John's Valentine poem for FAT Pat

John's Valentine poem for FAT Pat

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
I wonder if Buzz is also going to post some more incest allegations here?

Archive for incest posts by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Buzz

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Too bad you can't tell us apart, perv boy. You've also given me credit for honey badger's posts.
You are really stupid and depraved and I don't think their is anything too sleazy for you.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Too bad you can't tell us apart, perv boy. You've also given me credit for honey badger's posts.
You are really stupid and depraved and I don't think their is anything too sleazy for you.
Your posts make how depraved you are very clear. You even threaten John with the name you registered with topix. It's all in that link.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going John?
Any leads?
You've got it backwards calling Steve Clark a "Media Hog" on Indycrap.
How's your trust fund doing?
Buzz

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your trust fund doing?
Oink!! How's your abnormally obese sister doing today? Are you two going to be playing twister for the delight of your neighbors a little bit later?

Has the SCPD found your missing welfare check yet? Or are they still investigating the birdshit on Fat Pat's bumper and checking into how mean your neighbors are to you?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
You already know I haven't got a trustfund.
Go bonk your FAT sister!!
Yes, you have a trust fund, you lying, flabby, spoiled little brat.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have a trust fund, you lying, flabby, spoiled little brat.
And you don't have a pot to piss in. you lying obese section 8 welfare parasite!
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Where do you think he'll take his FAT Patunia for dinner since they bankrupted the Fuji Buffet?

Do most restaurants accept food stamps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 21 hr Al eister 1,383
News Epicenter blog: Umbrella Man sighting? (Feb '09) Apr 19 Chris 34
News Dr. Glenn Harper, a neurosurgeon returning to T... (Oct '10) Apr 7 richard 9
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4

Soquel Jobs

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages