Angry Father Kills Son's Friend

Angry Father Kills Son's Friend

There are 403 comments on the Wcbstv.com story from Aug 10, 2006, titled Angry Father Kills Son's Friend. In it, Wcbstv.com reports that:

A recent high school graduate was fatally shot in the face by the father of a teenager following an argument after the man's son was asked to leave a party, police said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wcbstv.com.

Criminal_On_Patr ol

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Aug 14, 2006
Real NYer wrote:
Hey, ramp up the credit, live day to day, over extended credit with your "images".
You have not impressed anyone, and the best part, you have to live with the same phoney element as you!
I've watched the Mexicans blow the leaves from one yard to the next, knock on that owners door and blow'm to the next.
You got real rocket science down there!
Muahahahahh you deserve each other.
Real NYer, and I use that term lightly, Where exactly are you residing now?
Real NYer

Lakewood, NY

#22 Aug 14, 2006
Upstate NY. I've travled the US States,

Why do you ask?
Real NYer

Lakewood, NY

#23 Aug 14, 2006
Criminal_On_Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess? Anyone west of YOU is a hick, backward asscountryfawk?

Maybe so, but those you send into the military are graced by our understanding and compassion, consideration of others, not what most come from.
Real NYer

Lakewood, NY

#24 Aug 14, 2006
<quoted text>
C'mon bring it on there badboy, I know your "hood"

I'd rather believe your folks raised you better than most and you are part of the 20%'rs down there.
Criminal_On_Patr ol

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Aug 14, 2006
Real NYer wrote:
Upstate NY. I've travled the US States,
Why do you ask?
Upstate NY, hmmmm. Very far upstate I'm sure. Can you even name the five boroughs? And as far as that backwards hick stuff ... you said it, not me.
Real NYer

Lakewood, NY

#26 Aug 14, 2006
<quoted text>
Upstate NY, hmmmm. Very far upstate I'm sure. Can you even name the five boroughs? And as far as that backwards hick stuff ... you said it, not me.
Well see thats the hick stuff (knew it)

I lived down there for 7 years. I could go anywhere on that island when others said 'ewwwwwwwwwwww no k it's way down the island"
Even when we had the black out and NYers' and Illegals were clueless of what to do at an intersection without a lightQ

I can outdrive most, because what you do as an upstater, is drive and dodge animals, heathens, floods, and ya'll get to honkin at folks, don't know why you do that, cuz it's DUMB! Or mayb you wanna be NUMBER !

But hey, got it, come up on my blind side, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt ttttttr'done!
Criminal_On_Patr ol

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Aug 14, 2006
You are disgusting and need an English class, or two.
As far as you outdriving me, only if you are on a John Deer.
And you would like hick comedy, sort of why you think that
your mother also being your sister is funny. Come to think
of it, so do I.
Recent Newfield Graduate

Mamaroneck, NY

#28 Aug 14, 2006
IN RESPONSE TO ALL OF THESE POSTS, NOT JUST "JOHN'S"
john wrote:
If the kid was where he was supposed to be (which is definately not the White residence) he would still be alive. He went to the White residence with nothing but ill will in his heart(he went there looking for trouble and he got it, he was TRESPASSING WITH INTENT TO DO HARM, premeditataed if I might add !) and he was dealt with, he might have been dealt with harshly in some peoples eyes but he had NO right to be on the White residence looking for trouble. I think the girl should be severely interrogated,and investigated , because I am sure she is the root of this ENTIRE situation.
You couldn't have known these kids and said that they went to the White residence with only "ill-hearted" intentions-- they were protecting a girl who was threatened with RAPE by the young man. It has become blatantly obvious that the victim and his friends did not do the "right thing" by threatening the younger White, but who should have had the upperhand in the situation? The grown adult who had his son come to him for advice when there were five kids on their way to his house? He was the "good citizen" who should have had the cool head in the situation, who would have been the voice of reason, and who could have called the police in on the situation. But "should have, would have, could have" does no good when the father grabs two guns and murders a seventeen year old boy. Are the family and friends of Dano are living with the repricussions of Cicciaro or White's wrong doing here? I could walk the streets of my neighborhood, knock on a door, and ask one of my classmates who are scarred with the images of the Whites pointing guns at them, and the memories of driving their fatally injured friend to the hospital not knowing if those were their last moments with him.

But, of course, that wouldn't help any of your petty little arguments over who's the real New Yorker on these boards. Learn to live, and let live. If there's any good that should have come of this, which is largely overshadowed by the loss of a wonderful young man, then it's to deal with personal grudges in a responsible, cool headed manner. And to never take life for granted.

