|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing "JOE"
Or was it the undercover SCPD Methcookers where you DIDN'T get evicted?
Or maybe Jeffie whispered it in your ear while he slipped you the Pork!
This post makes you sound as insane as Buzz lol
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Alert aka John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
This post makes you sound as insane as Buzz lol
But much saner than you, a homeless loon who was evicted from MGA for:

•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
TBSC Loon DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Becky Johnson has asked topix users since at least 2010 to stop calling her "BJ", but DBS and many others continue to call her that here and on the Sentinel.
Here is what she said.....
REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
It's odd DBS would make fun of Becky's body when he himself is morbidly obese.
WooF

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd DBS would make fun of Becky's body when he himself is morbidly obese.
Says the homeless evicted stalker!

More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

How do YOU explain your eviction. StalkerLoon?

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

How's the job search going "Violet Stool"???
WooF

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
How's the job search going "Violet Stool"???
Maybe he's hiding behind his uber fat sister's STD-ridden meat curtains?
Jayz4Canada

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS:

Blast from the past The topix gang's original target before Johnson and Colby ever entered the picture. Notice the similarities? PSB is also a passionate writer and he was rallying against TBSC mentality 3 full years before there even was a TBSC.

http://palmspringsbum.org/blog/2007/12/trail-...

"But thanks for caring how I’ve been.

And thanks for asking.

And may each and every one of you ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

And I do sincerely mean that.

My Christmas wish for each and every one of you is that you suffer just as you’ve made me suffer. And when you beg and ask for help every door is slammed in your face and you are spit on and thrown out in the street.

And woken up, harassed, bullied, and thrown out in the rain in the middle of the night.

And then drug through court, found guilty, and FINED for it.

Yes, I do most sincerely wish that each and every one of you ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNTIY.

I thought I had no more tears left, that I couldn’t cry anymore.

But you managed to make me cry for a solid week out of the last month.

MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY." -palmspringsbum

ahhh i still smile about the old days. Rot in Hell is now one of my favorite phrases. Maybe more trolls invaded here cause the old sentinel forum that used to be here [http://scsextra.com/forums/ph pBB2/viewforum.php?f=1] went down about six months ago.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Jayz4Canada aka John ColbyLOON wrote:
Blast from the past The topix gang's original target before Johnson and Colby ever entered the picture. Notice the similarities? PSB is also a passionate writer and he was rallying against TBSC mentality 3 full years before there even was a TBSC.
And thanks for asking.
My Christmas wish for each and every one of you is that you suffer just as you’ve made me suffer. And when you beg and ask for help every door is slammed in your face and you are spit on and thrown out in the street.
And woken up, harassed, bullied, and thrown out in the rain in the middle of the night.
Yes, I do most sincerely wish that each and every one of you ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNTIY.
ahhh i still smile about the old days. Rot in Hell is now one of my favorite phrases. Maybe more trolls invaded here cause the old sentinel forum that used to be here [http://scsextra.com/forums/ph pBB2/viewforum.php?f=1] went down about six months ago.
New ass puppet, same crap and ISP, John. We all know that you are a bitter, angry stalker who wants to get even with everyone you blame for your pitiful existence. Unfortunately it's YOU! You are the sole cause for every miserable aspect of your life. All that venom you are holding is poisoning you and shortening your life.
Reality Check

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Pretty funny that Colby would point to PSB as 'identifying TBSC mentality'. PSB's latest rant was how TBSC had it out for smokers downtown. Let me think, who else do I know rants about smokers and how they 'terrorized' he and his sister?
Reality Check

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

"Palm Springs Bum" = J. Craig Canada. Talk about a lazy fat ass, this guy does nothing but bitch about how far he has to drive to the pot club, and the fact he can't toss his cigarette butts on Pacific Avenue anymore.

If anyone can give John competition for "Biggest troll in Santa Cruz", it's "Palm Springs Bum"
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

ColbyLOSER's latest fake name is "Revleroy"!!

A while back it was "John Cohen" who claimed to be "Jewish Royalty"

In the 70's before budgets were cut, people like him got carted away and placed in a padded cell in a straightjacket.

those were the days....

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Jayz4Canada aka John ColbyLOON wrote:
And thanks for asking.
Sounds like you're getting ready to "go Postal", John. I hope you just qualify for a Darwin and don't take any decent people with you.
TBSC Troll Reality Check

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Pretty funny that Colby would point to PSB as 'identifying TBSC mentality'. PSB's latest rant was how TBSC had it out for smokers downtown. Let me think, who else do I know rants about smokers and how they 'terrorized' he and his sister?
Here is a simple question for you....are you Eric Rowland?
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Troll Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a simple statement for you.... YOU are an IDIOT!
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You stalked your neighbors at MGA for seven years and finally got evicted; now why are you stocking Eric Rowland?

More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.
HUFF Trollz

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here is a simple question...are you trolling to stalk Eric Roland?
TBSC Troll Donny B

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Becky Johnson has asked topix users since at least 2010 to stop calling her "BJ", but DBS and many others continue to call her that here and on the Sentinel.
Here is what she said.....
REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop.
I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request.
YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points.
Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue.
It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Donny B seems to have been attempting to defame Becky's character.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
You stalked your neighbors at MGA for seven years and finally got evicted; now why are you stocking Eric Rowland?
Let's reiterate yet again why JOHN E. COLBY was EVICTED from MGA on September 20, 2013(as described in his eviction notice).

•Disrupting livability
•False accusations
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's reiterate yet again why JOHN E. COLBY was EVICTED from MGA on September 20, 2013(as described in his eviction notice).
•Disrupting livability
•False accusations
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
He is one really perverted douche bag!
TBSC Loon Donny B

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
•Disrupting livability
•False accusations
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
Yep, Donny is drunk.

Why are you still stalking Becky and Colby after all these years?

Are these the best lies you can make up?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••