Next Last
Loon mallet

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
I can hear the Loon buzzing from here!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2013
Gawd!! It stinks in here. Anyone got a light?
Teachers Association

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2013
The SVPD will have tracked you down soon. Then you won't be making any more sick jokes. The judge will be laughing when he/she puts you away for life
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Teachers Association wrote:
The SVPD will have tracked you down soon. Then you won't be making any more sick jokes. The judge will be laughing when he/she puts you away for life
Put down the bong, John you're really making a fool of yourself
Loon mallet

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Your threats are about as likely as happening as you getting a job and becoming employee of the month! Or even getting into BJ's knickers!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!
Voices in your Head

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2013
Loon mallet wrote:
I can hear the Loon buzzing from here!
Are you sure it isn't the voices in your head?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Sure thing LOON.

Will he be put in the same cell as the Criminal Mastermind of the ghastly Drive-by-fruiting?
Don Lane will choose cell

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Don Lane will be personally choosing your prison cell WooF— he's going to make sure you live with a huge hairy gorilla. I hope you regret stealing his identity. He's getting payback.
WooF

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Don Lane will choose cell wrote:
Don Lane will be personally choosing your prison cell WooF— he's going to make sure you live with a huge hairy gorilla. I hope you regret stealing his identity. He's getting payback.
Colby will be in a cell for welfare fraud long before anything happens to Buzz. Playing Whack-A-Loon in an Internet forum is a totally legal endeavor under the First Amendment!

Unfortunately it appears that ColbyLoon briefly attended the BJ/Robert Norse School of Law. Both instructors and students of said school have never won a case in court!
Don Lane wants WooFs Azz

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jun 10, 2013
Can't you understand your crimes WooF? You stole Don Lane's identity on the Internet. That's not protected by the 1st Amendment.

You're going to prison, very soon I hope.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Don Lane wants WooFs Azz wrote:
Can't you understand your crimes WooF? You stole Don Lane's identity on the Internet. That's not protected by the 1st Amendment.
You're going to prison, very soon I hope.
You are really nuts, TMI ColbyLoon! Here's proof: http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

Why don't you move?
Loon Mallet

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jun 10, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really nuts, TMI ColbyLoon! Here's proof: http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...
Why don't you move?
That's great advice, unfortunately he's too adversarial to take it. He'd actually rather live in "prison" and play the victim than move to a healthier environment. He feeds off of perceived slights and has created the chaos in which he lives. He would be bereft if he didn't something to bitch about, and its never HIS fault. You can't feel sympathy for someone who creates their own mess and then gets off on wallowing in it. I feel sorry for his neighbors.
Loon Mallet

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2013
Colby's spamming like crazy to hide this thread.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Loon Mallet wrote:
Colby's spamming like crazy to hide this thread.
Really? Well, let's get it back to the top of the list then.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Back to the top of the list.
WooF is a dumb dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Jun 11, 2013
WooF is distracting from the fact that he has been incessantly impersonating Santa Cruz City Council members on Internet forums. First he did it to Don Lane, then Micah Posner, and now he's addicted to being an impostor. WooF has some strange delusions that stealing people's identities, especially public figures, is his 1st amendment rights.

As if WooF ever cared about Freedom of Speech before when it was applicable to Becky Johnson and Robert Norse. WooF is either a really dumb dog or a rabidly crazy one. Check one of these boxes.
Loon Mallet

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2013
WooF is a dumb dog wrote:
WooF is distracting from the fact that he has been incessantly impersonating Santa Cruz City Council members on Internet forums. First he did it to Don Lane, then Micah Posner, and now he's addicted to being an impostor. WooF has some strange delusions that stealing people's identities, especially public figures, is his 1st amendment rights.
As if WooF ever cared about Freedom of Speech before when it was applicable to Becky Johnson and Robert Norse. WooF is either a really dumb dog or a rabidly crazy one. Check one of these boxes.
It's 3 AM and you're spamming like a loon are you still on meth, John?

Your sniveling letter about living in prison, which in fact, you created makes you sound paranoid weak and incompetent. You could neither support yourself or get along with people. What's wrong with you John? Society does not owe you 24/7 care.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Time to move this back to the top of the list
Loon Mallet

Oakland, CA

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Donny B wrote:
Time to move this back to the top of the list
Maybe we should send John an EpiPen?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#21 Jun 12, 2013
Loon Mallet wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should send John an EpiPen?
Naw... what he really needs is an enema bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCPD Refuses to answer John Colby's phone calls (Oct '13) 53 min Joe Landon 10
Help ColbyLOSER find a JOB...... 1 hr Joe Landon 11
ColbySTALKER getting Whacked on the Sentinel BI... (Oct '14) 3 hr Joe Landon 31
News Editorial, July 17, 2016: Fr. Peter Carota, 194... 13 hr kms 5
ColbyLOON is lying on the Sentinel again 14 hr Woof 51
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) 15 hr Woof 40
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 19 hr Parrot 75

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance