Why I think DBS has a TRUST FUND

Why I think DBS has a TRUST FUND

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
We can't know anything for sure on topix. The users post anonymously, and there has been a lot of lying and trolling going on, especially by DBS.

First....DBS spams topix at an extreme level....because he has so much tim, he doesn't seem to work, and if he does, he is wasting a dramatic amount of time there, which to me reeks of the self-entitlement that comes from having a trust fund.

Second....DBS, denies having a trust fund all the time. Thou dost protest too much, I say.

Third....I don't really care what the truth is until DBS can verify the information he communicates to us. A lot of different people have spoofed him and posted under his name, and nothing on topix seems true to me, it all seems like parody.

Fourth....I just get the vibe he is spoiled, and the Wimp and the Blimp thread is about that. DBS acts like a preppy, spoiled, rich kid, so I assume he is one and has a trust fund like most of them do.

Fifth...He constantly accuses Robert Norse of having a trust fund, of being a multimillionaire, of owning a large property in Felton, having a large cash-flow, etc, but he can't and wont provide any proof of that. I see DBS projecting his own situation on other people. I think DBS may hate himself and the spoiled trust fund baby he acts like.

Sixth....I use some pretty unusual interrogation methods here on topix, and when I throw some things I think are obviously false out there, DBS always takes the bait and confirms that there must be some kernel of truth in what was said.

Seventh....In one thread DBS said he was Dan B Sullivan. But now he denies this. How are we to believe anything he says?

That pretty much sums it up. If I have made any errors here I hope people will correct me, but what I really want is for DBS to admit who he really is so we can clear up the misinformation here if there is any.

DBS, do you have a job that you actually work at? Are you violating work rules as you harass and threaten other topix users from your work station?

Or do you have a trust fund, and was I right that your daddy was a rags to riches patriot who went from welfare recipient to multi-millionaire sniper manufacturer?

What is the truth?

Who are you?

DBS, you can set the record straight by identifying yourself, though that will mean that you will have to stop lying so much.

Oh, the parody that we call topix.
Fess up WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jun 13, 2013
What do you have to say for yourself WooF? Explanations appreciated.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
We can't know anything for sure on topix. The users post anonymously, and there has been a lot of lying and trolling going on, especially by DBS.
First....DBS spams topix at an extreme level....because he has so much tim, he doesn't seem to work, and if he does, he is wasting a dramatic amount of time there, which to me reeks of the self-entitlement that comes from having a trust fund.
Second....DBS, denies having a trust fund all the time. Thou dost protest too much, I say.
Third....I don't really care what the truth is until DBS can verify the information he communicates to us. A lot of different people have spoofed him and posted under his name, and nothing on topix seems true to me, it all seems like parody.
Fourth....I just get the vibe he is spoiled, and the Wimp and the Blimp thread is about that. DBS acts like a preppy, spoiled, rich kid, so I assume he is one and has a trust fund like most of them do.
Fifth...He constantly accuses Robert Norse of having a trust fund, of being a multimillionaire, of owning a large property in Felton, having a large cash-flow, etc, but he can't and wont provide any proof of that. I see DBS projecting his own situation on other people. I think DBS may hate himself and the spoiled trust fund baby he acts like.
Sixth....I use some pretty unusual interrogation methods here on topix, and when I throw some things I think are obviously false out there, DBS always takes the bait and confirms that there must be some kernel of truth in what was said.
Seventh....In one thread DBS said he was Dan B Sullivan. But now he denies this. How are we to believe anything he says?
That pretty much sums it up. If I have made any errors here I hope people will correct me, but what I really want is for DBS to admit who he really is so we can clear up the misinformation here if there is any.
DBS, do you have a job that you actually work at? Are you violating work rules as you harass and threaten other topix users from your work station?
Or do you have a trust fund, and was I right that your daddy was a rags to riches patriot who went from welfare recipient to multi-millionaire sniper manufacturer?
What is the truth?
Who are you?
DBS, you can set the record straight by identifying yourself, though that will mean that you will have to stop lying so much.
Oh, the parody that we call topix.
Not one single strand of truth in that manure pile.

And the BJ/UCSC failure playbook keeps on failing....
WooooFF

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2013
This thread was initiated by a lying John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Still no explanations

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jun 13, 2013
WooF is still evading these valid questions. WooF refuses to explain himself. This suggests WooF is guilty as charged.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Still no explanations wrote:
WooF is still evading these valid questions. WooF refuses to explain himself. This suggests WooF is guilty as charged.
And ColbyLOSERLOON still hasn't explained why the taxpayers are stuck paying for his "FREE" ride that he's always complaining about!!!

Or why he won't get FAT Pat away from the Marlboro mushroom cloud!!!
WooF question mark

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Jun 13, 2013
How did WooF know Pat Colby's neighbor smoke Marlboros? That's what his squeeze P^3 smokes — coincidence?
Poof

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jun 13, 2013
WooF question mark wrote:
How did WooF know Pat Colby's neighbor smoke Marlboros? That's what his squeeze P^3 smokes — coincidence?
How do you know what this persons neighbor smokes?
spambreakfasttro lls

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jun 27, 2013
everyone in TBSC haz a bank account and to ME thats just as bad as a trust fund.
oaktown

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Jun 27, 2013
spambreakfasttrolls wrote:
everyone in TBSC haz a bank account and to ME thats just as bad as a trust fund.
That explains why you are an idiot.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jun 27, 2013
spambreakfasttrolls wrote:
everyone in TBSC haz a bank account and to ME thats just as bad as a trust fund.
Sure thing whackjob.

just like the WWII GI bill was "collecting welfare".

Now anybody who deposits their PAYCHECK that they WORKED FOR in their Bank account is as bad as a "Trustfund"

And this KOOK claims to have a PHD!!!!
Stiff Armania

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jun 27, 2013
The Santa Cruz people are happy in the knowledge that the constantly changing leadership has now been replaced by a fixed pole; a force which considers itself the representative of the best idealism...

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/11/09/ro...
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Stiff Armania wrote:
The Santa Cruz people are happy in the knowledge that the constantly changing leadership has now been replaced by a fixed pole; a force which considers itself the representative of the best idealism...
https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/11/09/ro...
Do you think that Robert Norse is DBS's father?

Did DBS get the trust fund from him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) 1 hr All of Santa Cruz 63
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 19 hr Tourist in Anaheim 26
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mon Minimum wage 2,651
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages