The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Si...

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#22 Apr 27, 2013
Quit spamming and sober up, John!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#23 Apr 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You don't work, you have never worked.
The retired on paper lie is ridiculous.
The offer still stands. I have work for you.$8 an hour to dig out my leech field.
Come join me, if you are up for some manual labor.
Anytime hemmoroidhole, just tell me where and when to show up with my shovel and Pitchfork!!
Sum Dim

United States

#24 Apr 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime hemmoroidhole, just tell me where and when to show up with my shovel and Pitchfork!!
We missed you today, DBS.

RC and I have done about 3/4 of the digging.

I see you have been spamming on topix all day instead of joining us for a hard day's work.

It's lucky for you that we did not finish. Will you be joining us tomorrow?

RC paid me $8 an hour as he said he would, and he said he will still pay you the same if you show up tomorrow.

What do you say, do you want to do some work for a change?
Reality Check

United States

#25 Apr 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime hemmoroidhole, just tell me where and when to show up with my shovel and Pitchfork!!
Yeah, DBS, how come you didn't show today?

Too busy spamming topix?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#26 Apr 27, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
We missed you today, DBS.
RC and I have done about 3/4 of the digging.
I see you have been spamming on topix all day instead of joining us for a hard day's work.
It's lucky for you that we did not finish. Will you be joining us tomorrow?
RC paid me $8 an hour as he said he would, and he said he will still pay you the same if you show up tomorrow.
What do you say, do you want to do some work for a change?
You still haven't told me where or when?
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#27 Apr 28, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't told me where or when?
What is your email address?
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#28 Apr 28, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
We missed you today, DBS.
RC and I have done about 3/4 of the digging.
I see you have been spamming omn topix all day instead of joining us for a hard day's work.
It's lucky for you that we did not finish. Will you be joining us tomorrow?
RC paid me $8 an hour as he said he would, and he said he will still pay you the same if you show up tomorrow.
What do you say, do you want to do some work for a change?
At least when you spam under different hijackied names, dumb ass John, think about changing the ISP.

And as for giving out an email address only you and BJ are stupid enough to give out that kind of personal information. Clueless Loon!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Apr 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your email address?
CatcrapGaredens@Yahoo.com

or try

GetajobColbyLOON@AOL

Loser!!!
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#30 May 4, 2013
There is a really good discussion about GI Bill Welfare Benefits going on on this thread....

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Sum Dim

San Jose, CA

#31 May 4, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
At least when you spam under different hijackied names, dumb ass John, think about changing the ISP.
And as for giving out an email address only you and BJ are stupid enough to give out that kind of personal information. Clueless Loon!
As far as I know, the Colbys have never used my name....just sayin, Buzz.
Sum Dim

San Jose, CA

#32 May 4, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
At least when you spam under different hijackied names, dumb ass John, think about changing the ISP.
And as for giving out an email address only you and BJ are stupid enough to give out that kind of personal information. Clueless Loon!
It looks like Reality Check and I share the same isp some days, and on other days we do not....look at the comments from above....
Sum Dim

San Jose, CA

#33 May 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
CatcrapGaredens@Yahoo.com
or try
GetajobColbyLOON@AOL
Loser!!!
He pays cash.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#34 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
There is a really good discussion about GI Bill Welfare Benefits going on on this thread....
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
As usual, you haven't got a clue about what you're talking about.

You keep referring to the GI Bill as a welfare program and it is NOT. In the US, welfare is a "means-test program." If you can't support yourself because you don't have a wage or salary above certain minimum level, you can apply for and receive welfare benefits.

The GI Bill has NO MEANS TEST and when enacted by the congress was done so specifically to compensate veterans for their wartime service.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#35 May 4, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you haven't got a clue about what you're talking about.
You keep referring to the GI Bill as a welfare program and it is NOT. In the US, welfare is a "means-test program." If you can't support yourself because you don't have a wage or salary above certain minimum level, you can apply for and receive welfare benefits.
The GI Bill has NO MEANS TEST and when enacted by the congress was done so specifically to compensate veterans for their wartime service.
Donny B is just cut and paste spamming this info, so here is my response from another thread....

That people have to apply for GI Bill Welfare Benefits makes it a means test program.

My father was a WWII veteran and he did not need to apply for funds under the GI Welfare Benefits Bill.

My father was not the type to accept welfare, unlike DBS's father.

It doesn't make my family better than his, only more independent.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#36 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B is just cut and paste spamming this info, so here is my response from another thread....
That people have to apply for GI Bill Welfare Benefits makes it a means test program.
My father was a WWII veteran and he did not need to apply for funds under the GI Welfare Benefits Bill.
My father was not the type to accept welfare, unlike DBS's father.
It doesn't make my family better than his, only more independent.
Sure thing whackjob.

