Scary thought -- Buzz might not be a ...

Scary thought -- Buzz might not be a teacher

Posted in the Soquel Forum

worried

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
If Buzz isn't a teacher then we don't know where Buzz could potentially be abusing children.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
worried wrote:
If Buzz isn't a teacher then we don't know where Buzz could potentially be abusing children.
Maybe he's an undercover SCPD, and a really good "Cook"???
Zombie Fan

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's an undercover SCPD, and a really good "Cook"???
Secret identity exposed?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Or one of the SCPD's Horses disguised to look like a Schoolteacher?
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
worried wrote:
Lunatic
Psychotic Colby

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2013
John "worried" Colby sure has a bee up his butt about Buzz. Maybe because he has gotten stung too many times. He might get better results if he'd stay on his medication and only post while sober. If he continues posting nonsense that no one with half a mind would find remotely credible he's going to get outed repeated as Topix's biggest whackjob by Buzz and many others.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
worried wrote:
Well hopefull someone from the public will recognize these same lies that Buzz has been telling, and they will act to protect any children that may be harmed.
Buzz

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2013
A really scary thought is when the creepy John Colby gets evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments that he may settle somewhere near you!
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hopefull someone from the public will recognize these same lies that Buzz has been telling, and they will act to protect any children that may be harmed.
I love the smell of BeckyLogic in the morning! If Buzz is telling lies about Colby, then he might not be a teacher and is a danger to children. But it's ok, because kids don't have pot receptors.
Reality Check

San Ramon, CA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the smell of BeckyLogic in the morning! If Buzz is telling lies about Colby, then he might not be a teacher and is a danger to children. But it's ok, because kids don't have pot receptors.
Get your own name and stop stealing mine, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County (May '15) 6 hr Emmanuel Goldstein 26
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4
honeless in santa cruz (Nov '15) Nov '15 JC Sux 6
News Gang problem lurks in Live Oak: Graffiti war la... (Mar '08) Jul '15 Crooknstormy 166

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages