Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11555 Aug 27, 2012
wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like maybe you had a bad experience with people being less than honest. To label all marijuana smokers as thieves and idiots because of a few examples you've witnessed isn't fair in my opinion. I have never cheated anyone nor have I dictated how they should live their lives. When I started working in a factory in Cincinnati, Ohio back in the early 70's, I was allowed to bring my car (for music) and bong pipe (sitting on the hood) into the factory because I always tripled production on the machinery I ran and the quality was "top notch" as they put it.
I was raised to not be lazy and work to earn my living. I was promoted to supervisor quickly and retired after 22 years with the company. I smoked marijuana every day while working there and they knew it and always said that it amazed them how I could do that. Marijuana affects everyone differently so I can see how you may have had a bad experience with some people. I believe that if you are lazy and dishonest, smoking marijuana will not improve on that very much. Now my wife and I run three businesses and I still smoke marijuana every day, i'm 62. Life is good especially when you know how to take advantage of the herbs that God gave us.
listen.. you addicts go on this forum ranting about how "good" all you potheads are.

and then, when I counter your image with bad examples, you tell me that I can't categorize all potheads the same?

fact is... there are more bad potheads then there are good potheads. that is why there is a LAW on the books. get it, genius?

marijuana is bad for society. potheads break the laws when they see fit because in their mind the law doesn't apply to them.

that means every pothead is a criminal by current law.

if they are so sincere about being law abiding citizens, they would try to vote the law down. but no, they rather break the law whenever they see fit.

frankly, if this frame of mind spreads, nobody is going to listen to the laws anymore...maybe I will go rob a pothead just for the hell of it. what's wrong with that?

hey. if they don't want to follow the laws, why should I?
Goofball

Covina, CA

#11556 Aug 27, 2012
Goofball has many players this year.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11557 Aug 27, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
listen.. you addicts go on this forum ranting about how "good" all you potheads are.
and then, when I counter your image with bad examples, you tell me that I can't categorize all potheads the same?
fact is... there are more bad potheads then there are good potheads. that is why there is a LAW on the books. get it, genius?
marijuana is bad for society. potheads break the laws when they see fit because in their mind the law doesn't apply to them.
that means every pothead is a criminal by current law.
if they are so sincere about being law abiding citizens, they would try to vote the law down. but no, they rather break the law whenever they see fit.
frankly, if this frame of mind spreads, nobody is going to listen to the laws anymore...maybe I will go rob a pothead just for the hell of it. what's wrong with that?
hey. if they don't want to follow the laws, why should I?
Looks to me as if you are the one on here ranting. I guess you aren't looking for anything good to say about anyone so you rant on with your lame ideas and examples. Its your right to believe as you wish but I don't think you are being honest in your assesments of those who use marijuana.

You said, "there are more bad potheads then there are good potheads.", can you show some legitimate statistics to back that up or is it just your opinion based on your observations?

I do whatever I can do to fight for the legalization of marijuana because it is a law bourne out of greed and power but the ignorant don't see this fact. You can support the black market all you want by keeping it illegal but marijuana has been used medically for 10,000 years and it is my right as a human being.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high virtues of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 1810"

I would rather be classified as a criminal than as being ignorant and refusing to look at the truth because for the latter, there is no excuse.
Goofball

Covina, CA

#11558 Aug 27, 2012
No this is not a pickup game this is major league, nor do we listen to fools who are infected with west nile virus, either.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11559 Aug 27, 2012
I am often asked by the children how the revolutionary generation *(druggies)**(now in power)* was able to do so much damage both to the economy and to the social order. I explain to them that they partook in the use of the "entry drug", mind rotting pot. Here is a link to a short video showing an individual showing typical symptoms of the latter stage of mind rotting pot addiction:

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9luolam

Recent medical discoveries have found that pot addiction can - and usually does - lead to a permanent decline of intelligence among pot users. On the other hand, tobacco smoking increases intelligence. For example, after escaping the NAZIs and becoming employed by Princeton University, Albert Einstein was never found on campus without his beloved tobacco pipe. According to Al, tobacco use enabled him to pursue his quest for the meaning of the universe.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9jbxsbr

Source: http://tinyurl.com/56aq5u

Source: http://tinyurl.com/y8eccnf

Ronald

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11561 Aug 27, 2012
Seems to be a lot more comments in this forum than in the "Shall we offer more mathematics classes in our schools".

Since: Aug 12

Garden Grove, CA

#11562 Aug 27, 2012
Yes ...
Bruno24

Belgium

#11563 Aug 28, 2012
Asian guy, Ronald, I know a guy who has been a victim of burgling, by people who were regular on coffee. Much later his daughter get molested at school by someone having drink a cup of coffee. And believe it or not, coffee is still legal. How is that possible?

Yes, the problem is not coffee, nor pot, but a lack of education in math and logic.

Perhaps we should make math and logic illegal, as correct statistics shows that illegality of non violent activity enhances a lot that activity.

Asian Guy, will you eventually understand that we want follow the law, and that is why we discuss to make pot legal?
Goofball

Azusa, CA

#11564 Aug 28, 2012
Such a long list of nittwhitts signing up.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#11565 Aug 28, 2012
Cannabis smoking 'permanently lowers IQ'
Teenagers who regularly smoke cannabis are putting themselves at risk of permanently damaging their intelligence, according to a landmark study. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/...
Goofball

Azusa, CA

#11566 Aug 28, 2012
Ricky has been a favorite of his own mind for so long he just can't think straight anymore.

Corbin Ky.

#11567 Aug 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Cannabis smoking 'permanently lowers IQ'
Teenagers who regularly smoke cannabis are putting themselves at risk of permanently damaging their intelligence, according to a landmark study. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/...
"A landmark study" you say? I couldn't find any names of the researchers who performed this "landmark study" or any lab/university associated with this "landmark study".

What I did find is that the "landmark study" claims a loss of 8 IQ points among young smokers.

"Factors
The definition of normal mental aptitude can vary from test to test. The type of test a person takes can influence the IQ score by as much as 10 points."

"Advice
Anyone interested in obtaining the most accurate IQ result should take the test from a psychologist or educator, according to the Mensa Foundation."

Read more: Does Our IQ Change?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5767200_iq-change_....

Seems that the claim of losing 8 IQ points may very well be the result of the particular test given especially if not given by a qualified psychologist/educator.

I also found this info on another site pointing to the New Zealand "landmark study",

"For adult-onset cannabis users, there was ultimately no change in their IQ over time. But individuals who started using cannabis between the ages of 13 and 18 experienced an average IQ drop of eight points.

The researchers did not determine how much cannabis a person needs to use in order to impair intelligence, as well as the age range that is most vulnerable."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/08/27/pot-...

Looks like your "landmark study" may have been a shot in the dark at best and I don't think that anyone on here is for allowing 13 year olds to use marijuana.

Also, New Zealand now has marijuana vending machines because mj is a way of life for them so go give them the results of your "landmark study".

Location hidden

#11568 Aug 28, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
Asian guy, Ronald, I know a guy who has been a victim of burgling, by people who were regular on coffee. Much later his daughter get molested at school by someone having drink a cup of coffee. And believe it or not, coffee is still legal. How is that possible?
Yes, the problem is not coffee, nor pot, but a lack of education in math and logic.
Perhaps we should make math and logic illegal, as correct statistics shows that illegality of non violent activity enhances a lot that activity.
Asian Guy, will you eventually understand that we want follow the law, and that is why we discuss to make pot legal?
quote, "you WANT to follow the law? that is why you discuss making it legal?"

in other words, you break the law as you please.

like I said... cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies.

illegality of non-violent activity enhances a lot of that activity?

you sound like eric holder ranting about how good fast and furious was for him. yeah. he didn't engage in any non-violent activity. he just let his actions allow it to happen to others.

it's like obama ranting about how good obamacare is going to be for everybody. but he doesn't consider what the cost of it will be for our children who will end up having to pay for it.

again, brain dead hippies.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#11569 Aug 28, 2012
wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
"A landmark study" you say? I couldn't find any names of the researchers who performed this "landmark study" or any lab/university associated with this "landmark study".
What I did find is that the "landmark study" claims a loss of 8 IQ points among young smokers.
"Factors
The definition of normal mental aptitude can vary from test to test. The type of test a person takes can influence the IQ score by as much as 10 points."
"Advice
Anyone interested in obtaining the most accurate IQ result should take the test from a psychologist or educator, according to the Mensa Foundation."
Read more: Does Our IQ Change?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5767200_iq-change_....
Seems that the claim of losing 8 IQ points may very well be the result of the particular test given especially if not given by a qualified psychologist/educator.
I also found this info on another site pointing to the New Zealand "landmark study",
"For adult-onset cannabis users, there was ultimately no change in their IQ over time. But individuals who started using cannabis between the ages of 13 and 18 experienced an average IQ drop of eight points.
The researchers did not determine how much cannabis a person needs to use in order to impair intelligence, as well as the age range that is most vulnerable."
Looks like your "landmark study" may have been a shot in the dark at best and I don't think that anyone on here is for allowing 13 year olds to use marijuana.
Also, New Zealand now has marijuana vending machines because mj is a way of life for them so go give them the results of your "landmark study".
Are you stoned? Sorry I was attacking a religion. Are you sober enough to understand the study says pot is harmful for those under 18? Are you under 18 and smoking pot. Guess what? Pot is not good for kids. I didn't write the story or do the study. Argue with the Researchers. Argue with King’s College London and Duke University, not me. Argue with Professor Terrie Moffitt, of KCL’s Institute of Psychiatry, who contributed to the study, I'm sure your studies must be right.

Location hidden

#11570 Aug 28, 2012
wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Factors
"Advice
hey. wow.

did you know that long term marijuana use results in paranoia?

just do a google search on "marijuana paranoia". and enjoy the reading.

from personal experiences, I can confirm the paranoia. I have many friends who become psychotic because of their use of marijuana.

they don't know that they are psychotic. but then that is why they call it psychotic. get it, genius?

so, tell me, bro. why should we allow something that causes psychosis to become legal? that would be illogical, right?

perhaps that is why we have a law against it? and not because of what you say? greed and corruption?

"greed and corruption." ..something that I would guess a psychotic person would say. you probably think all us non-users are crazy.

right?

Corbin Ky.

#11571 Aug 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stoned? Sorry I was attacking a religion. Are you sober enough to understand the study says pot is harmful for those under 18? Are you under 18 and smoking pot. Guess what? Pot is not good for kids. I didn't write the story or do the study. Argue with the Researchers. Argue with King’s College London and Duke University, not me. Argue with Professor Terrie Moffitt, of KCL’s Institute of Psychiatry, who contributed to the study, I'm sure your studies must be right.
No, I'm not stoned, I only use it because of my disability so I can get a good nights sleep.

Why bring up religion, are you totally lost in the conversation?

You evidently didn't read what I said when I pointed out that no one on here is for 13 year olds to use marijuana.

Your link didn't provide any researchers names or universities so if what you post about that now is correct (King’s College London and Duke University), then thanks for sharing some facts, I will check them out.

For every study you show that demonizes marijuana use, I can show you one that claims just the opposite.

I'm 62 years old and have never felt that underage children should use it in any form just as with alcohol which to me is the "gateway drug".

Corbin Ky.

#11572 Aug 28, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey. wow.
did you know that long term marijuana use results in paranoia?
just do a google search on "marijuana paranoia". and enjoy the reading.
from personal experiences, I can confirm the paranoia. I have many friends who become psychotic because of their use of marijuana.
they don't know that they are psychotic. but then that is why they call it psychotic. get it, genius?
so, tell me, bro. why should we allow something that causes psychosis to become legal? that would be illogical, right?
perhaps that is why we have a law against it? and not because of what you say? greed and corruption?
"greed and corruption." ..something that I would guess a psychotic person would say. you probably think all us non-users are crazy.
right?
Someone is busted for marijuana use in this country every 45 seconds, no wonder we are paranoid,lol. Having to hide to use an herb for medical reason may contribute to a little paranoia.

I think you need to learn just why it is illegal and stop living in denial about it. Facts show that it is nothing more than "greed and corruption" but you can deny that all you like. Don't be spoon fed what you should believe. Take it upon yourself to be educated about the world around you so you won't look so foolish because of your statements.

You say, "why should we allow something that causes psychosis to become legal".

Why should we allow something that kills over 400,000 people every year to be legal such as tobacco?

Why should we allow something that kills over 100,000 people every year to be legal as with alcohol? Not to mention the tens of thousands of deaths each year because of drunk drivers. According to you and your logic, all those deaths are acceptable because those drugs are legal.

Why do we ban cigarettes in some cities where the black deisel smoke from busses and trucks choke the life out of you?
Goofball

Sierra Madre, CA

#11573 Aug 28, 2012
Clouds are stating to form, wonder if we will be rained out?
menohuur

Brazil, IN

#11574 Aug 28, 2012
Goofball wrote:
Clouds are stating to form, wonder if we will be rained out?
spell check please
Shadows

Sierra Madre, CA

#11575 Aug 28, 2012
Watch out, they will coming out of the shadows now.

Forget the movies, they don't use the sun anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 3 hr homeless person 429
Brent caught a TBSC sockpuppet in CFABSC 4 hr Anon 15
On the 46th day of X-mas (DBS version) 6 hr Lying Trust Funde... 8
Worst CFABSC troll ? (May '14) 7 hr TBSC Troll Alert 118
On the 45th day of X-mas (DBS version) 7 hr DBS 7
Santa Cruz County Parks Commission recommends l... 8 hr Cory 1
Jim Spring is stalking Pastor Weller 8 hr hELMS 185
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info