But what's that got to do with why you've (AND FAT Pat) have spent the last 21 years as a Welfare parasite?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#37 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B is just cut and paste spamming this info, so here is my response from another thread....
That people have to apply for GI Bill Welfare Benefits makes it a means test program.
My father was a WWII veteran and he did not need to apply for funds under the GI Welfare Benefits Bill.
My father was not the type to accept welfare, unlike DBS's father.
It doesn't make my family better than his, only more independent.
Cut and Paste? All the readers have to do is look at YOUR posts to see the hundreds of cut and paste posts YOU have contributed to Topix. You're such a hypocrite.

And in response to YOUR cut and paste...

1) The act of applying for something does not constitute a means test.

2) The fact that your father did not use his GI Bill benefits was his decision.

3) Again, the GI Bill is benefit for having served NOT a welfare program.

4) Your derisive comments about DBS' father, using his GI Bill, is contrary to your claim that "...it doesn't make my family better than his." Your comments state exactly that!
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#38 May 4, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and Paste? All the readers have to do is look at YOUR posts to see the hundreds of cut and paste posts YOU have contributed to Topix. You're such a hypocrite.
And in response to YOUR cut and paste...
1) The act of applying for something does not constitute a means test.
2) The fact that your father did not use his GI Bill benefits was his decision.
3) Again, the GI Bill is benefit for having served NOT a welfare program.
4) Your derisive comments about DBS' father, using his GI Bill, is contrary to your claim that "...it doesn't make my family better than his." Your comments state exactly that!
OK, if you want to have a cut and paste conversation, we can do that.

Yes, the GI Bill Welfare Benefits ARE benefits as you phrase it.

That there were unemployment benefits shows that there was a means test.

Those who could not help themselves were helped and provided for.

It is good to hear DBS finally admitting that his father was unemployed and he received welfare.

Again you join a conversation late, Donny B, and you blather on without knowing what you are talking about.

I said this already to DBS....

"...as someone who pays taxes and helps to support your family, DBS, I am asking that you own up to your welfare leeching.

My family has supported your family for 70 years now.

How do you repay the community for the gifts we give you?

You spend your time threatening people on the phone and on topix and you vandalize their houses.

You are a criminal that is supported by the welfare system, DBS.

And you are a Take Back Santa Cruz member."

Essentially, DBS has used/uses the welfare benefits his family received/receives to aid his criminal behavior.

This is par for the Take Back Santa Cruz crowd, which typically exhibits criminal behavior while they claim to be an anti-crime organization.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#39 May 5, 2013
World's shortest book: "The Colby's Contribution to Society".

It has but one page which is a blank sheet of toilet paper.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#40 May 5, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
He pays cash.
Sure thing whackjob.

And FAT Pat is a world-class sprinter!!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#41 May 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if you want to have a cut and paste conversation, we can do that.
Yes, the GI Bill Welfare Benefits ARE benefits as you phrase it.
That there were unemployment benefits shows that there was a means test.
Those who could not help themselves were helped and provided for.
It is good to hear DBS finally admitting that his father was unemployed and he received welfare.
Again you join a conversation late, Donny B, and you blather on without knowing what you are talking about.
I said this already to DBS....
"...as someone who pays taxes and helps to support your family, DBS, I am asking that you own up to your welfare leeching.
My family has supported your family for 70 years now.
How do you repay the community for the gifts we give you?
You spend your time threatening people on the phone and on topix and you vandalize their houses.
You are a criminal that is supported by the welfare system, DBS.
And you are a Take Back Santa Cruz member."
Essentially, DBS has used/uses the welfare benefits his family received/receives to aid his criminal behavior.
This is par for the Take Back Santa Cruz crowd, which typically exhibits criminal behavior while they claim to be an anti-crime organization.
(A) No John, the GI bill was NOT any kind of Welfare. It was PAYMENT FOR SERVICE.

(B) There may have been unemployment benefits available to some, but nowhere did I ever state or imply that my Father was unemployed.

(C) No John, a 21 year Welfare parasite like YOU, doesn't pay any taxes other than sales tax(with Foodstamps paid by my taxes)

(D) No, you've never heard my voice, nor did I vandalise anyone's house.

(E) Stop lying you asshole. No matter how many times you post a lie, it wont' become the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outsourcing Torture 9 hr Sam 2
Looking for someone who might be around Aptos Tue Clayton 8
Al Gore Tue AlG 2
News Soquel mass murderer John Linley Frazier will a... (Nov '08) May 9 cid2357 24
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92

Soquel Jobs

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages