Comments
41 - 60 of 62 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2014
tired of want to bes

Levittown, NY

#45 Aug 3, 2010
anyone who has ever boxed wrestled can see right though this ex steroid crack head joke of a guy if u really want to learn how to fight u join a real hardcore gym u can tell by the smell when u walk in u will know what i mean ex. ring33 or atlantic boxing club were u go the frist 3 months before they take a look at u to see if u really want to do this before they invest there time. you got 5 golden glove champs they train people to fight there not in it for the money u will not hear coach murphy telling how many square feet his gym is he will tell u how many kids he help change there life around.
PanzerTHUG

Providence, UT

#46 Aug 5, 2010
Leave Christian Darrow alone. That guy is awesome.
someone in the past

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Aug 14, 2010
MMAGUY wrote:
Any other Jimmy Darrow stories?
Oh, do i know jimmy!!!
mmaguy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#48 Aug 16, 2010
dont disapoint!

tell us!

BTW... he cowarded his way out of the fight against Bobby this weekend... claimed an eye injury.
KnightofShamar

UK

#50 Sep 28, 2010
Has anyone heard anything about Christian Darrow recently? I thought that the guy was a jackass with a big mouth, but he seemed to be in a tailspin, in terms of his health and personal life last we heard of him. Speaking as someone who bears him no particular ill-will, I hope that nothing bad's happened to him.
darrows dirt

Carrollton, TX

#51 Oct 15, 2010
i went in to attica a while back and he wanted to grappple with me and show him what i had, well i tapped him oer ten times in 5 mins or less and he claimed he was trying to kik a drug habit that he hadnt mentioed before we started rolling, i feel bad for dude but he is def a con man with no skills and a bit delusional
long island news

Ronkonkoma, NY

#54 Nov 18, 2010
drive by local hotel been seeing the cracked out jeep with attica mma written on it - what a joke- crack hotel living large -guess all the vipers- vettes-hummers (oh-my) (that was for mma guy) got repo'd word was gym was opening on 112- WHO would give this guy money - or for that let their kids around - long islanders- beware- stay away from this man
suffolk county

Central Islip, NY

#55 Aug 25, 2011
he is out and about - in different form -
Attica Home Improvement - do not let him in your house - he is a criminal- con-man
joe smith

Central Islip, NY

#56 Jun 11, 2012
he is doing construction and home work do not give him money he is a scam artist
Suffolk

Bellmore, NY

#57 Jan 17, 2013
He's scamming hurricane sandy victims, pretending to be a contractor, do not give money
Merrick

New York, NY

#58 Feb 1, 2013
He's scamming people out of money from hurricane sandy, please beware!!!!!!!!
Marie

Danielson, CT

#59 Mar 14, 2013
He just scammed my family, he's going around taking money from hurricane sandy homes that have been struck, not a contractor at all!!!!!!! Watch out!
Plastic Paddy

Danielson, CT

#60 Mar 15, 2013
Call 7 on your side.. Or just post his name and face all over the net. Nothing illegal about that and it might help someone else.
Long islander

West Islip, NY

#61 Aug 11, 2013
Merrick wrote:
He's scamming people out of money from hurricane sandy, please beware!!!!!!!!
Any information about his whearabouts will be helpful. If you have information on ANY of his criminal actions of his that need to be settled with the police PLEASE contact me at Jbarrowman83@gmail.com
helper

Hauppauge, NY

#62 Aug 13, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/photo.php?fbid=996280434702 &set=a.652902292252.211922 5.84106779&type=1&thea ter
watcher

Central Islip, NY

#63 Aug 13, 2013
He is a tremendous thief, you can find him trolling 112 just north of sunrise selling drugs from the motel or gas station.He has some sort of connection with browns dealership there. He attempted to get me to give him my info so he can steal my ID at the time. he tried to steal from me.. I was lucky enough to get away from this creep. beware of this guy he will do anything he can to take and threaten you.

he also is known to stay at the motel across from MacAurthur airport as well as the old triangle motel by there too.
Long islander wrote:
<quoted text>
Any information about his whearabouts will be helpful. If you have information on ANY of his criminal actions of his that need to be settled with the police PLEASE contact me at Jbarrowman83@gmail.com
Christian Darrow

United States

#64 Aug 16, 2013
alot of people riding their mouths behind a computer.none of you would ever say a word to my face, cause you know id knock your teeth out. bunch of puzsies on here.
Justice

Loris, SC

#65 Sep 4, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally done for! http://www.wcax.com/story/23321591/man-arrest...
Justice

Loris, SC

#66 Sep 4, 2013
Long islander wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wcax.com/story/23321591/man-arrest...
csw

Stafford, VA

#68 Sep 17, 2013
Christian Darrow wrote:
alot of people riding their mouths behind a computer.none of you would ever say a word to my face, cause you know id knock your teeth out. bunch of puzsies on here.
You are a menace to society. I hope you rot in prison you lowlife loser. You almost killed my friend when you crashed into him in your stolen kia you piece of garbage. Karma sucka

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Guess who 118,131
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) 3 hr resident 14
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Aug 27 Erin 1
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
Sound Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••