Will Colby?Reality ever get a response to a thread he initiates?

Created by The Original Buzz on Feb 2, 2013

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#21 Feb 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you still hear the Stereo when FAT Pat sits on your face?
Your accusations of incest don't offend me, but they are illegal, and I do hope the Colbys get some money out of your dad.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#22 Feb 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you still hear the Stereo when FAT Pat sits on your face?
Can you picture a water balloon covering an acorn? Could the acorn here the stereo?
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accusations of incest don't offend me, but they are illegal, and I do hope the Colbys get some money out of your dad.
If you think any of those comments are either criminally or civilly actionable you need a psychiatrist not a lawyer?

Why did you stick to your pedophile commentary since you seem to get your rocks off on it. I'm sure you sound like somebody that looks at kiddie porn on the web. I also remember your neighbors in there in eviction petition said you made their kids nervous. Actually John you sound like the perv and it seems like every time you accuse somebody of something you do it to a much greater degree.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think any of those comments are either criminally or civilly actionable you need a psychiatrist not a lawyer?
Why did you stick to your pedophile commentary since you seem to get your rocks off on it. I'm sure you sound like somebody that looks at kiddie porn on the web. I also remember your neighbors in there in eviction petition said you made their kids nervous. Actually John you sound like the perv and it seems like every time you accuse somebody of something you do it to a much greater degree.
You broke the law, Buzz, and I think you should pay the Colbys some cash, if you or your mommy still have any.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accusations of incest don't offend me, but they are illegal, and I do hope the Colbys get some money out of your dad.
Now how are you going to do that?

If you don't even know what either of their names are?
Swiss Missed

United States

#26 Feb 5, 2013
Being ignorant of the facts has not stopped John in the past, so why should we hope for better in the future?

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#27 Feb 5, 2013
He switched to posting under Thank You this morning. My prediction: No responses other than his own. Plus he's re-posting to himself. The LOON brays!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blast, Bang, Boom (Jun '09) 5 min Reality Check 15
How's the job search going John 7 min Buzz 2
Colby and Kahnjob on Indycrap 38 min DBS 1
News UCSC students urge water conservation 20 hr ANON 1
Another crackpot on the Sentinel Disqus Fri beat it 10
Norse distributes flier promoting executing hom... (Oct '13) Fri ANON 37
News Former Santa Cruz County supervisor questions p... Fri John Colby PhDud 8
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]