Should DBS get life in solitary confinement at Alcatraz?

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
Sooooeeeeeeeee

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Yes!!!

He deserves it because he broke FAT Pat's "rules"!!!!!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sooooeeeeeeeee wrote:
Yes!!!
He deserves it because he broke FAT Pat's "rules"!!!!!
Your DADDY sure ruined you with that trust fund.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your DADDY sure ruined you with that trust fund.
John, the best part of you was a wet spot on your mom and dad's sheets.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
John, the best part of you was a wet spot on your mom and dad's sheets.
DBS, did you even TRY looking for a job today or registering for classes at Cabrillo?

Or did you play around all day with your anonymous proxies?
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, did you even TRY looking for a job today or registering for classes at Cabrillo?
Or did you play around all day with your anonymous proxies?
I'm surprised you can even spell "anonymous proxies", John. I remember a time recently when you didn't know what they were. That's pretty bad for someone who supposedly has a PhD in computer Science, but then you don't impress me with your intelligence. Maybe that's why you have a 2.5 year work history after having been a Section 8 welfare parasite for the past 20+ years.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you can even spell "anonymous proxies", John. I remember a time recently when you didn't know what they were. That's pretty bad for someone who supposedly has a PhD in computer Science, but then you don't impress me with your intelligence. Maybe that's why you have a 2.5 year work history after having been a Section 8 welfare parasite for the past 20+ years.
My name isn't John.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Of course it is, John.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is, John.
You can call me John if you want to, DBS.

I realize you are stressed out.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me John if you want to, DBS.
I realize you are stressed out.
Why would I call you anything other than by your name, John?
And the Parrot said

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rawwwk!!!!
Buzz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Alcatraz for Colbyloser would be a giant step up from from the Mission Garedens Welfare Ghetto. Other than his butt-buddy jeffie helms he's the only poster on this forum whose quality of life would be improved if he were jailed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••