing that we segregate races on long island,let them kill eachother they belong together,the filthy animals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warren buffet greece 14 hr Leonellinikos 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Tue AN NFL FAN 121,456
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) Mon Jim Mckeever 44
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon Kev66 96
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Mar 28 Johnenewt1 1
Review: Pops Grog Shop (Jun '11) Mar 27 Tttfab 2
News What Roads Are Not Plowed in Miller Place-Rocky... (Feb '13) Mar 25 Cry baby 7
Sound Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sound Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]