Will Colby "Reallity Check" scare off...

Will Colby "Reallity Check" scare off his critics by his vitriolic spamming?

Created by Colby de Pendejo on Feb 15, 2013

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, he's OCD and Crazy!

No, he's a toothless loon!

Colby de Pendejo

Alviso, CA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
No one's going to give his crazy BS a pass, plus he's got too many critics and no support---except for himself and the voices in his head.
ColbyLoon Not

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
John just has too many critics. He makes a lot of empty threats. He frequently uses the terms "this is against the law" and "you've been reported for abuse" but nothing comes of it. That is mainly because he does far worse in his lunatic postings. It is almost painful watching him flail against his critics because nothing he does makes any sense at all. Especially since he posts so much personal information that he actually makes himself a target.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Why an obese. Section 8 dwelling , decades long welfare parasite with dozens of documented bizarre and creepy activities has the chutzpah to defame those who outed him as a crackpot is beyond me. Even the local police department brush him off like a pesky fly, when he demanded investigations into his missing welfare check and seagull poop on the bumper of his fat sister/partner's ghetto mobile! John cries but absolutely no one cares,
Chester

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
It doesn't seem to be working for him. In fact, it seems to have fired up his critics. But then again nothing ever goes well for the welfare parasite!
Snake Belly

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
As long as he posts garbage, he'll get taken out to the woodshed. I bet his apartment is a fly factory and smells like an open sewer line---kind of like his sisster's crotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? 1 hr WooF 59
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) 5 hr Rawwwk 71
Blue 10 hr Donny B 2
TBSC member beaten in the Santa Cruz Jail Turd ... 22 hr John knows feces 3
Why did 28 of Colby's neighbors sign an evictio... (Feb '13) Thu MGA 256
Will John Colby EARN a single penny this year? Thu WooF 16
News Lard comes out of the recipes as restaurants ob... (Jan '10) Thu Shockwave 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages