Armed robbers steal backpack of man in Santa Cruz

Police stopped a car believed to have been involved in a 211 armed robbery on Lincoln and Chestnut streets in Santa Cruz on Tuesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
signed wid n X

Richmond, CA

#57 Oct 13, 2010
RacistsAreIgnorant wrote:
Did you foolios read the names? Not Hispanic sounding to me! U racists caught with ur pants down lolz
yep, I'm wit ya on dis one homes, people are scared to have free thought, someone might laugh at them, and rasist groups are allways looking for weak impressionable minds, they're the easiest to poison. Pure hate can only survive in numbers to stay alive in its twisted, intoxicating, exchange, between the scared, lonely, gene pool pond scum.
The technology and science that's supposed to make us stronger, has ended natural selection, weakening us, it's only a matter of time before we die off, we can only hope that it happens before we kill our host, the Earth !!!
2justme

San Jose, CA

#58 Oct 13, 2010
Justme wrote:
Mexican gangs..........ruining California one city at a time.Yea,I know.Not P.C. but true.F P.C.!
Read the update they dont sound like mexican names.
NO CHOO CHOO

Santa Cruz, CA

#59 Oct 13, 2010
who cares about race-execute all scum-and offer equal access to the rope

hang all punks-race and culture not the issue-the act is

and show the world-that we dont show bias when we slowhang some punkass puke.

and tear out the hobo highway=fence of n build it up!
FFS

Scottsdale, AZ

#62 Oct 13, 2010
joe six pack wrote:
kudos to the boys in blue. Were the men in the low rider legal?
"They arrested John Phillip McCowan, 24, Raymond Smith Carpue, 26, and a 17-year-old on suspicion of robbery, conspiracy and possession of an unlawful weapon. "
What do you think?
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...
FFS

Scottsdale, AZ

#63 Oct 13, 2010
Lucas wrote:
Were the assailants:
Polynesians?
Canadians?
Icelandic?
Africans?
Irish?
Germans?
Italians?
Asians?
Eskimos?
No, the Sentinel won't even print it anymore...
Hey Lucas, the update is here: http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

And their names are: John Phillip McCowan, 24, Raymond Smith Carpue, 26

Whoops.
chef1

Watsonville, CA

#64 Oct 14, 2010
At least when I held up by shotgun in East Detroit the punks had the "smarts" to do it at night in back alley had starting problems with my car and a friend was assisting with me his jumper cables. These bright punks must have needed
their dope real bad to try and pull this off during daylight.
SOPHIA CARPUE

Los Gatos, CA

#65 Aug 17, 2011
RAYMOND IS SERVING 15 TO LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS ROBBERY I THINK BOUT HIIM EVERYDAY I BLAM THE WEAK ASS SYSTEM FOR NOT KEEPING ON AN ANKEL MONITER NOW WONT BE AROUND TO WATCH HIS GROW UP WHAT I FIND REALLY SAD BOUT THIS IS THE TIME THEY GAVE HIM 15 TO LIFE AND HE DIDNT KILL ANYONE BUT THEY GAVE OSCAR GRANTS KILLER 2 YRS NAD HES ALREADY OUT THIS GOVERNMENT AND JUSTICE SYSTEM IS ASS BACKWARDS EFF THE SYSTEM EFF THE GOVERNMENT & F-YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!
byron moreno

Honduras

#66 Jan 7, 2013
SOPHIA CARPUE wrote:
RAYMOND IS SERVING 15 TO LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS ROBBERY I THINK BOUT HIIM EVERYDAY I BLAM THE WEAK ASS SYSTEM FOR NOT KEEPING ON AN ANKEL MONITER NOW WONT BE AROUND TO WATCH HIS GROW UP WHAT I FIND REALLY SAD BOUT THIS IS THE TIME THEY GAVE HIM 15 TO LIFE AND HE DIDNT KILL ANYONE BUT THEY GAVE OSCAR GRANTS KILLER 2 YRS NAD HES ALREADY OUT THIS GOVERNMENT AND JUSTICE SYSTEM IS ASS BACKWARDS EFF THE SYSTEM EFF THE GOVERNMENT & F-YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!

I think about my brother everyday im trying to get a hold of him.stay strong luv'd 1.Im in honduras i would like to be able to talk to raymond
Thnx

Santa Cruz, CA

#67 Jan 7, 2013
forty minutes till five wrote:
<quoted text>
dog epadermus,....aaaaaaah no,...rug paramedic,....aaaaah nope, that wasn't it,..... I need a bong hit first,......what was I talkin' about ? mmmmmm chocolate bunny,......daaaah yep
Freakin' Hilarious! First sincere laugh I had all day- thanks.
Anonymous in San Jose CA

San Jose, CA

#68 Jul 13, 2013
When I knew one of these men he was a drug dealer, drug user, pimp, cheater, owned an AK 47 and he emotionally and physically abused me.

When I finally got the courage to leave him, he robbed me leaving me with only $10 to my name until my next paycheck in two weeks when I was only making $8/hr at the time.

That year of my life is something that still haunts me. He deserves to be in jail. The alternative is he would be dead or would have killed someone eventually or maybe already has and never got caught.

I now own a small business and am doing well. But, still have nightmares of the abuse. PTSD I was told.
Was he WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#69 Jul 13, 2013
Was this drug dealer, drug user, pimp, cheat, who owned an AK 47 who emotionally and physically go the stalker codes: "DBS", "Buzz", "Donny B.", "Reality Check Santa Cruz", "WooF", or "Xanthippe"?

If so, email me at karma@cruzio.com I'll contact (federal) law enforcement for you because he's been stalking me too and I want to see him behind bars.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#70 Jul 13, 2013
Was he WooF wrote:
Was this drug dealer, drug user, pimp, cheat, who owned an AK 47 who emotionally and physically go the stalker codes: "DBS", "Buzz", "Donny B.", "Reality Check Santa Cruz", "WooF", or "Xanthippe"?
If so, email me at karma@cruzio.com I'll contact (federal) law enforcement for you because he's been stalking me too and I want to see him behind bars.
and the trainwreck keeps on getting worse....
xtc

Santa Cruz, CA

#71 Jul 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
and the trainwreck keeps on getting worse....
Shhhhhhhhh....he's whistle-blowing.
LOL

Danville, CA

#72 Jul 13, 2013
xtc wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhhhh....he's whistle-blowing.
Train whistle blowing before the train wreck.
LOL

Santa Cruz, CA

#73 Jul 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Train whistle blowing before the train wreck.
Is that stuff from humboldt? Train wreck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 6 hr JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) 9 hr JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 14 hr John Colby 9
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) 16 hr not John Colby 4
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) 16 hr not John Colby 46
UC's enrollment guarantee gives students an edu... 18 hr homeless person 3
Need Help With English in 2015? 18 hr Supersonic28 1
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web