Light must be shone on hate groups

Oct 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Laurel Leader-Call

We live in a world full of love and hate. More and more these days, it seems people are on one side or the other.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Former Member

Clinton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Speelchecker,
you make me laugh. you call me a racist because I asked who the hell cares about Africa? Let me guess; anyone who says something you don't agree with is a racist. do you even know what a racist is, or what racism is? I seriously doubt you do. But just so you know, there is not a racist or prejudiced bone in my body and I don't tolerate racism or associate with people who are racist or tolerate

folks like you who cry racism or call someone a racist.

Well, I don't care for Africa. You ever been there? I have. It's the most corrupt, crime ridden, aids infested, country in the world. Africa still sells people into slavery. If you disagree with anything I wrote about Africa, then that shows you are not well informed on what Africa is all about. You need to quit looking at pictures in a book and learn to read.

Harry Astrick

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

And all God;s chillins says Amen
Spellchecker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Former Member wrote:
Speelchecker,
you make me laugh. you call me a racist because I asked who the hell cares about Africa? Let me guess; anyone who says something you don't agree with is a racist. do you even know what a racist is, or what racism is? I seriously doubt you do. But just so you know, there is not a racist or prejudiced bone in my body and I don't tolerate racism or associate with people who are racist or tolerate
folks like you who cry racism or call someone a racist.
Well, I don't care for Africa. You ever been there? I have. It's the most corrupt, crime ridden, aids infested, country in the world. Africa still sells people into slavery. If you disagree with anything I wrote about Africa, then that shows you are not well informed on what Africa is all about. You need to quit looking at pictures in a book and learn to read.
You were the one harassing people over their poor grammar and spelling. Just trying to save you from further " m-bear-ass-ment" by pointing out YOUR mistakes!
Former Member

Clinton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

I have no qualms calling someone out on their grammar or spelling. Taxpayers, which includes you, have paid billions to educate people. Apparently, you tolerate it, I don't. I want a return on my investment.

I'm not above being embarrassed. I have enough confidence that the mistakes I make in spelling and grammar are mine, not one the teacher made in teaching me.

SMH

Leakesville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Former Member wrote:
Spellchecker,
If you had read the entire thread, you would have seen what I said in another post.
"Former Member
Brandon, MS
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Nov 16, 2009 The word Aerican should have been American, and yes I use spell check. The word gain should be again. I'll get a new spell checker "
OK smart ass!
Well, if Spellchecker is a "smart ass" then you are a dumb ass! The fact that you have to resort to a spellchecker program or application is a big indication that you are not as smart as you think you are. If you are so confident in your typing abilities then why the need to spellcheck every time you leave a comment? I'll tell you why it's because you are a disturbed and hateful person that's so bored with your pathetic life that you feel the need to disrupt a forum with off-topic and childish comments. I don't need to use a spellchecker for common words like America and Africa, unfortunately you do. I'm sure you will copy and paste my post in your little defective spellchecking program to see if there are any errors before you reply. That goes to show what a pathetic loser you are.
p.s. Don't forget to check my grammar, too!
SMH

Leakesville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Harry Astrick wrote:
The problem is getting the "you owe me and it's turn" mentality out of the hood. It seems to me that the only people hanging on to the past is a bunch of sorry no counts how want to use racism to get what they want. They have been so use to sitting on their ass and having to do nothing because they get their checks.
They scream they have been mistreated because of their color. Bull Sh!! They try to hide behind the dream without really understanding what the dream was all about.
If the shoe fits wear it or better stick it where the sun don't shine!!
The same goes for both races while we've been "sitting on our asses" and thinking we deserve better, the illegals have come over here and took most of our jobs because most of us think we are too good to do the jobs that THEY will do.
Former Member

Clinton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Thanks for your comments. You sure are full of hate. You need to see a shrink for all of your insecurities. Have a nice day and look out for the folks in the white coats, they know who you are, and want to get you back.

Have a nice day! Hope you get your problems straightened out. Yes, I used spellcheck on this.!
SMH

Leakesville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Former Member wrote:
Thanks for your comments. You sure are full of hate. You need to see a shrink for all of your insecurities. Have a nice day and look out for the folks in the white coats, they know who you are, and want to get you back.
Have a nice day! Hope you get your problems straightened out. Yes, I used spellcheck on this.!
You are the one full of hate, have you even READ your comments? They are so negative and arrogant. I have no insecurities, I'm happy with myself but I can't say the same for you. You have nothing else to contribute other than to berate others. I'm sure you are very familiar with those people in the white coats. You proved my point when you said you used your spellchecker, so who's the insecure one now?
Former Member

Clinton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

It's not me defending my comments. It's you defending yours. There's your insecurities. If there's no shrinks in Waynesboro, you may be able to find them in Meridian, or Laurel.

Incidentally, Google offers Spell Check free. I'm sure you probably know that, so why not use it?

Hope you success in your treatments!
JMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

@ uneducated, the Klan existed before any of those other groups. @ Former Member, Mississippi sounds a lot like Africa.
JMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

I have never seen a president get "blamed" for senseless crap in my whole life more than our current president! Seriously, if something isn't going the way a person wants it to then blame it on Obama. Bush has screwed up our country big time & nobody ever complained! Are u kidding me? Obama is just a scapegoat & left to pick up the pieces from the mess Bush has left behind. If u live in the south, black or white, just remember one word Katrina! How swift was Bush to react to the worse natural disaster in American history as opposed to how swift he reacted when it came to big oil being threatened! Maybe if a disaster happened in Texas he would have gave a damn.
give it a break

Leakesville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

ca96ms wrote:
Why do you think our current President got elected? It wasn't because he was purple, red, yellow or any other color except one. If he had been white, I don't think he would've made it. Ok, so now we've got a black President. I think it's time for a white female to step up and be our next Pres. SARAH PALIN! Give us something pretty to look at for a change. She's actually an AMERICAN!
This is funny. African Americans make up 13 to 14 percent of this country. 14% doesn't win an election. If you want something pretty to look at, go to a beauty review. Oh AND you're a birther!
SHM2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

@cm96ms, I agree that racism is taught but sometimes karma kicks the racists in their butts! I've seen whites that are racist & guess who their daughters end up dating? My own dad is a racist & guess what shade his son-in-law & grandchildren are? Clue: they are not dark brown like me & daddy dearest. In fact my whole family is really a true melting pot so there's no room for racism. I just don't get the concept of it, if you have a bad experience with a person that don't mean they're all like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Soso Discussions

Search the Soso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 5 hr The Rogue 1,973
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Jul 29 Jim s 53
Adult Soccer? Jul 15 Garrett 1
Pain Jul 13 Cind 1
Sarah Lightsey (Jul '12) Jul 9 Concerned Citizen 3
Jennifer Hurst (Nov '11) Jul 6 Metairie girl 2
Anyone know larry huffman??? (Nov '12) Jun '14 Hustla80 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Soso Jobs

•••