Lets send the peruvians to the Medi-cal estate recovery plan!!!

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2014
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 2, 2014
The peruvian racketeering groups obviously ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS. THEY DO NOT DESERVE COUNTY EMPLOYEE HEALTH CARE--lets send them to the medi-cal estate recovery plan!!! That will do them a world of good.!!1
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Its legal to MURDER AND RAPE THE KIDS IN SANTA CRUZ COUNTY!!1

WHY ARE we paying for these people's healthcare??

Look at these stats!!!! BULLSH_T~!!!!!

http://www.cityofsantacruz.com/index.aspx...
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2014
Download this flyer and distribute--IF YOU WANT YOUR FAMILIES TO STOP BEING MURDERED WITH LITTLE OR NO PROSECUTION!!

http://flic.kr/p/jHd1UK
Oooh Jeffie

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2014
But FAT Pat is still waiting for you to tongue her diseases clam!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2014
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#6 Feb 2, 2014
Oooh Jeffie wrote:
Oh I know,murder 1-2-3 are different for the peruvians,the kids don't count--its okay to date rape, property and social service racketeering are all-right??
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#7 Feb 2, 2014
Oooh Jeffie wrote:
THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR KIDS ALREADY GOT HIV/AIDS ETC.--AND YOUR RACKETEERING GAMES ARE SO LAME AND WEAK, a drunk wino could take your as- clean the fk out in 4 seconds and just about send the whole lot of you to the medi-cal estate recovery plan--WHERE YOU BELONG!!! IN fact, lets tell the american homeless victims how to do just that after you stepped all over their constitution rights racketeering and committing WORSE felonies than most of the homeless do.
jeffry helms

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2014
Look at this BNAI incompetent person--LOOK AT HER DARK HPV EYES---HER CERVICAL CANCER HEALTHCARE BILLS ARE GOING TO BE 5 MILLION $$$-and she does not want to do her job properly--along with the rest of bnai--IF THEY GOT HPV-HIV/AIDS/CYSTS-- THROW THEIR AS-'S CLEAN THE FK OUT THE DOOR, they could care less if the kids get raped and murdered-etc.-

http://flic.kr/p/jpjKnh

THE PERUVIANS GOTTA GO--BETTER YET--TAKE OUT THE COUNTY HEALTHCARE PLAN,--PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#9 Feb 2, 2014
Need I say how horrendous the peru hasisics are, and shining path--"whites" don't go into asian latino areas, asian latino hasidic or not----500 yards off the tourist trail--the white tourists get robbed and beaten if not kidnapped--

http://www.sunray22b.net/jews_in_peru.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shining_Path

the fact everyone let them property and social service racketeer for 30 years-is amazing--no RICO or federal interference.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#10 Feb 3, 2014
The peruvians are asking "jeff, why in the fk are you saying this"?-- Because generally---you guys are greedy and incompetent at the same time!!! let me it one more time-GREEDY AND INCOMPETENT at the same time----because you deal in narcotic's etc., and you don't have to touch or sell the dope to be involved with the std's and giant std/drug healthcare bills--but you guys are stepping on your own dic, bigtime---a wino could take you out , state wide!!!! If not nation wide-----because primarily the peruvians are dependent on the std/drug healthcare--if you lose your free healthcare rides---and the free healthcare might go anyways with out the wino, but, that means the healthcare turns into a "loan", with the medi cal estate recovery plan, that means in 10 years or less, you gotta leave if not when you lose your free healthcare ride-etc., why in gods name do want so much---?? Are you stupid?? You can't run the state of california in the ground and not expect nothing to happen, that wannabe guise only goes so far, and std/drug healthcare does not get delivered in the rain by bicycle to 2 million people-that's just not possible. The racial bullcrap--I can see, lots of people do that, but the greedy incompetency , you guys can't run the show.--you not good enough.
jeffry helms

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2014
If you think you got 5 million$ to pay for cervical cancer procedures--you don't----I don't care you got the 3 foot long armor plated golden shiny do-henry--that ain't good enough--your still going to be hurting in the pocket book-that's 4 houses!
Helmtazztick

Watsonville, CA

#12 Feb 4, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
If you think you got 5 million$ to pay for cervical cancer procedures--you don't----I don't care you got the 3 foot long armor plated golden shiny do-henry--that ain't good enough--your still going to be hurting in the pocket book-that's 4 houses!
Good to see 'motormonkey' back on the Sentinel. Ain't seen him since about 2004 or so. Looooooong time ago.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/letters/ci_2...
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#13 Feb 13, 2014
Helmtazztick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see 'motormonkey' back on the Sentinel. Ain't seen him since about 2004 or so. Looooooong time ago.
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/letters/ci_2...
Better scrape the peruvian smeg crust out of the inside of our eyelids--you just stuck up for major incompetence in our legal system and felony racketeering.
Oooh Jeffie

San Jose, CA

#14 Feb 13, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Better scrape the peruvian smeg crust out of the inside of our eyelids--you just stuck up for major incompetence in our legal system and felony racketeering.
But what about FAT Pat?

She's still waiting for you to tongue her diseased clam.

you can find her on CFAB
JohnPorkxPat

Foster City, CA

#15 Feb 13, 2014
Oooh Jeffie wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about FAT Pat?
She's still waiting for you to tongue her diseased clam.
you can find her on CFAB
She looks like this [metrosantacruz.com/metro-sant a-cruz/08.12.09/news-0932.html ]
and is encased in her brother John's Peruvian smeg crust. She's saving a giant dose of STD's for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My father the WWII Vet never complained about h... (May '13) 5 hr DBS 27
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 5 hr AHM LOS BGS 4,791
How's the job search going John? (Feb '14) 7 hr DBS 23
Things in your backyard-- 8 hr Helms-enator 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Ode to John Colby 11 hr hTLR 23
Security fencing, photo IDs new additions to Sa... 13 hr Helms-enator 4
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE