Pa. girl, 9, found dead; neighbor in ...

Pa. girl, 9, found dead; neighbor in custody

There are 9 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 10, 2011, titled Pa. girl, 9, found dead; neighbor in custody. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A 9-year-old girl is dead and a man who lives in her apartment complex is in custody after the girl disappeared from a suburban Philadelphia parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

#1 May 10, 2011
This is absolutely senseless!! This poor little girl can't even play outside without some sick perverted twisted ahole taking her life!!! This guy deserves no mercy!!! And then dumps her like she's a piece of trash!! What the hell is wrong with people???
When the Amber alert came on TV last night I never imagined it would come down to this. SICK SICK SICK!!!
squirrellips

Drexel Hill, PA

#2 May 12, 2011
Common sense wrote:
This is absolutely senseless!! This poor little girl can't even play outside without some sick perverted twisted ahole taking her life!!! This guy deserves no mercy!!! And then dumps her like she's a piece of trash!! What the hell is wrong with people???
When the Amber alert came on TV last night I never imagined it would come down to this. SICK SICK SICK!!!
Guess What! This man was a sick you know what, but the little girl's mother cannot tell you what or where that girl was except
"outside". There is more to this story, and the cops need to question the girl's little girlfriends, they will tell just how many times that girl was in that man's apartment. Why would she go in a strange man's apartment to use his bathroom? Where was her mother? Some of these little girls are smarter than you think they are. They said police described her as a little "rambunctious" What the hell does that mean? A little "forward"? Her friends know more than a one time use of a man's bathroom.
What you need

Hanover, PA

#3 May 12, 2011
squirrellips wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess What! This man was a sick you know what, but the little girl's mother cannot tell you what or where that girl was except
"outside". There is more to this story, and the cops need to question the girl's little girlfriends, they will tell just how many times that girl was in that man's apartment. Why would she go in a strange man's apartment to use his bathroom? Where was her mother? Some of these little girls are smarter than you think they are. They said police described her as a little "rambunctious" What the hell does that mean? A little "forward"? Her friends know more than a one time use of a man's bathroom.
Your name should be squirrelbrains not lips - I do not care if she knocked on his door, naked and served herself up like a turkey on a platter. THE GIRL IS 9 YEARS OLD. We are supposed to protect our children not hurt them. I am not saying the girls mother is not responsible because I do not know the details. But don't you dare blame the victim.
squirrellips

Drexel Hill, PA

#4 May 12, 2011
Hey What You Need,
Where did I blame the victim? This is a forum- not an arguing match. Youre just looking for an argument. What You Need is A LIFE.
What you need

Hanover, PA

#5 May 12, 2011
squirrellips wrote:
Hey What You Need,
Where did I blame the victim? This is a forum- not an arguing match. Youre just looking for an argument. What You Need is A LIFE.

Sorry but I reread it several times and to me there were some insinuations. If I misread it I apologize, but that was how I interpreted it. No I am not picking a fight, but this forum is famous for people trying to blame the victim.
Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

#6 May 13, 2011
In an article about this girl it states how he locked the girl and her friend in his apartment 3 weeks prior yet police were not called... and when I read the details of what he did to her it just makes you sick that someone can do this to a defenseless little girl. The girlfriend of the perp states she had no clue that he was capable of doing something like this, I guess the devil made him do it.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#7 May 13, 2011
Common sense wrote:
And then dumps her like she's a piece of trash!!
What did you expect, that he'd walk around wearing her on his cod piece like an Oscar? Jeepers you somalians have a weird sense of humor!
island dreams

Barrigada, Guam

#8 May 14, 2011
squirrellips wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... who lets little girls go out knowing this guy was just all over her.. bet there is more to this...
Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

#9 May 14, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect, that he'd walk around wearing her on his cod piece like an Oscar? Jeepers you somalians have a weird sense of humor!
Oh aren't you the smart one, this was MY reply to a very disturbing article, what is your point? Oh, there is none? Thought so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Souderton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Thu Kitty 6
Mary jane (Jan '16) Thu Johnny d 4
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF Feb '17 Jim bobcock 5
News DUI Arrests (Jan '12) Oct '16 joe 11
noxious smell (Jul '12) Aug '16 Sindy 10
Review: Brinckman Richard (Jan '16) Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1
News Marino's Stepbrother Questions Police Actions a... (Aug '12) Nov '15 Matthew Valimont 36

Souderton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Souderton Mortgages