Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Everything is up to date: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL PARENTS, PLEASE READ, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have changed his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
Caller ID

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Morgan wrote:
Everything is up to date: To help, please click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL PARENTS, PLEASE READ, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have changed his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
John Colby aka Morgan also posted the followin: how credible does he seem to you?

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Marnie

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Caller ID wrote:
<quoted text>
John Colby aka Morgan also posted the followin: how credible does he seem to you?
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Caller ID sounds a lot like "Buzz"

This is what Buzz said:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Marnie is just another name for John Colby who wrote that ridiculous BS posted above.
Marnie

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Johns a putz wrote:
Marnie is just another name for John Colby who wrote that ridiculous BS posted above.
You have been reported for abuse to the topix moderators.
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Marnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for abuse to the topix moderators.
Another toothless threat from John Colby. This is TOPIX not IndyCrap where you get a say. Here you're just a failed welfare crackpot!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another toothless threat from John Colby. This is TOPIX not IndyCrap where you get a say. Here you're just a failed welfare crackpot!
That wasnt John Colby posting that

This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasnt John Colby posting that
This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:m
from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
John you're desperate and pathetic. I am so glad I don't have to live in section 8 housing and rehoused near a nut like you!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
John you're desperate and pathetic. I am so glad I don't have to live in section 8 housing and rehoused near a nut like you!
My name isn't John. What is your name, Buzz?
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John. What is your name, Buzz?
Every regular poster here knows you're John Colby. You've really never tried to hide that fact.that's one of the reasons why other people are too smart to do that.

You gave out your name, your address,your phone number, your welfare status and much more all on the web!

Only Becky Johnson was stupid enough to do that. And you've seen all the grief that that has caused her.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Every regular poster here knows you're John Colby. You've really never tried to hide that fact.that's one of the reasons why other people are too smart to do that.
You gave out your name, your address,your phone number, your welfare status and much more all on the web!
Only Becky Johnson was stupid enough to do that. And you've seen all the grief that that has caused her.
I haven't given out any of my personal info on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••