Big Win for ColbyLoon!
RealityCheck ScottsValley

San Mateo, CA

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you prefer Donny B posting the names of Colby's relatives?
Is anything about you REAL at all?
Nothing is real about them. Nothing.
The Parrot

San Jose, CA

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Rawwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwk!!
Loon A tick tick tick

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2013
In two months the happy residents of Mission Gardens Apartments will have gotten rid of a lying, vengeful mean-spirited tenant, John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.

And they're dancing in the streets!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#25 Jul 19, 2013
How'd the job search go this week John?

Like your Apartment search?

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Jul 20, 2013
59 days...

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...

Time's running out!

Location hidden

#27 Jul 20, 2013
58 days...
INBG

Danville, CA

#28 Jul 25, 2013
INBG wrote:
<quoted text>
The 7-11 on swift has free open WIFI. He can lurk the lot. The internet neck beard guild will at the very least provide Mr. Colber a used cell phone with wifi and solar charger. JUST SO YOU STILL GET TROLLED. Plus -I- will still be a trolling but I DO hope JonColbycheese will still joining me.
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/entertainmen...

NECKBEARDS in action. We are neckbeard we a legion.
INBG

Danville, CA

#29 Jul 25, 2013
Boston's Kiss 108 FM has officially canceled a contest where the winner would get to take a picture backstage with Taylor Swift. The winner turned out to be a “creepy' 39-year-old man named Charles who intended to troll Swift after securing his victory with the help of 4chan, Reddit and spambot votes.

Earlier this month, someone posted a message on his behalf on 4chan:

“My creepy 39-year-old friend named Charles would like to crush all those girls' dreams (and then sniff Taylor Swift's hair cos he's into that) by winning this instead... Help him crush the dreams of these girls and give him a chance to make a complete a** of himself by blatantly just sniffing her hair with the cameras rolling.'

Charles, however, described his T-Swift obsession with a tad more modesty on the contest page:“I'm a 39-year-old man and I love Taylor so much and don't care that both adults and children mock me for it.'

On Tuesday, the contest was officially canceled by the station because it had been “compromised.' A statement on the radio station's website read:“Disappointingly, we have determined that the integrity of the ' Taylor Swift's Biggest Fan' contest has been compromised. In accordance with our contest rules, effective immediately, the contest has been terminated. We apologize to all of our loyal listeners who have participated.'

NME reports that last year, a competition offering a school a chance to have Swift come and perform was won by a school for the deaf, also thanks to 4chan

-Neckbeards shall inherit the earth. Cause we will TROLL until the rest of humanity leaves Earth for Mars!

Location hidden

#30 Jul 25, 2013
WooFz NWO

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Jul 25, 2013
WooF wants to make Santa Cruz into a small Detroit.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#32 Jul 25, 2013
WooFz NWO wrote:
WooF wants to make Santa Cruz into a small Detroit.
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
Says the career welfare parasite that is dragging the rest of us down...
hefty dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 Jul 25, 2013
who dragged you down WooF? you inherited tons of money from BIG DADDY. then you proceeded to blow it all on your surfing dreams and your trolling. you're pathetic. if anyone is a parasite, it's you and QS.
WooF donate trust fund

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 Jul 26, 2013
Will WooF domate from his trust fund to end gun violence?

https://donate.demandaction.org/donate/CarMag...
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#35 Jul 26, 2013
hefty dog wrote:
who dragged you down WooF? you inherited tons of money from BIG DADDY. then you proceeded to blow it all on your surfing dreams and your trolling. you're pathetic. if anyone is a parasite, it's you and QS.
sure thing STBO Whackjob.

I haven't got a Trustfund.

I don't know who QS is.

And I don't surf.

YOU are the 21 year Welfare Parasite in search of a Campsite in 53 days...

Location hidden

#36 Jul 26, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
sure thing STBO Whackjob.
I haven't got a Trustfund.
I don't know who QS is.
And I don't surf.
YOU are the 21 year Welfare Parasite in search of a Campsite in 53 days...
Stop making it worse than it is. 52 days...

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...

Location hidden

#37 Jul 31, 2013
WooFz little lie

Santa Cruz, CA

#38 Jul 31, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't surf.
WooF got a little closer to the truth. But he still lied. You want to surf. You just CAN'T: you're a wannabe surfer.
WooF

Walnut Creek, CA

#39 Jul 31, 2013
WooF's truth: ColbyLoser's eviction is complete in 47 days!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#40 Jul 31, 2013
WooF wrote:
WooF's truth: ColbyLoser's eviction is complete in 47 days!
Sadly it won't necessarily be complete in 47 days.

If John ignores the 90 Day Notice to Terminate Tendency, they have to summon him to court. The judge has to order the Sheriff to evict him. These things can take time.
WooF

Walnut Creek, CA

#41 Jul 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly it won't necessarily be complete in 47 days.
If John ignores the 90 Day Notice to Terminate Tendency, they have to summon him to court. The judge has to order the Sheriff to evict him. These things can take time.
The thought of the sheriff dragging Colby out of his sty, kicking and screaming....,,WOOF!!!
A video of this would go viral! I do feel bad for his neighbors if they have to endure his presence past September 17th.

I thought Colby Loon was gloating about moving on up to nicer digs -----but he hasn't ever told the truth about anything yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS (Jun '15) 10 min Paul Mendoza 83
Butch Baker was a Bad Cop (Mar '13) 2 hr woofers 198
Butch Baker Molested 9 Women (May '15) 2 hr woofers 36
Famous quotes by ColbyLOON the evicted Welfare ... 13 hr Woof 31
News Santa Cruz Warriors arena: Stay or go? 22 hr Woof 3
Help ColbyLOSER find a JOB...... Sat Woof 10
Will John Colby EARN a single penny this year? (Jan '16) Sat Getta Job 39

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages