Felon Says He Helped Hide Guns For At...

Felon Says He Helped Hide Guns For Attorney

There are 11 comments on the NBC Philadelphia story from Mar 27, 2011, titled Felon Says He Helped Hide Guns For Attorney. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

A Montgomery County lawyer accused of killing a hunter last fall near Quakertown instructed a worker to hid his gun collection, the Courier Times reported .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

smiley

Sunbury, PA

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Gee look what money can buy ya...
Well u best believe the IRS will be going after him next.
Wonder how thats gonna play out for the poor widow.

Hate to be the guy that ratted him out.
notoorangeman

Perkasie, PA

#2 Mar 28, 2011
smiley wrote:
Gee look what money can buy ya...
Well u best believe the IRS will be going after him next.
Wonder how thats gonna play out for the poor widow.
Hate to be the guy that ratted him out.
I hope they nail this bastard to the wall, him and his Uncle ex. rebublican D.A of Montgomery County Micheal Marino who was there and i'm sure instructed him of what to do to try to hide everything.
tierney resident

Perkasie, PA

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Money may have bought him time, but there are people against him and thankfully truth is prevailing. There have been many letters written that have helped uncover things such as this. There are groups such as Great Swamp, who want to make sure gun laws are being followed and are calling him out. The truth always comes out and clearly he didn't pay enough money!! lol
I just don't get why the other guys aren't charged. So your uncle didn't know you weren't allowed to possess a weapon?? Seriously??
cliff lee

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Mar 28, 2011
charlie brown is going down ... or charlie browns evil twin, in this case,(david manilla). dave's nick name in grade school & highschool was 'charlie brown" ... manilla hated that and he retaliated on everyone that did not agree with his idea's ... Dave manilla and his family are totally evil !!!...some things never change ... "what we have here is a failure to communicate ... some men you just can't reach "...
cliff lee

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Mar 28, 2011
surprise !!! manilla has stashed his cash in so many place's ... sucking all of the DUI defendent's of their saving's ... start digging @ 1155 california road, in richland county,... god bless the groh family !!!
Lucy

Perkasie, PA

#6 Mar 29, 2011
cliff lee wrote:
charlie brown is going down ... or charlie browns evil twin, in this case,(david manilla). dave's nick name in grade school & highschool was 'charlie brown" ... manilla hated that and he retaliated on everyone that did not agree with his idea's ... Dave manilla and his family are totally evil !!!...some things never change ... "what we have here is a failure to communicate ... some men you just can't reach "...
That's obvious he is a heartless piece of dog dirt! Hope he gets some of what he gave back three fold.
FU ALL

Franklin, NJ

#7 Mar 31, 2011
lots of stray .308 bullets around.

love to see one end up between his eyes.
smiley

Sunbury, PA

#8 Apr 1, 2011
So who bought these guns for him or did he own them prior to his felony conviction?

yea and another thing, they should be going after his uncle mike, and the other dude..ya never here boo about him, Manestero??

Isnt he a realtor in Montg. cnty? He was there, he watched it unfold and failed to call for help.
neighbor

Broomall, PA

#9 Apr 1, 2011
I believe in the paper it stated that his girlfriend of many years bought them for him.
smiley

Sunbury, PA

#10 Apr 1, 2011
neighbor wrote:
I believe in the paper it stated that his girlfriend of many years bought them for him.
yea probably his uncle too, and she is getting paid to take the rap which probably wont come to much either.
ccfiles

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Apr 1, 2011
cliff lee wrote:
surprise !!! manilla has stashed his cash in so many place's ... sucking all of the DUI defendent's of their saving's ... start digging @ 1155 california road, in richland county,... god bless the groh family !!!
Yes and bring in the cadaver dogs while they're at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Souderton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI Arrests (Jan '12) Oct '16 joe 11
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF Oct '16 tiffany 4
Mary jane (Jan '16) Sep '16 Scotty BenWa 3
noxious smell (Jul '12) Aug '16 Sindy 10
Review: Brinckman Richard (Jan '16) Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1
News Marino's Stepbrother Questions Police Actions a... (Aug '12) Nov '15 Matthew Valimont 36
News Police: Camera flushes out vandals (May '08) Sep '15 pistolpete 79

Souderton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Souderton Mortgages