Stop arguing over whether or not you would have shot the kid. That's just disrespectful. Keep the Cicciaro family, Dano's girlfriend, and his friends in your prayers, because they really need it now.
but for his actions

AOL

#29 Aug 15, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that reading comprehension is not your strong point.
Morons like you just don't get the fact that people should not settle disputes with violence. This is not the "end of story" as there will be a trial and Mr White will be spending the rest of his life behind bars. He not only destroyed the life of a 17 year old boy and caused unimaginable pain to the boy's family and friends, but he detroyed his own family as well.
Now before you respond, perhaps you should have someone explain the facts to you in simple language.
people who lack brain cells like you, don't get the fact that disputes shouldn't be settled with violence. Now when two car loads of more than likey drunken, drugged up,pumped up boys follow two other boys home, they are not looking to settle this dispute verbally. If they just wanted to "argue" with these two individuals,then why were there two car loads of them? For moral support perhaps? Then why didn't they just verbally assault them over their cell phone and just stay at there little party and not follow these two to their home?Mostly because it's impossible to perform violence over a cell phone, you have to be physically next to someone to accomplish that, understand? The fact is that everyone involved in this incident had options, and obviously they all made the wrong choices, but without there decision to follow these two home, this incident could have never have happened and we wouldn't even be talking about this now....simple isn't it?
but for his actions

AOL

#30 Aug 15, 2006
The Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I would normally tell you to go read the article, but by the looks of your writing skills.
I wouldn't want to stress your comprehensions skills.
I would normally tell you that you shouldn't believe everything you read in an article, but this would be obviously to much for you to comprehend, and I wouldn't want to give you a headache.
Real NYer

Lakewood, NY

#31 Aug 15, 2006
You are disgusting and need an English class, or two.
As far as you outdriving me, only if you are on a John Deer.
And you would like hick comedy, sort of why you think that
your mother also being your sister is funny. Come to think
of it, so do I.
LOL, if you've heard one loud mouthed, can't back what they stack gangsta from down there, you've heard them all.

In all the years I lived there, I couldn't find one LI'er that understood what it meant to be "dumb like a fox". Ya'll thought it was self incriminating. LOL.

As I recall, most LI'ers hate metaphores, because you don't comprehend the humor. I used them all the time.

You are predictable, easily chumped because of your arrogance. My favorite part, is you get chumped. You are good actors tho. I have to give that to you. You can get caught at lying, cheating, stealing (mostly from your school budgets) and act like you are saint instead of sinner!

Anyway, a hick is anyone that lives west of you, and "way down the island" is about 15 miles.

Intelligent LI'ers leave. Thats why your neihborhoods hear the sounds of labor trucks early in the morning. Families of 25 move in next door, the yard turns into a parking lot, and YOU pay extra taxes because they don't.

Yeah, I may be a hick now that I'm not there, and believe me, you DO have alot of things I don't have, and don't want.

You are welcome to it!
Former Classmate

Mamaroneck, NY

#32 Aug 15, 2006
but for his actions wrote:
<quoted text> people who lack brain cells like you, don't get the fact that disputes shouldn't be settled with violence. Now when two car loads of more than likey drunken, drugged up,pumped up boys follow two other boys home, they are not looking to settle this dispute verbally. If they just wanted to "argue" with these two individuals,then why were there two car loads of them? For moral support perhaps? Then why didn't they just verbally assault them over their cell phone and just stay at there little party and not follow these two to their home?Mostly because it's impossible to perform violence over a cell phone, you have to be physically next to someone to accomplish that, understand? The fact is that everyone involved in this incident had options, and obviously they all made the wrong choices, but without there decision to follow these two home, this incident could have never have happened and we wouldn't even be talking about this now....simple isn't it?
How about less than likely "drugged up, pumped up"? There were at least two teens driving who wouldn't have been intoxicated-- because we DO choose designated drivers. Just because you're talking about a teen's birthday party does not give anyone the right to assume that everybody there was drunk off their ass and doing weed in the backyard. Read some more articles yourself. There were FIVE boys at the scene (aka, not two full carloads)-- two cars only because the victim left the party in such a rush that others had to follow behind him to get him to come back. The victim left the party to defend a girl who had be threatened with RAPE by Aaron White. If I were her friends, I would have wanted to make sure he didn't mess with her again. The situation is more complex than it seems from reading one article.
And possessive plural is "Their" not "There."
The Dog

