John REAITY CHECK Colby

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I'm thiinking of compiling a "Best of" my postings and wonder if I should include these? But first some one will have to respond to them. Pleeeze!
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
John REAITY CHECK Colby wrote:
I'm thiinking of compiling a "Best of" my postings and wonder if I should include these? But first some one will have to respond to them. Pleeeze!
Here you go:

BEST TOPIX LIE EVER:

When Buzz claimed he was a "retired teacher."

Can you imagine all the incest jokes he must have told the kids?

There's no way that Buzz ever was a teacher, but it is still a scary thought.
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Here's a funny one, he's talking about "CPS" again:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

"I agree, that's kind of silly/stupid. Though I suppose they could opt for CPS, if they bother to show up."
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
BEST TOPIX LIE EVER:
When Buzz claimed he was a "retired teacher."
Can you imagine all the incest jokes he must have told the kids?
There's no way that Buzz ever was a teacher, but it is still a scary thought.
Looks like the harpoon went in really deep, John.
Looks like all your new threads are DOA--just like your work history.:)
Swiss Miss

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the harpoon went in really deep, John.
Looks like all your new threads are DOA--just like your work history.:)
thar she blows! I'll bet John's erupted all over his section 8 hovel. He's been really frantic this evening. If JS Co would send a health inspector into the catcrap strewn filth pit he inhabits with his obese sister, Pat, they'd probably be able to evict them. Also a drug sniffing dog...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Jan 30, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Another failed Colbyloser production.
Reality Check

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the harpoon went in really deep, John.
Looks like all your new threads are DOA--just like your work history.:)
Is this what you are teaching your "students"? LOL

You must be the kind of teacher who teaches PhD candidates? Am I right????
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
They must not be very PhD worthy since no one has responded to them.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Buzz wrote:
They must not be very PhD worthy since no one has responded to them.
Respond to this?

WORST, MOST SCARY TOPIX LIE EVER:

When Buzz claimed he was a "retired teacher."

Can you imagine all the incest jokes he must have told the kids?

There's no way that Buzz ever was a teacher, but it is still a scary thought.

He talks about incest so much, I'm concerned he hurt someone at some point.
Poor John

Alviso, CA

#10 Jan 31, 2013
No job, no friends, no future and no life.
Mission Gardens Tenant

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Not a single thread he started today has a response other than his. He's as popular on Topix as he is in tha apartment complex. Eventually they'll ban him same as we'll get him evicted.
Swiss Missed

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Only if PhD stands for post hole digger.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
You are pretty much a "dud" being a welfare PhD and all.
Swiss Missed

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
John you prove every day and in every post why you are UCSC's biggest embarrassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 8 min The Original Buzz 689
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 13 min The Original Buzz 541
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 14 min WooF 17
Does DBS believe his own LIES? (May '13) 32 min DBS 30
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 49 min theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 51 min mix an match 200,976
Get a job DBS!!!!!! 1 hr Donny B 10
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••