more productive to society

more productive to society

Posted in the Soquel Forum

CItizen WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2013
you would be more productive at work if you masterbated all day instead of trolling all day on your workstation (next to your sofa).
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2013
CItizen WooF wrote:
you would be more productive at work if you masterbated all day instead of trolling all day on your workstation (next to your sofa).
And YOU (John E. Colby AKA Bob Mitchell)would be productive if you worked at all, since getting fired in 1992.
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jul 25, 2013
CItizen WooF wrote:
Stay classy, Pat.
still jealous QS

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
you're so petty jealous QS. No. I'm not interested in your Dog.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2013
still jealous QS wrote:
you're so petty jealous QS. No. I'm not interested in your Dog.
No Pat, nobody is ever going to be jealous of a 300 Lb Welfare loon.
hefty dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2013
WooF is a self admitted corpulent obese man. he has no place to making fun of anyone else being overweight.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Jul 26, 2013
hefty dog wrote:
WooF is a self admitted corpulent obese man. he has no place to making fun of anyone else being overweight.
Wrong again Lardass.

Show us where he "self admitted" to being "corpulent and obese"

And he's not the one with "Mobility issues"
WooF the hater

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Dear John,

I’m used to hearing all kinds of hateful things uttered about young immigrants like me who would be eligible for citizenship under the DREAM Act. But even I was shocked to hear what GOP Representative Steve King said in an interview with Newsmax this week:

“For everyone who’s a valedictorian, there’s another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert."1

Is this someone who deserves to be on a House committee tasked with finding real solutions to our broken immigration system?

Tell Speaker John Boehner & Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte to remove Rep. Steve King from the Immigration Subcommittee in the House.

This statement about immigrants is blatantly false and extremely offensive. I may not have been the valedictorian of my high school, but I’m not a drug mule either. Like 11 million other people in this country, I’m just trying to live my life and contribute positively to my family.

By allowing someone like Rep. King to remain on the Immigration Subcommittee in the House, the GOP is sending the message that they are not serious about real immigration reform or caring about Latino voters as they claim.

But we have a real chance right now to finally have Rep. King removed from the Immigration Subcommittee. This isn’t the first time King says something offensive--he has a long history of dehumanizing and slandering immigrants with no repercussions.2 This week, even Speaker John Boehner spoke out about King’s “hateful language” that crossed the line.3 But lip service isn’t enough.

If Speaker Boehner, who has shown a lot of concern about the GOP’s image with Latino voters, hears from thousands of us, he will be forced to remove King from the Immigration Subcommittee or face even more lost votes from the majority of the country who does not share King’s hateful views.

Tell Speaker John Boehner and Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte that someone like Rep. King who makes hateful remarks should be removed from the Immigration Subcommittee.

Thank you for standing up for me, and 11 million others like me, in the face of hate.

¡Adelante!
WooFz DAD hurts kids

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jul 26, 2013
WooF's BIG DADDY is making money off our kids. Despicable!

http://dianeravitch.net/2013/07/26/nc-schools...
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 26, 2013
WooFz DAD hurts kids wrote:
WooF's BIG DADDY is making money off our kids. Despicable!
http://dianeravitch.net/2013/07/26/nc-schools...
and the 21 year welfare leech hurts all of us with his Parasite career.

for another 53 days...

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
and the 21 year welfare leech hurts all of us with his Parasite career.
for another 53 days...
52 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
WooF

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2013
CItizen WooF wrote:
Is this thread you started your contribution to society Read this and you'll get some insight into the creator of the WooF threads. It will also show you how to get in touch with him.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8N ...

More info on John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1. His neighbors are overjoyed at his eviction in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...
WooF gives Repubs scandal

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Jul 27, 2013
The Repubs were in search of a scandal. Their operative WooF delivered MGA to them on a silver platter. Personally I hope Obama responds with a drone strike on you. If he gets impeached like Clinton it will all be your fault. You served your Dark Side masters well Darth WooF.

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/20...

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 27, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are by far, the most delusional and out of touch poster in this forum. Doesn't it embarrass you to post this idiotic drivel?

What are you going to do when you're living in the bushes in Pogonip and have no Internet access?
LOL! He'll have the opportunity to meet new and interesting people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does this work? 18 hr misbehaved 3
Huge tourism "stop" in Big Sur-loss of revenue ... 18 hr giant problem 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) May 21 MARIBEL 1,035
News PVUSD may ask county for $30M loan (Apr '08) May 17 Daddy 2 5
Does anyone remember a Richard Fisk May 16 FMFRIH 4
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages