First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
DANGEROUS TEACHER ALERT, IMPORTANT INFO, HIS NICKNAME IS BUZZ AND HE IS ACCUSING REAL PEOPLE OF INCEST: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for incest allegations by Buzz and his fake names.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL SC COUNTY PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Post it here! Repost it!
Buzz

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
The above post was written by John Colby under one of his many pseudonyms. He also wrote the following. See if he's believable?

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
The above post was written by John Colby under one of his many pseudonyms. He also wrote the following. See if he's believable?
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Why do you tell lies like this, Buzz?

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Buzz

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2013
John why don't you start posting under your new accurate name Chester the molester the Grandview pervert who's neighbors claims he is a child molester?

I find it very significant that you haven't denied that there was an eviction petition turned in by 28 neighbors that did make that accusation amongst others.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
John why don't you start posting under your new accurate name Chester the molester the Grandview pervert who's neighbors claims he is a child molester?
I find it very significant that you haven't denied that there was an eviction petition turned in by 28 neighbors that did make that accusation amongst others.
I have no knowledge of this petition, other than what has been posted on topix, and I dont think the lies of Colby's neighbors justify your own lies about him.

You are a bad person, Buzz, and you are motivating me to take my research about you to the next level, because you seem like a real danger to the community.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no knowledge of this petition, other than what has been posted on topix, and I dont think the lies of Colby's neighbors justify your own lies about him.
You are a bad person, Buzz, and you are motivating me to take my research about you to the next level, because you seem like a real danger to the community.
Research all you want, ColbyLoon for we know you are a danger to the community. Unfortunately you've been outed and people know who you are where you live and how to be able to phone you should they choose to express their outrage for your outrageously disgusting behavior
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Research all you want, ColbyLoon for we know you are a danger to the community. Unfortunately you've been outed and people know who you are where you live and how to be able to phone you should they choose to express their outrage for your outrageously disgusting behavior
You have been harassing and lying about the Colbys for years. Nothing is going to change for them on that level.
ColbyLOON got STOMPED

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Sure thing nutbag!!

Just like the imaginary Methcookers are undercover SCPD!!!
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
ColbyLOON got STOMPED wrote:
Sure thing nutbag!!
Just like the imaginary Methcookers are undercover SCPD!!!
You're responding to me, D---not the loon!:)
DBS

Benicia, CA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text> Okay..;)
The LOON must have hit the "abuse" button
Buzz

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
The LOON must have hit the "abuse" button
Dammit! I just snorted a fine craft beer onto my iPhone . Thank God for Lifeproof phone condoms.:)
Naomi

San Francisco, CA

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been harassing and lying about the Colbys for years. Nothing is going to change for them on that level.
Thank you for all the hard work you have done, RC!!!!!!
Buzz

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Naomi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for all the hard work you have done, RC!!!!!!
Naomi a.k.a. John Colby loser why don't you address the fact that 28 of your neighbors actually signed a petition to have you evicted because they can thought you were a child molester?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Naomi a.k.a. John Colby loser why don't you address the fact that 28 of your neighbors actually signed a petition to have you evicted because they can thought you were a child molester?
Naomi lives off the grid, she doesnt have "28 neighbors"...
the Loon

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Naomi lives off the grid, she doesnt have "28 neighbors"...
No, but you do ColbyLoon and they want you evicted! Why don't you want to discuss their petition?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Naomi lives off the grid... which is why she is posting on Topix. Damn, John, you're not very good at this. You realize 'the grid' includes the internet, no?
And how would you know anything about 'Naomi'? Oh, that's right, from your 'parents group meetings'. Those must be a hoot. Where do you find the space to fit all one of you?
the Loon

United States

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Naomi lives off the grid... which is why she is posting on Topix. Damn, John, you're not very good at this. You realize 'the grid' includes the internet, no?
And how would you know anything about 'Naomi'? Oh, that's right, from your 'parents group meetings'. Those must be a hoot. Where do you find the space to fit all one of you?
Why did 28 of your neighbors claim you are a child molester ColbyLoon?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Naomi lives off the grid... which is why she is posting on Topix. Damn, John, you're not very good at this. You realize 'the grid' includes the internet, no?
And how would you know anything about 'Naomi'? Oh, that's right, from your 'parents group meetings'. Those must be a hoot. Where do you find the space to fit all one of you?
I knew you would enjoy examining the details of my comment.

Naomi works at a coffee shop....surprise!!!!!

Now stop using my name, troll.
the Loon

United States

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would enjoy examining the details of my comment.
Naomi works at a coffee shop....surprise!!!!!
Now stop using my name, troll.
She came out of your lower orifice after way too many drugs ColbyLoon. Real people don't hang with crackpot molesters.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#26 Feb 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
...Naomi works at a coffee shop...
Excellent progress, John. Now where does Jeb work? You've got your own little SimCity in your head.
It's better to have imaginary friends than no friends at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hows the hangover going Tom 47 min Reality Check 28
The Jimmy Springer Show 1 hr John Colby 23
DBS/TMC is an alcoholic (Oct '14) 10 hr Reality Check 12
News Watsonville man found guilty of possessing cock... (Mar '09) 11 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 34
All quiet on the Western front 13 hr Reality Check 10
Archive for bigot posts by Donny B (Dec '13) 13 hr Je Suis Tom C 197
Hows the job search going John 19 hr Reality Check 4
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]