Neighbor charged with rape, murder of...

Neighbor charged with rape, murder of 9-year-old girl

There are 35 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 11, 2011, titled Neighbor charged with rape, murder of 9-year-old girl. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 9-year-old girl who disappeared while playing outside her suburban apartment building was raped, choked and murdered by a neighbor who claimed he had a "whiteout" and just "snapped," authorities said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Landisburg, PA

#1 May 11, 2011
The little girls family should be allowed to have a "whiteout" and just "snap" on ths piece of Sh!t. I hope he gets the death penalty and is put through alot of pain in the process. Poor little girl, it's a sad day when you can't let your kids play out in front of your house.

To the family, sorry for your loss and, I hope you get the justice you seek!
Painful Truth

York, PA

#2 May 11, 2011
Why do we tolerate this? Why can't we band together and fix it? My feelings, the right to a speedy trail are forfeit the second they find a 9yos blood on your shoes and clothes. The right to an attorney are forfeit the second you admit to rape and murder. We SHOULD be reading this morning about how brutally this pervert was torn to pieces by the community and their pets.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 May 11, 2011
James wrote:
The little girls family should be allowed to have a "whiteout" and just "snap" on ths piece of Sh!t. I hope he gets the death penalty and is put through alot of pain in the process. Poor little girl, it's a sad day when you can't let your kids play out in front of your house.
To the family, sorry for your loss and, I hope you get the justice you seek!
The mom should be tarred, feathered, set afire, the ashses fed to a dog, the resultant feces burned, and the ashes nuked. If you have a kid, you're responsible for it 24/7/365. It's case of child neglect, through and through.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#4 May 11, 2011
Painful Truth wrote:
Why do we tolerate this? Why can't we band together and fix it? My feelings, the right to a speedy trail are forfeit the second they find a 9yos blood on your shoes and clothes. The right to an attorney are forfeit the second you admit to rape and murder. We SHOULD be reading this morning about how brutally this pervert was torn to pieces by the community and their pets.
Your feelings don't matter, commie. Persons who join the armed forces swear a lifetime oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies forign and domestic and you filthy ass is a domestic enemy just like USAma Bin Ladin and should be treated the same as him...to bullet in the face after a lawful conviction in a criminal trial for treason.
Tom

Etters, PA

#5 May 11, 2011
Hey Richard, or should I say Dick. We all know how you feel about child rapists now. You blame this girls family for what this creepy pervert did to her? I'm all about the Constitution. However, this creep should be castrated, then left to rot in a filthy cell.
TiredofIt

York, PA

#6 May 11, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The mom should be tarred, feathered, set afire, the ashses fed to a dog, the resultant feces burned, and the ashes nuked. If you have a kid, you're responsible for it 24/7/365. It's case of child neglect, through and through.
You are an ass of the highest caliber.
nhater

Red Lion, PA

#7 May 11, 2011
Just fyi... I received the Amber alert at 12:20am and the cancellation at 1:35am... Does appear to be a time problem, if she reported it to police much earlier in the evening...
For the Kids

Shrewsbury, PA

#8 May 11, 2011
Why wasn't the first incident investigated? Maybe that would have helped this tradgedy from happening.
IDGAF

York, PA

#9 May 11, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The mom should be tarred, feathered, set afire, the ashses fed to a dog, the resultant feces burned, and the ashes nuked. If you have a kid, you're responsible for it 24/7/365. It's case of child neglect, through and through.
Wow, you're a complete A$$! No parent can be with their child 24/7/365, I don't care who you are! This child had a right to be outside enjoying her FREEDOM which all Americans are entitled to...it's not her Mother's fault there was some dumbass, psych Mofo out there waiting to retaliate against her for the initial incident. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you slithered out of.
WilmaWonka

Jacksonville, FL

#10 May 11, 2011
Ahhh, a little more info please? Where? What's the suspect's name? When did this happen?
Thick

Newport, RI

#12 May 11, 2011
Yeah and i know people who have white outs! Just put him in a cell with me and I'll have a white out! Hey Troutman "IT's WHITE OUT TIME" !
Tom

Etters, PA

#13 May 11, 2011
Thick wrote:
Yeah and i know people who have white outs! Just put him in a cell with me and I'll have a white out! Hey Troutman "IT's WHITE OUT TIME" !
ROFLMAO!!!!!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#14 May 11, 2011
IDGAF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a complete A$$! No parent can be with their child 24/7/365, I don't care who you are! This child had a right to be outside enjoying her FREEDOM which all Americans are entitled to...it's not her Mother's fault there was some dumbass, psych Mofo out there waiting to retaliate against her for the initial incident. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you slithered out of.
Everybody is free to do whatever they want, but with freedom comes responsibity and people are responsble for their own safety as well as their children's.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#15 May 11, 2011
For the Kids wrote:
Why wasn't the first incident investigated? Maybe that would have helped this tradgedy from happening.
Police are not responsible for an individual's safety unless a special duty is owed. If the child was in the witness protection program or in police custody, then the police would be responsible for the child's safety. Individual's are responsible for their own safety.
Painful Truth

York, PA

#16 May 11, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Your feelings don't matter, commie. Persons who join the armed forces swear a lifetime oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies forign and domestic and you filthy ass is a domestic enemy just like USAma Bin Ladin and should be treated the same as him...to bullet in the face after a lawful conviction in a criminal trial for treason.
I doubt you could even serve in the Salvation Army. And I can promise, not one person I served with did it to protect the rights of a child rapist and murderer. YOU are a plague on society and a pathetic excuse for a human to claim you're a vet, to support this murderer, and to pose as a patriot. So since you're familiar, share with us all the sick twisted desire to rape and kill children. You should seek help to fight that desire, ir if you can't, save that bullet for yourself. I'l even help you load it. Oh, and f__k you!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 May 11, 2011
nhater wrote:
Just fyi... I received the Amber alert at 12:20am and the cancellation at 1:35am... Does appear to be a time problem, if she reported it to police much earlier in the evening...
I have that app on my cellphone, and I no more than got the alert and I got the cancellation a short time after. Maybe a glitch in system.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 May 11, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
You are a complete jack ass! Since when is letting your child play outside your home child neglect? No one cares to hear your crap, blame the mother for her daughter being killed by a sick F*ck, REALLY??? Shut up , go away!!
Dust off the bunnie

York, PA

#19 May 11, 2011
Dustbunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete jack ass! Since when is letting your child play outside your home child neglect? No one cares to hear your crap, blame the mother for her daughter being killed by a sick F*ck, REALLY??? Shut up , go away!!
Likewise with YOU!
Chuck

York, PA

#20 May 11, 2011
Hang IT on the public square. period. no ifs ands or buts.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#21 May 13, 2011
"finders keepers, losers weepers" I didn't make up the saying, but it stands to reason that if a person likes their valuables, they takes steps to preclude their being taken without authorization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Souderton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do you get a guy to give you oral sex? (Apr '11) Oct '17 Dont know what to... 19
News US Sen. Pat Toomey takes shots at Trump on elec... Sep '17 weaponX 3
Cold Cuts Merch Sep '17 Fallon 1
News Doctor charged with giving drug prescriptions f... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Nick Maraldo 13
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Local 28
why is george weisbrod working at the sellersvi... (May '14) Jul '17 Government Worker 2
News Church may take senior programs (Jul '07) Jun '17 Trey Gowdy 5

Souderton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Souderton Mortgages