Lama Tharchin Rinpoche enters a state of Parinirvana

Jul 25, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

Lama Tharchin Rinpoche enters a state of Parinirvana as people flock to the Santa Cruz, California area and his center outside of there.

Full Story
Genius Jeff

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
What do you think about this Jeff?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Genius Jeff wrote:
He looks like a Kaifeng trying to be a tibetian, I don't really trust the asian judaics really, all the wannabe racketeering rings with the native americans etc .etc.-the kaifeng's always say their "korean" and that brings down more racial hatred. As far as I'm concerned the 10 lost tribes evolved wannabe and that's their professional occupation=a con artist and wannabe in racketeering rings.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Genius Jeff wrote:
Believe you me, if that guy was not a kaifeng he would not have it so easy in hawaii, Hawaii is a sephardic latino asian place , the japanese have to duke it out there all the time for their business's. Not a good place for a non-judaic asian.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Genius Jeff wrote:
One of the worse things the asian judaics will do to a native american community is built a good sized shed and fill it full of dog food in a central location-this turns the rats and other animals into zoonotic fecal infection spreaders and takes out the natives with zoonotic illness's,-- a good example is the navaho indian reservation and airbourne hanta virus emerged out of these "dog food sheds" -- the hospital staff even got infected with minutes of exposure to person who exposed. The Government had to do a Jet fuel air explosive bomb drop on the "haz-mat" zone--anything with a mile area got incinerated and no one was allowed to leave, not even animals-with mop flamethrower crews afterwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Cruz County Parks Commission recommends l... 2 hr Donny B 8
Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT? (Jul '12) 2 hr Donny B 259
Buzz also stalks as "hELMS" 2 hr Donny B 5
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 3 hr homeless person 825
How's the job search going John? (Feb '14) 5 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 30
What's on ColbyLoon's X-mas Wish List? 5 hr JC squats to pee 11
Let's leave some more bait for the 3AM LOON (Mar '14) 5 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 88
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:57 am PST