Towamencin police break up underage p...

Towamencin police break up underage party

There are 24 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 18, 2008, titled Towamencin police break up underage party. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Police broke up an underage drinking party in the Landsale area last night, citing eight adults and one juvenile, Towamencin Township Police Department responded to a report of loud noise at the Forge Gates ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smackdown

AOL

#1 Jul 18, 2008
Big Deal
lissyo7

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 18, 2008
They are eigthteen i do no see nothing wrong drinking one bear. but they are old enough to go to fight in a war and to defend our country and to vote and to get credit cards. I do not understand the rule of the goverment or who ever did them. I donot agree with getting drunk or using drugs. or driving in the influence of alchol. Young kids do mistakes like any adults. I don't agree with giving them a fine. they should warm them and stop the party.
RonMania

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 18, 2008
Oh Lord as I kneel beside my bed tonight my prayer goes out to you, PLEASE BRING BACK THE DRAFT!!
Just Great

Kyle, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2008
lissyo7 wrote:
They are eigthteen i do no see nothing wrong drinking one bear. but they are old enough to go to fight in a war and to defend our country and to vote and to get credit cards. I do not understand the rule of the goverment or who ever did them. I donot agree with getting drunk or using drugs. or driving in the influence of alchol. Young kids do mistakes like any adults. I don't agree with giving them a fine. they should warm them and stop the party.
Never knew you could drink a bear?!?!?
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jul 18, 2008
Just Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Never knew you could drink a bear?!?!?
Sure you can. Stick it in a blender, puree it and then drink..lol
itsalwaysthevtec h

Easton, PA

#6 Jul 18, 2008
you cant put a bear in a blender.... hahaha
Hoofty

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2008
Heya boo-boo, be careful around those two!
Just Wondering

Orefield, PA

#8 Jul 18, 2008
lissyo7 wrote:
Ya know what I hear people like you all the time making a statement like the one you made. The law says you must be 21 to purchase alcohol and the law also states 21 to drink it. Do you realize the effects alchol has on people to begin with when they over indulge? Apparently not. And second of all nobody twist the arms of these young kids to go fight the freakin war. They make that their own choice. You must be a parent that allows your child to drink underage.
I am against alcohol and I could care less if they even make it. Makes alot of people nutty and then they wonder why they have problems in life.
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Wow

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2008
I couldn't care less about them drinking. But, if I lived in that apartment complex with a loud party in the middle of the week, I'd be glad the cops showed up.

“Helping make the streets safe!”

Since: Jan 08

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Jul 18, 2008
You know when you get older it's easy to criticize others for the same crap you did when you were that age. I understand that police need to do their job as they did when I was that age, but this is really not news.
oh my

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2008
Do you really want kids that are still learning how to drive a car doing so with alcohol in their system? Lissyo...that grammar is outright scary.
shawn

Allentown, PA

#12 Jul 18, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know what I hear people like you all the time making a statement like the one you made. The law says you must be 21 to purchase alcohol and the law also states 21 to drink it. Do you realize the effects alchol has on people to begin with when they over indulge? Apparently not. And second of all nobody twist the arms of these young kids to go fight the freakin war. They make that their own choice. You must be a parent that allows your child to drink underage.
I am against alcohol and I could care less if they even make it. Makes alot of people nutty and then they wonder why they have problems in life.
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Question, what perv are you? Couldn't find it in the DSM....
Well

Johnstown, PA

#13 Jul 19, 2008
Other countries have lower ages to start drinking and less problems.....Americans just have too many issues to lower the age the mentality of life here in the U.S. is F'd!!!! I'm not against alcohol but I am against idiots. And also if you do not pay attention the govt wants US in the U.S. to have an uneducated poor barbaric mentality. They only act like they care...they don't.....its all about quiet weapons for silent wars......Huge distractions to hide their ultimate goal.....(here comes the onslaught)
Republicrat

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 21, 2008
Well wrote:
Other countries have lower ages to start drinking and less problems.....Americans just have too many issues to lower the age the mentality of life here in the U.S. is F'd!!!! I'm not against alcohol but I am against idiots. And also if you do not pay attention the govt wants US in the U.S. to have an uneducated poor barbaric mentality. They only act like they care...they don't.....its all about quiet weapons for silent wars......Huge distractions to hide their ultimate goal.....(here comes the onslaught)
I can't say it has to do with the age, however drinking and driving is a crime that will have your license taken away, and you jailed. No fines or anything.. jail time and no license. See if the punishment is harsh enough, people wont do it, and those who do, will not be able to do it again once they are caught.
AntiAmerican

Lansdale, PA

#15 Aug 16, 2008
I hope they have another party celebrating their temporary claim to fame here on topix.
Big freaking deal, like the first poster said.
amazed

Quakertown, PA

#17 Aug 18, 2008
you guys are all f'd up! The law is the law. Get over it. AND, this isn't a place to preach your freaking political beliefs. geez
dazed

Garnet Valley, PA

#18 Aug 20, 2008
RonMania wrote:
Oh Lord as I kneel beside my bed tonight my prayer goes out to you, PLEASE BRING BACK THE DRAFT!!
Nice, real nice, the draft?? Then we can have more young men die senselesly!!What an idiot!
Hope you dont have sons.
Bigdude741

Barrie, Canada

#19 Aug 30, 2008
RonMania wrote:
I agree , should send to AA Boot Camp..

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 3, 2008
Judging by the grammatical composition of his post, I would be willing to bet the original poster might be intimately familiar with the effects of alcohol overindulgence :-)

“Riddle Me This”

Since: Sep 08

Gotham City

#21 Sep 8, 2008
Wooo Hooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Souderton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Mar 23 Kitty 6
Mary jane (Jan '16) Mar 23 Johnny d 4
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF Feb '17 Jim bobcock 5
News DUI Arrests (Jan '12) Oct '16 joe 11
noxious smell (Jul '12) Aug '16 Sindy 10
Review: Brinckman Richard (Jan '16) Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1
News Marino's Stepbrother Questions Police Actions a... (Aug '12) Nov '15 Matthew Valimont 36

Souderton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Souderton Mortgages