When is the Running of the LOONs to G...
John the lying crapsack

Santa Clara, CA

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
How's the job search going today John?
Any leads?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#43 Apr 20, 2013
Today?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#45 Apr 29, 2013
Get a job Colbyloser wrote:
Tell us again John, why the property management at FAT PAT's section-8 welfare ghetto is responsible for you being an unemployable failure?
Who spends all day spamming himself instead of looking for a job?
Well?
Buzz

Alameda, CA

#46 May 4, 2013
It looks like the loons on Grandview are very busy "running" off at the mouth as they wallow in the leach field at the section 8 sty they cohabit in Mission Garedens.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#47 Jul 3, 2013
Now it's "running of the Loons OUT of Grandview"!!!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#48 Jul 3, 2013
DBS wrote:
Now it's "running of the Loons OUT of Grandview"!!!
Circle September 17 on your calendar. I'm pretty sure that will become theLocal Loon Begone Day!
WooF Kaboom

Santa Cruz, CA

#49 Jul 3, 2013
Colby's emotional assistance cats will finally be safe from you WooF. By September 20, 2013 they will beyond your reach and those of your matches and explosives.

https://socialreader.com/me/content/vIB7L...
WooF

United States

#50 Jul 4, 2013
WooF Kaboom wrote:
Colby's emotional assistance cats will finally be safe from you WooF. By September 20, 2013 they will beyond your reach and those of your matches and explosives.
https://socialreader.com/me/content/vIB7L...
If you were so happy about being evicted John why did you write a letter to the whistleblower website to help get you to stay in your prison at Mission Gardens Apartments?

Unfortunately Colbyloon no one in this area wants to be associated with you or will support you or will give you a place to live. You've burned all your bridges!
WooFz dumb dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#51 Jul 4, 2013
You are one stupid dog. You have not a clue about all the people in NYC and DC I've been talking to on the phone. My voicemail was full for several days so I had to download a whole bunch of messages.

You live in small town Santa Cruz reality (living here with your trust fund while raking in Obama Bucks as a moocher). I operate in the big country national scene while networking with government officials and political/legal advocacy groups. You're just a dumb coyote. You can't comprehend 1/100 of my advocacy efforts.
WooF

United States

#52 Jul 4, 2013
WooFz dumb dog wrote:
You are one stupid dog. You have not a clue about all the people in NYC and DC I've been talking to on the phone. My voicemail was full for several days so I had to download a whole bunch of messages.
You live in small town Santa Cruz reality (living here with your trust fund while raking in Obama Bucks as a moocher). I operate in the big country national scene while networking with government officials and political/legal advocacy groups. You're just a dumb coyote. You can't comprehend 1/100 of my advocacy efforts.
That is probably the funniest thing you have ever written, John. If you had any support at all you wouldn't be writing a crybaby letter just a week ago to a whistleblower organization. If things were going so well why were you crying about being evicted? You are so full of it, John that you need a horse enema!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#54 Jul 4, 2013
WooFz dumb dog wrote:
... You can't comprehend 1/100 of my advocacy efforts.
That's your problem, John. NOBODY comprehends your advocacy efforts.

You think you're a man of convictions, but you're just a guy with evictions.
Dim dog

Santa Cruz, CA

#55 Jul 4, 2013
Just keep on WooFing. You proving what a dimwit you are.
WooF

United States

#56 Jul 4, 2013
Dim dog wrote:
Just keep on WooFing. You proving what a dimwit you are.
Talk about the dimwit let's take a look at you, John Colby, soon to be evicted section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.

John is going, going, GONE ---Evicted by September 20!!
Good Dog WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#57 Jul 5, 2013
When TBSC is toppling and your wannabe surfer meth freaks are running out like ants from a stomped anthill, you'll be wishing you never questioned John Colby's advocacy efforts. You WooF are responsible for drawing John Colby's attention towards TBSC. John Barisone, Steve Clerk, The Cube's, Heather Babcock, Comstock's, and Robinson's can all thank you for ruining their gravy train. Kudos to you WooF!!!
WooF

Pacifica, CA

#58 Jul 5, 2013
Good Dog WooF wrote:
When TBSC is toppling and your wannabe surfer meth freaks are running out like ants from a stomped anthill, you'll be wishing you never questioned John Colby's advocacy efforts. You WooF are responsible for drawing John Colby's attention towards TBSC. John Barisone, Steve Clerk, The Cube's, Heather Babcock, Comstock's, and Robinson's can all thank you for ruining their gravy train. Kudos to you WooF!!!
More nonsensical posting from the man JS Co. just kicked to the curb.

As far as I know TBSC and the people you've named above are doing great, while you're being evicted from a section 8 fleabag to even lesser accommodations.
You lost, John, but what can you expect from a lifelong loser!
WooF

United States

#60 Jul 6, 2013
Correction: The Loon is being run out of Grandview Avenue in mid-September much to the delight of his neighbors!
WooF

United States

#61 Jul 11, 2013
WooF wrote:
Correction: The Loon is being run out of Grandview Avenue in mid-September much to the delight of his neighbors!
And to those of us in the Topix forum!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#62 Jul 11, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
And to those of us in the Topix forum!
Here's another fat topix troll....

Dave Beebe trolls as 'Donny B'

http://mobeam.com/about/
https://www.facebook.com/dave.beebe3
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92202165 @N00/
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#63 Jul 12, 2013
How's the apartment search going John?

Kinda like your job search?
Loon A Tic

Walnut Creek, CA

#65 Jul 13, 2013
The loon is being run out of Grandview Avenue because John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 7 hr The Reich Stuff 71
News Santa Cruz Biotech to close research lab, pay $... 22 hr Three Days Paleo 1
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? Mon Zoweeee 6
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) Mon Zoweeee 122
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) Mon Zoweeee 31
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) Mon WooF 13
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 22 Zoweeee 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages