big fraud in your area / Attica MMA /...
mojo

Ronkonkoma, NY

#22 Mar 26, 2010
does anyone have any idea where this idiot is ?
KnightofShamar

London, UK

#23 Mar 27, 2010
According to someone on the Bullshido forum, he's in hospital.
hipg

Ronkonkoma, NY

#24 Apr 8, 2010
has the gym closed and has he dissappered?
con hunter

Ronkonkoma, NY

#25 Apr 9, 2010
i'm sure he's lying about being in the hospital, as he is incapable of telling the truth.
toshj

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26 Apr 9, 2010
he calimed to be in the hospital 2 weeks ago and he wasn't. is he back there again or somewhere else?
con hunter

Ronkonkoma, NY

#28 Apr 26, 2010
curious how many people paid money for a membership to a gym that was never opened or invested money with darrow ? the list is getting long
KnightofShamar

London, UK

#29 May 2, 2010
So, is the gym definitely closed/gone now (as stated elsewhere on the internet)?
con hunter

Ronkonkoma, NY

#31 May 2, 2010
his messagesn state that he will be at the gym but driving by by different people inform that the gym has not been open - story he tells is that he sold it for big $ he i guess is cracked out somewhere waiting to see....
con hater

Ronkonkoma, NY

#32 May 4, 2010
really people? you're believing his nonsense about selling the gym and opening up somewhere else? he has to have something to brag about, he's not going to say 'everyone is right, my-state-of-the art-broken-stationary-bike-fun gus-infested gym was never opened and never had any members so i didn't pay the rent and now i'm getting kicked out'

A con artist is someone who tricks other people into giving them their money or property AND believing their lies.
DAD

Westwood, NJ

#33 May 4, 2010
don't understand all this on internet and around town - why are people still giving him money?
RIGHTON

Ronkonkoma, NY

#34 May 4, 2010
it is amazing if peooke actually keep giving him money. he claims to have a new gym in patchogue lets wait and see how long it lats .(if true)
neighborhood watch

Elizabeth, NJ

#35 May 8, 2010
drove by today- again gym is not opened- didn't expect different. but side entrance to upstairs - who rented - the people that were outside entrance- looked like a meth clinic-- keep your kids away!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Hauppauge, NY

#37 May 20, 2010
They kicked him out of the new place too. I work in that parking lot and we knew from the start he was shady. The stories he would tell were just so far out there.
Rock wrote:
Check it out, they threw his ass out of his last location because the guy couldnt even pay the rent...big evection notice on the door...now the guy moves to a bigger place... yeah lets see him last there more than a year! Guy is the biggest joke on earth... saw a skinny little guy kick his ass with 3 body shots...
KnightofShamar

Havant, UK

#38 May 20, 2010
Hey #37 - if you've got any interesting first-hand accounts about Darrow, I'm sure that the guys on the bullshido.net and/or mixedmartialarts.com forums would be very interested to hear about it in detail...
wtf

East Northport, NY

#39 May 21, 2010
drove by you can tell from street place is empty!
info?? anyone
help

Ronkonkoma, NY

#40 May 23, 2010
anonymous tell us what happened did he really get kicked out ? at least give us one story
its time

Ronkonkoma, NY

#41 May 24, 2010
the people have spoken- keep it going- need a head count not names how many people gave money for membership for a gym that never opemed- money for investment for businesses that never happened- just put it out there its close now
rob m

Ronkonkoma, NY

#42 May 26, 2010
so who do i go to for refund?
DontDrinkTheJoJo Kids

Providence, UT

#43 Jul 1, 2010
Christian Darrow is going to be fighting local hero Bobby Campbell in a kickboxing match this August.
Difficult to imagine how he's going to avoid taking the beating of his life.
Handsome B Wonderful

Providence, UT

#44 Jul 13, 2010
C.Darrow is capable of turning any situation into a three-ring circus that brings shame and dishonor to the martial sports. After Bobby Campbell KOs him, expect Darrow's next fight to be against a real, actual, living clown. Or two midgets. Or a dancing bear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sound Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Aug 24 Anonymous 1
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Aug 23 boycott 23
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Aug 20 Rick the custodian 17
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Aug 18 Brian_G 121,873

Sound Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sound Beach Mortgages