Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

a little update..Worst mistake she, Rose has ever made was having her daughter teach this year but at the last minute you don't have a choice...Paula has been late, missed many a classes...Why should these mothers have to pay full tuition when your get a sub who doesn't do anything or a student teacher....I am sorry it is really crap......Rose you need to open your mind and your eyes since you have been in business for 30 years....you don't listen to anyone, you are always right...When you can finally be tracked down, it is the end of the year and too late......Enjoy driving your fancy car, YOU just might have to return it when you can't make the payments next year since your students will be going to JRDC conveniently located down the road!!!!
Kim

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Jacqueline Rivera's Dance Couture is the bomb! Just sayin'.
kelly

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Jessica wrote:
I went to Roseland for about 6 years. I started there when I was 4 and now I'm 12. I switched 2 years ago because this studio is not good for older kids. They hold people back and make classes ONLY BY AGE. That is absurd, it should be by ability. The only good teacher there is Miss Jacqui. The rest are too laid back and don't really care about the students. They also talk for about half the class. I would never recommend this studio to anyone, even if I hated them. The owner is also a pirate. Tuition is too high especially for what you get or should I say don't get.
Did you hear Jacqui opened her own studio? It is beautiful and all of the teachers have great bios from what I read on her website! Www.jrdancecouture.com
Madison

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Roseland School of dance is anamazing school!!! We may not have a competitive dance team or travel to different states to compete like most dance schools but we are a family. Once you dance at roseland you are part of that family forever! Roseland is a family that sticks together no matter what we do or where we go. We help each other, learn from each other and love each other and I don't know about you but I think that is the best thing anyone could ever ask for!:) The teachers are amazing and push you to be the best you can be. All the students are supportive of one another and teach each other new things everyday. It is a fabulous way to learn how to dance and be apart of something great. And to all you haters who are say rude things... we know you are just jealous of our amazing dancing family!!!!!:P
luba

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Madison wrote:
Roseland School of dance is anamazing school!!! We may not have a competitive dance team or travel to different states to compete like most dance schools but we are a family. Once you dance at roseland you are part of that family forever! Roseland is a family that sticks together no matter what we do or where we go. We help each other, learn from each other and love each other and I don't know about you but I think that is the best thing anyone could ever ask for!:) The teachers are amazing and push you to be the best you can be. All the students are supportive of one another and teach each other new things everyday. It is a fabulous way to learn how to dance and be apart of something great. And to all you haters who are say rude things... we know you are just jealous of our amazing dancing family!!!!!:P
this school sucks and you are living in a fantasy world if you think it doesn't.
luba

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear Jacqui opened her own studio? It is beautiful and all of the teachers have great bios from what I read on her website! Www.jrdancecouture.com
I did hear this but my kids are too old to switch. We found a small studio a couple of years ago and are much happier. Jacqui is awesome and all those who go there are lucky!
None

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Horrible for older kids. Went to Roseland for 4 years as a kid and transferred to a highly competitive dance studio and brought my Roseland bad habits with me, I remember when I first swtched how much more was expected from kids than Roseland
Maya0720

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

This is supposed to be our 2nd trial with them in their toddler classes. I thought before my daughter is only 2 and couldn't grasp what they're teaching or was shy the first time. But now I see that's not the real case...coz my daughter could also feel the discrimination around her. She was supposed to attend one of their summer sessions. On her first day, she even had no name tag and this teacher Nicole with another teenager seemed to be only accommodating the other kids! For the less amount of time my daughter was inside their studio, NEVER did I see Nicole or her companion instructor approach her and guide her what to do! These two only went to the other kids and accommodated them, even calling them with their first names. I don't think they even asked my daughter's name, or they even cared!!! That's the same scenario we had with them last year. My biggest mistake was thinking it would be different this time! So piece of advice to moms out there...don't bring your kids to Roseland especially if you know you're colored like us&#128545;&#128545; &#128545;&#128548; &#128548;&#128548;
Rose

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Liz - I will only say this once: this rose has thorns. Please remove your comments and discontinue posting. Be careful what you say outside of this blog: ROSE KNOWS!
Rose

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Maya- same goes for you. Keep your mouth closed unless you want the next few years to be incredibly uncomfortable for the two of us.
Rose

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Just Kidding! Enjoy the dance classes- we'll work on making our studio much much better. Happy Summer!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sound Beach Discussions

Search the Sound Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 32 min change your MagicUnderoos 6,279
Vladimir Putin says he hopes no need to send tr... 1 hr Abdurratln 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Dang It 109,526
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Taxpayer 6,183
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) 17 hr Badtothebone 31
Waverly Train Station (Holtsville) (Nov '11) Apr 15 Jayar 4
•••
•••

Sound Beach News Video

•••
•••

Sound Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sound Beach People Search