Schlicht Back Santa Cruz
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#44 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think the public safety task force should be dissolved because of the ignorance it perpetuates (exemplified by this whole Schlicht fiasco).
I wonder how much this ridiculous task force has cost the taxpayers so far?
It sounds like the task force is against actual public safety as well.
Okay...

Anyway, back to what you said is essential, and that is you want to pay more taxes. I provided you the easiest means to achieve that goal and adhere to your ethics, you should thank me.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#45 Aug 1, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...thank you for sharing.
Now tell me how anything I do or don't do keeps you from fulfilling your personal stated convictions?
I guess you could post your income tax forms from the last 5 years or so?

Is that a reasonable request?
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#46 Aug 1, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...
Anyway, back to what you said is essential, and that is you want to pay more taxes. I provided you the easiest means to achieve that goal and adhere to your ethics, you should thank me.
You didn't provide me with anything, but I think its great if we are agreeing on something.

Are we in agreement that....

1- Steve Schlicht's "I'm ok with junkies dying" facebook post is evidence that the public safety task force is a corrupt organization

and that

2- The public safety commission should be immediately dissolved to save the taxpayers money

Do you agree with both statements?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#47 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Y
1- Steve Schlicht's "I'm ok with junkies dying" facebook post is evidence that the public safety task force is a corrupt organization
and that
No it isn't any kind of "Evidence".

Even if you could prove it was true, the only thing it would prove is that he might have said something dumb.

Or that he doesn't care for Heroin Addicts.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#48 Aug 1, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't any kind of "Evidence".
Even if you could prove it was true, the only thing it would prove is that he might have said something dumb.
Or that he doesn't care for Heroin Addicts.
How dumb are you?

DBS, you are boring, but you are not going to bore me off of topix.

The link to where he admitted posting the comment has been posted several times on this thread already....

http://www.santacruz.com/news/2013/07/30/ange...

Troll harder, DBS.
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#49 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you could post your income tax forms from the last 5 years or so?
Is that a reasonable request?
Sure...right after you post your private medical records.
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#50 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't provide me with anything, but I think its great if we are agreeing on something.
Are we in agreement that....
1- Steve Schlicht's "I'm ok with junkies dying" facebook post is evidence that the public safety task force is a corrupt organization
and that
2- The public safety commission should be immediately dissolved to save the taxpayers money
Do you agree with both statements?
No, I don't agree with you. Until I can read that statement in its full context and have a chance to discuss it with him, I have more questions than conclusions.

You, on the other hand, are nothing more than a knee-jerk conclusion desperately seeking a justification.
Seeg High School

Santa Cruz, CA

#51 Aug 1, 2013
You're in, you're out. Speaking for myself, and other winners, you can tell them by the sweaters they drape over their shoulders, I'm in with the in crowd, I go where the in crowd goes, I say what the in crowd says.
More questions

Santa Cruz, CA

#52 Aug 1, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Until I can read that statement in its full context and have a chance to discuss it with him, I have more questions than conclusions.
Agreed. And those questions distract from the business of the Public Safety Commission.

Steve should focus his energy on his Bike Base website and leave the Commission to wiser people.
WooF

United States

#53 Aug 2, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...right after you post your private medical records.
ColbyLoon's medical records just from his shrink would need to be brought out by a forklift! You'd also need a hard drive with at least 1T of space if they were digitized!
not so fast

Gig Harbor, WA

#54 Aug 2, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
ColbyLoon's medical records just from his shrink would need to be brought out by a forklift! You'd also need a hard drive with at least 1T of space if they were digitized!
Since much of my taxes go to pay for his medical/psychological treatment, then a trade of my tax records for his medical records seems perfectly fair. His quick change of subject was hilarious...and reveals much about what he'd like hide in those medical records.

Toying with this imbecile is like shooting fish in a barrel....but it's also kind like picking on a retarded child. So I'm done. Colby can go back to his precious delusional ramblings and paranoid conspiracy theories. They mean nothing and have zero weight in the world of reality.

In the end, his demise is of own making....and it was his choice to make it a spectator sport.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#55 Aug 2, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Since much of my taxes go to pay for his medical/psychological treatment, then a trade of my tax records for his medical records seems perfectly fair. His quick change of subject was hilarious...and reveals much about what he'd like hide in those medical records.
Toying with this imbecile is like shooting fish in a barrel....but it's also kind like picking on a retarded child. So I'm done. Colby can go back to his precious delusional ramblings and paranoid conspiracy theories. They mean nothing and have zero weight in the world of reality.
In the end, his demise is of own making....and it was his choice to make it a spectator sport.
Bullseye!!

I couldn't have said it better.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#56 Aug 2, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't agree with you. Until I can read that statement in its full context and have a chance to discuss it with him, I have more questions than conclusions.
You, on the other hand, are nothing more than a knee-jerk conclusion desperately seeking a justification.
Exactly my point.

The mayor and the city council should be able to read all of the comments Schlicht made when he said he was fine with junkies dying. They should also question him publicly about it.

Also, the city attorney should interview him. Patient dumping is illegal, and I'm sure sending people out of county to die is also illegal and would put the city at risk legally.

Would you agree that Schlicht should be temporariliy relieved of his duties until a full public hearing could be held?
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#57 Aug 2, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Since much of my taxes go to pay for his medical/psychological treatment, then a trade of my tax records for his medical records seems perfectly fair. His quick change of subject was hilarious...and reveals much about what he'd like hide in those medical records.
Toying with this imbecile is like shooting fish in a barrel....but it's also kind like picking on a retarded child. So I'm done. Colby can go back to his precious delusional ramblings and paranoid conspiracy theories. They mean nothing and have zero weight in the world of reality.
In the end, his demise is of own making....and it was his choice to make it a spectator sport.
I'm not "Colby" and none of the sales tax you pay goes to my medical care. I pay for my own medical care.

From the way you are speaking, I seriously doubt you are a taxpayer beyond paying local sales tax.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#58 Aug 2, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullseye!!
I couldn't have said it better.
But you didn't say it. You know the taxes I pay go to subsidize the public assistance your son receives.

Also, your father received federal welfare benefits at a time when my family paid a lot in federal taxes.

And you have said that you are retired and that you are eligible for welfare and disability payments, so I assume the taxes I pay go to you.

That's three generations of your family that my family has subsidized.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#59 Aug 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didn't say it. You know the taxes I pay go to subsidize the public assistance your son receives.
Also, your father received federal welfare benefits at a time when my family paid a lot in federal taxes.
And you have said that you are retired and that you are eligible for welfare and disability payments, so I assume the taxes I pay go to you.
That's three generations of your family that my family has subsidized.
Lying crapsack.

A career welfare parasite like YOU doesn't pay taxes.

You leech your useless existence from the WORK that other people do.
WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#60 Aug 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you agree that Schlicht should be temporariliy relieved of his duties until a full public hearing could be held?
No, John

I do agree that you should be permanently 'relieved' of your apartment when the Sheriff comes to evict you.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#61 Aug 2, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
A career welfare parasite like YOU doesn't pay taxes.
You leech your useless existence from the WORK that other people do.
Its your family that has accepted welfare, not mine.

Three generations of your klan has leeched off of my family.

You're welcome.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#62 Aug 2, 2013
forty five days....
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#63 Aug 2, 2013
DBS wrote:
forty five days....
Until your next welfare check?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice parking job Fat-ass 43 min Phyllis 6
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County (May '15) Thu Emmanuel Goldstein 26
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4
honeless in santa cruz (Nov '15) Nov '15 JC Sux 6

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages