Reposting Dangerous Teacher "Buzz" Alert

Reposting Dangerous Teacher "Buzz" Alert

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Marnie

Union City, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR ALERT: Please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL SC PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 2225 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather info about this dangerous person!
Johns a putz

Menlo Park, CA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Cut and paste Colby is at it again take a look at some more of his postings.

IndyCrap deleted the following post and rebuttals to it from Razer Ray after it had been up for several days. Why? It shows Colby to be a fool. You judge, and no, it's not meant to be comedy!

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Parents Group

Sunol, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Johns a putz wrote:
Cut and paste Colby is at it again take a look at some more of his postings.
IndyCrap deleted the following post and rebuttals to it from Razer Ray after it had been up for several days. Why? It shows Colby to be a fool. You judge, and no, it's not meant to be comedy!
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Buzz, It seems like you forgot you posted this:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

Read more creepy Buzz posts at:
Johns a putz

Menlo Park, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
John Colby aka Parents Group wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, It seems like you forgot you posted this:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
Read more creepy Buzz posts at:
John why did you fail to mention the reasons that over 30 of your neighbors wanted to have you evicted from your section 8 apartment where you've dwelled for years? I know they accused you of scaring their children, peeping in their apartment windows and illegally recording and taping them. The JS Co who manages the apartments had to slap you down hard after that. Your last chance. Too bad it's so hard to evict a nutjob on SSI, section 8 and food stamps, plus no other landlord could be found to take you. You've complained for the last 6+ years, but you're. Still there and the neighbors still hate you--and it's not because you're perceived to be LGBT. It's because you're a giant whiny pain in the ass which is why the local LGBT'S wouldn't help you.
LeiLOONY ColbyLOSER

San Jose, CA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Any leads?

Will you even TRY to earn a single penny this DECADE?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
John why did you fail to mention the reasons that over 30 of your neighbors wanted to have you evicted from your section 8 apartment where you've dwelled for years? I know they accused you of scaring their children, peeping in their apartment windows and illegally recording and taping them. The JS Co who manages the apartments had to slap you down hard after that. Your last chance. Too bad it's so hard to evict a nutjob on SSI, section 8 and food stamps, plus no other landlord could be found to take you. You've complained for the last 6+ years, but you're. Still there and the neighbors still hate you--and it's not because you're perceived to be LGBT. It's because you're a giant whiny pain in the ass which is why the local LGBT'S wouldn't help you.
Buzz, none of your anonymous harassment has harmed the Colbys, they still live there.
Johns a putz

Menlo Park, CA

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, none of your anonymous harassment has harmed the Colbys, they still live there.
I know you still live there John. You whine about it regularly in this forum and others. I'm posting this other information regarding you to new readers that may actually believe some of the stuff you say. After a look at your history and reading some of the things that you've written they will understand why people here ridicule you and think you're absolutely crazy.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you still live there John. You whine about it regularly in this forum and others. I'm posting this other information regarding you to new readers that may actually believe some of the stuff you say. After a look at your history and reading some of the things that you've written they will understand why people here ridicule you and think you're absolutely crazy.
As long as they also research Buzz, and spread his name around the community, it's all good.

John Colby has said people like Buzz have been harassing him for years.
Johns a putz

Menlo Park, CA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they also research Buzz, and spread his name around the community, it's all good.
John Colby has said people like Buzz have been harassing him for years.
Why do your neighbors still want you gone? You refer to them as "haters" and you cry about them. You've peeped through their windows, you've videotaped them and recorded them illegally and without permission. Would a normal person want to live near the psycho who wrote this!

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?your children are scared to death of you
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do your neighbors still want you gone? You refer to them as "haters" and you cry about them. You've peeped through their windows, you've videotaped them and recorded them illegally and without permission. Would a normal person want to live near the psycho who wrote this!
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?your children are scared to death of you
Another lie from Buzz/DBS

This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:

from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
Johns a putz

Menlo Park, CA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie from Buzz/DBS
This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:
from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
No lies John Colby just gives out way too much personal information on the Internet. And then he squeals like a stuck hog when people comment on it and talk about just how foolish he is.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
No lies John Colby just gives out way too much personal information on the Internet. And then he squeals like a stuck hog when people comment on it and talk about just how foolish he is.
Buzz, the Colbys never said anything about incest.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#13 Feb 15, 2013

Any leads?

That "Freshly minted" PHD was a BIG HELP!!!!!
20z2qv88

Brentwood, CA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
DBS wrote:
Any leads?
That "Freshly minted" PHD was a BIG HELP!!!!!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
20z2qv88 wrote:
Why did you post the following, Buzz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 6 hr bart88 48
AA a cult (Aug '10) 6 hr Wrong 25
How does this work? May 23 misbehaved 3
Huge tourism "stop" in Big Sur-loss of revenue ... May 23 giant problem 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) May 21 MARIBEL 1,035
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages