Neighbor charged with rape, murder of...

Neighbor charged with rape, murder of 9-year-old girl

There are 35 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 11, 2011, titled Neighbor charged with rape, murder of 9-year-old girl. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 9-year-old girl who disappeared while playing outside her suburban apartment building was raped, choked and murdered by a neighbor who claimed he had a "whiteout" and just "snapped," authorities said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Baltimore, MD

#22 May 13, 2011
Dustbunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete jack ass! Since when is letting your child play outside your home child neglect? No one cares to hear your crap, blame the mother for her daughter being killed by a sick F*ck, REALLY??? Shut up , go away!!
richard the idiot just re-appeared after a long hiatus. Don't waste your time with him. He's an agitator that sees himself as a "deep thinker." No kidding, he posted that. His claim to fame is two drunk driving arrests that were allegedly not prosecuted. To say he's a little "off" would be putting it mildly.
Bill

Leola, PA

#23 May 13, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
richard the idiot just re-appeared after a long hiatus. Don't waste your time with him. He's an agitator that sees himself as a "deep thinker." No kidding, he posted that. His claim to fame is two drunk driving arrests that were allegedly not prosecuted. To say he's a little "off" would be putting it mildly.
Based off of that description I would expect him to have a sykesville, MD Ip location. Of course since his name is 'richard' and he is an idiot I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is one of your love droppings.
bill is lesser

Sykesville, MD

#24 May 13, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Based off of that description I would expect him to have a sykesville, MD Ip location. Of course since his name is 'richard' and he is an idiot I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is one of your love droppings.
Another idiot that just crawled out of the sewer. I was hoping you were one of the recent biker deaths. Oh well, your day will come soon enough. Maybe I'll see you at the TI tonight, hero.
Justice

York, PA

#25 May 13, 2011
bill is lesser wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot that just crawled out of the sewer. I was hoping you were one of the recent biker deaths. Oh well, your day will come soon enough. Maybe I'll see you at the TI tonight, hero.
Guess what? Today wasn't that day, was it sad sack? Why would I be at TI tonight? Hope I didn't ruin your night. Don't worry, you can still rub one out....what is it that you do for a living? I know, you're going to use your right to remain silent? You should use that right a lot more often before it bites you in the @ss.
Bill

Reading, PA

#26 May 13, 2011
bill is lesser wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, where's the @ssclown with the jessup, md IP location? He's your daddy, isn't he? d

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#27 May 13, 2011
another mom ignores her kid so that it can get into the hands of the devil! LOL.
bill is lesser

Sykesville, MD

#28 May 14, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? Today wasn't that day, was it sad sack? Why would I be at TI tonight? Hope I didn't ruin your night. Don't worry, you can still rub one out....what is it that you do for a living? I know, you're going to use your right to remain silent? You should use that right a lot more often before it bites you in the @ss.
Funny how you write just like poseur bill. Nice try.
Bill

York, PA

#29 May 14, 2011
bill is lesser wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you write just like poseur bill. Nice try.
You finally disappointed me...I didn't think you were really that stupid...
bill is lesser

Sykesville, MD

#30 May 15, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally disappointed me...I didn't think you were really that stupid...
Aren't you supposed to pay attention to the phones at work and not play on the computer? I know what you are and where you work. HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!
Bill

York, PA

#31 May 15, 2011
bill is lesser wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you supposed to pay attention to the phones at work and not play on the computer? I know what you are and where you work. HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!
Well, then come on down and visit, I'll be here all day today! What is it you said you do for a living?
Bill

Reading, PA

#32 May 15, 2011
bill is lesser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry, I'm making tea!
Bill

Reading, PA

#33 May 15, 2011
bill is lesser wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for your dumb replies when you shift ends at the Foot Locker, you know you can resist!
concerned parent

Perkasie, PA

#34 May 15, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Can't wait for your dumb replies when you shift ends at the Foot Locker, you know you can resist!
I see you two live nowhere near here so a nine year old getting raped and strangled to death doesn't affect you, why don't you two have fun texting anywhere other than a site talking about a real , horrific tragedy in our own neighborhood. Please have some respect, what if this happens to your kid, or niece or brother or sister?
Truth

York, PA

#35 May 15, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you two live nowhere near here so a nine year old getting raped and strangled to death doesn't affect you, why don't you two have fun texting anywhere other than a site talking about a real , horrific tragedy in our own neighborhood. Please have some respect, what if this happens to your kid, or niece or brother or sister?
If thats what you see then you are blind.
concerned parent

Perkasie, PA

#36 May 15, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>If thats what you see then you are blind.
You must be a kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Souderton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 1 hr Sam 26
why is george weisbrod working at the sellersvi... (May '14) Jul 20 Government Worker 2
News Church may take senior programs (Jul '07) Jun '17 Trey Gowdy 5
Sellersville Theater & Ozzy Osbourne Apr '17 Van Homo 5
Mary jane (Jan '16) Mar '17 Johnny d 4
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF (Sep '16) Feb '17 Jim bobcock 5
noxious smell (Jul '12) Aug '16 Sindy 10

Souderton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Souderton Mortgages