Towamencin police break up underage party

Full story: The Morning Call

Police broke up an underage drinking party in the Landsale area last night, citing eight adults and one juvenile, Towamencin Township Police Department responded to a report of loud noise at the Forge Gates ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AntiAmerican

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

Phil Detweiler wrote:
Judging by the grammatical composition of his post, I would be willing to bet the original poster might be intimately familiar with the effects of alcohol overindulgence :-)
Phil, you are only impressing yourself with your need to be exacting and witty. "grammatical composition"..? dude, get over yourself. "i would be willing".. are you some sort of expert? did someone ask what you are willing to do?
people like you concern me. It's like you are trying out for some nobel peace prize that isnt there. write a book if you want to impress.

“Nutz”

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Phil Detweiler wrote:
Judging by the grammatical composition of his post, I would be willing to bet the original poster might be intimately familiar with the effects of alcohol overindulgence :-)
You big dork! You still haven't lived down the fact that you were the class geek that never got invited to the underage drinking parties with the kids from school.
world peace

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

cops love catching teens that like to have fun. why? they get more money and can take advantage of them
legallady

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

im sure the reason you are against alcohol is bc ur a recovering alcoholic or something bad happened to you. every teenager experiments and if you dont believe that i pity your children bc they will be sheltered and never feel like they can come to you with anything bc your too judgemental. my mother was just like you
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what I hear people like you all the time making a statement like the one you made. The law says you must be 21 to purchase alcohol and the law also states 21 to drink it. Do you realize the effects alchol has on people to begin with when they over indulge? Apparently not. And second of all nobody twist the arms of these young kids to go fight the freakin war. They make that their own choice. You must be a parent that allows your child to drink underage.
I am against alcohol and I could care less if they even make it. Makes alot of people nutty and then they wonder why they have problems in life.
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Montgomery County was issued at July 14 at 3:54AM EDT

•••
•••

Souderton News Video

•••
Souderton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Souderton Jobs

•••