Wellesley, MA

#33 Aug 15, 2006
but for his actions wrote:
<quoted text>
I would normally tell you that you shouldn't believe everything you read in an article, but this would be obviously to much for you to comprehend, and I wouldn't want to give you a headache.
Thanks for making my point.
Christine

Kissimmee, FL

#34 Aug 15, 2006
Im with you on that one. What was he doing with 4 friends over there. His intentions were definitely not good. As for the girl, that little bitch will probably walk away from the whole thing laughing, thats the kicker. As for the father, he should have picked up a bat, not a gun.
john wrote:
If the kid was where he was supposed to be (which is definately not the White residence) he would still be alive. He went to the White residence with nothing but ill will in his heart(he went there looking for trouble and he got it, he was TRESPASSING WITH INTENT TO DO HARM, premeditataed if I might add !) and he was dealt with, he might have been dealt with harshly in some peoples eyes but he had NO right to be on the White residence looking for trouble. I think the girl should be severely interrogated,and investigated , because I am sure she is the root of this ENTIRE situation.
Christine

Kissimmee, FL

#35 Aug 15, 2006
I have to agree with John (North Babylon). What the hell was that kid doing at the White house, with 4 friends. His intentions were definitely not good. As far as the girl, that little bitch will walk away laughing while a boy is dead and a man imprisoned. Mr. White should have grabbed a bat instead of a gun.
Marie

United States

#36 Aug 15, 2006
Christine wrote:
Im with you on that one. What was he doing with 4 friends over there. His intentions were definitely not good. As for the girl, that little bitch will probably walk away from the whole thing laughing, thats the kicker. As for the father, he should have picked up a bat, not a gun.<quoted text>
Who are you to think that anyone involved in this tragedy is laughing? Dano's family and friends are devastated. There are many people who are hurting and by you calling Dano's friend a 'little bitch' and saying that she is laughing at the fact that someone that she cared about is dead is just despicable. I have no idea where you got your information but clearly it wasn't a reliable source. Or like some of the people on this forum, you also need to work on your comprehension skills.
The Dog

Wellesley, MA

#37 Aug 15, 2006
Christine is simply practicing her typing skills.

She posts the same garbage spaced out by an hour...
Bi-polar are we?
Dumb Stanky Bitch
somebodyyoudontk now

Poughquag, NY

#38 Aug 15, 2006
look when some1 pulls a gun out you should be out and then they tell you a few times there gonna shot you why didn't he go after the guy said i'm gonna shot you he wanted to hurt somebody thats why and he ended up getting killed thats life
MISSINGhimMOREth enYOUkno

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Aug 15, 2006
Dano's life was taken and almost of these people seem to be doing is defending mr white.... dano had a woderful life with great friends and an amazing family he knew where he was going and that was all cut short. im not saying dano had the right to be there but if arron didnt give him his address and say come to my house and we'll "finish" this dano wouldnt have been able to find him and dano would still be alive... and maybe mr white was protecting his son but he could have called the police and stayed inside.. i dont know maybe im just soo upset and looking for answers...but please dont put all of the blame on dano...
Former Classmate

Mamaroneck, NY

#40 Aug 15, 2006
MISSINGhimMOREthenYOUkno wrote:
Dano's life was taken and almost of these people seem to be doing is defending mr white.... dano had a woderful life with great friends and an amazing family he knew where he was going and that was all cut short. im not saying dano had the right to be there but if arron didnt give him his address and say come to my house and we'll "finish" this dano wouldnt have been able to find him and dano would still be alive... and maybe mr white was protecting his son but he could have called the police and stayed inside.. i dont know maybe im just soo upset and looking for answers...but please dont put all of the blame on dano...
You are one hundred percent right. All I see on these boards are supporters of White, or people who are looking to blame this shooting on a careless teenager. Anybody who knew Dano or his family is looking for the same answers you're looking for and I'm not altogether sure that we'll find answers or consolation here... The situation is too complex to know who was right and who was wrong, but every night, it's Dano, his friends and his family that I'm thinking about.

Please keep Dano's family and friends in mind when you are making these hurtful comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all drownings (Jun '07) Thu JP Slonski 93
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Thu DONTBEFOOLED 19
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) May 18 anonymous 17
For biological parents who relinquished children. (May '17) May 17 joan 4
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 16 Ronsky 138
Leah desimini May 15 Gunner 1
Francis X Marino and Shirley Ehman May 14 gene luntz 1

Sound Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages